Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino - Sheffield - No show  (Read 1430 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline dron16

Agreed time and booking for a 1 hour incall. I arrived 30 mins early and text to let her know I was here. She said she would only be ready at the exact time of our scheduled booking, which is fair enough. I waited then text when it got to the time, but I had no response. I phoned but it went to voicemail. I then messaged the girl she works with who said Rihanna was with someone. She clearly double booked and didn’t have the courtesy to let me know.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Animal223

Agreed time and booking for a 1 hour incall. I arrived 30 mins early and text to let her know I was here. She said she would only be ready at the exact time of our scheduled booking, which is fair enough. I waited then text when it got to the time, but I had no response. I phoned but it went to voicemail. I then messaged the girl she works with who said Rihanna was with someone. She clearly double booked and didn’t have the courtesy to let me know.

External Link/Members Only

Yeah happened with me once as well and I was offered Lola. These girls/their agency is not reliable