Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Brit Megan - Incall Cambridge  (Read 5176 times)

20 review(s) for Truly English Meghan (17 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Natwest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was two months to the day that I sent my first email through AW and this is the first punt in that time I hadn't got another one fixed up to follow on with. The novelty had worn off a bit and so had the butterflies and was beginning to feel this little mid life crisis might be out of my system. So I can honestly say I was quite happy for the punt to go ahead but if at any time it didn't look like it would I would cut my losses and go for a pint in the sunshine.

Not one for the impulse punt I had been trying to see Megan for quite a while. We had some great email exchanges and I knew we would get on fine as she not only looks great but has a wicked sense of humour. As for her name, she is called Megan, she is British and she is Stunning. She is also expensive at £150 for an hour but in fairness, she operates from an apartment I would happily own and she puts plenty of effort into it. She is worth what someone will pay and I didn't leave feeling ripped off by any means.

So it had taken a while to get this fixed up with Megan cancelling a week of bookings and me not being available at other times. When her latest dates went up, I booked a slot. On the morning I was just getting out of my car when a text arrived. It was Megan telling me that the door buzzer downstairs from the flat was broken and she would have to let me in so consequently couldn't be dressed up. This didn't bother me too much and in fact when I did get to the door if she had opened it in a sack I would have still been drooling. However, this was not to be the only comms problem as when I got to the flats, I called and she didn't pick up. She texted to call again and I couldn't get through and I was beginning to think it was a wasted trip. Eventually though it came together and I was walking mobile in hand towards Megan holding the door open. Instead of the traditional opening of the door as if no one was there, we travelled up in the lift together and off to the apartment.

Megan really would have looked stunning in anything. Even the enhanced boobs poking out from her blouse worked for me. The pattern of what happened after that you can read from my previous reviews to save detail. Oral on her, oral on me, sex in cowgirl, mish and doggy. She has a lovely figure and I could even forgive the couple of discreet tattoos. Scrummy down below and consequently with the order of things everything fitted nicely without need for lube.

When it was all over, we chatted a bit about each others life and was most pleasant relaxing and all seemed very natural. Got dressed and a kiss on the lips and out into the glorious sunshine.

Megan is very sexy, knows what she is doing and does it with the utmost effort. God knows it can't be the greatest thing to have someone over twice your age trying to keep up but if she had any qualms not at any time did she show it. Yes for £150 I could have had 2 Romanians and she is the most expensive hourly rate I have gone for. But it is interesting that except perhaps one of the incall apartments I have been to, I'd be quite happy to live there myself and I don't have too bad a house of my own by any means. Though this is the expensive end of the market for this area I am happy to pay if it reduces the odds of a bad punt.

Time to finish with the "would I see her again?" question. Well as I haven't seen anybody again yet I can't really answer except to say if I did, she would definitely be on the list. What I would say is that if I was wealthy enough to indulge myself in a weekend of fun, travel, meals etc with a WG, which I am not,  I'd have no hesitation in booking Megan. I think she would be brilliant company.

I am really surprised this is the first review of Megan. She has been on AW for over a year and is available at regular intervals. If you have been holding back, I have now taken one for the team! So off you go guys, she is an asset to the Cambridge punting scene.

vt

Some girls never get a mention...sometimes it's 'cos they're crap and a lot of guys don't want to admit to a crap punt, sometimes it's 'cos she's a gem and they hope to keep her all to themselves...sounds like Megan is the latter, so thanks for sharing!!  :drinks:

Guys who keep quiet about good girls can never keep them as busy as they need to be by themselves, they need other guys to punt with her so that she'll be around when they want to visit.

It would be a tragedy that a girl who was great at this job gave it up because she couldn't get enough trade to make a go of it.

As smiths always says...praise the good & castigate the bad!

Offline sdb_112

Hi,
Been a long time lurker....so it's about time I contributed..

I saw Megan in August in Cambridge....had a great time. She's friendly, put me at ease straight away and did everything she advertises with skill and enthusiasm.

Definitely worth a visit.

bobbles1945

Yup I have seen her too-nice looking chatty student and interesting to talk to. However she does have fake boobs-nice and big but did not feel right. Also I was a little put of by her whimpers during RO-fake too I thought-I mean I know I am good but not that good!

However good OWO-more attention to head than to the shaft but overall nice. Would I see again-probably not she is on the pricy side but if you want a good looking young bright girl with good oral skills and can afford it go for it.