Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese, SuSu in Stechford  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Barrynice1

Hi, Does anyone know when/or if Susu massage will return to Birmingham, Stechford?

Thanks Barry
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Hi, Does anyone know when/or if Susu massage will return to Birmingham, Stechford?

Thanks Barry

Probably better to ask in the West Midlands forum.

Online RedKettle

Moved - hopefully that is Ok  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

21 months without a review. Why do you care if she comes back as you appear not to punt? So I don't care either.

Offline Jasonk71

You seem to be addicted to SuSu

Online mr.bluesky

You seem to be addicted to SuSu

What ever gave you that idea  :D 7 out of 9 posts about SuSu

Offline Barrynice1

To addicted. Not addicted but wondered if she coming back to Birmingham or not?

Blue Sky, yes she was my favourite, but have seen Nancy and Yna Erdington about that time 21 months ago.

Offline MJR1968

To addicted. Not addicted but wondered if she coming back to Birmingham or not?

Blue Sky, yes she was my favourite, but have seen Nancy and Yna Erdington about that time 21 months ago.

If you’ve punted in the last 18 months why no review?

Offline Barrynice1

No I havent punted in last 18 months, as I lost my job. Which involved visiting people at their house, which I wouldn't do because of covid, understand now?. However, hoping to secure a job soon, and start punting and reviewing again. Thanks.

Offline MJR1968

If you’ve struggled to find a job in the last 18 months you might just be unemployable but good luck to you.

Offline Barrynice1

Haha, Yes that is probably the case. Anyway I am getting there. Thanks.

However, the post was does anyone know when/if susu was coming back to Birmingham? Or how I can find out?
Posts of other replies to the whys and wherefores are unnecessary. Unless you just bored and got not else to do?
I am being jovial, dont take it the wrong way as usual.

Regards Barry

Offline pbrown355

Always happy to take things the wrong way. Plus, I've got nothing better to do.

Offline Barrynice1

Apology accepted. Haha. Take care.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Don’t take the replies too personally matey, as a sharing community you can understand it can be quite frowned upon from some members  (and rightly so) to see others (not necessarily suggesting you) to sit and leech from the site for many years without any contributions in return, it’s what makes this place work, I get covid and jobless has effected a lot of people and wish you the best of luck matey.

Offline Barrynice1

I have done several posts, just some not too recently because to no job and covid. I only asked a simple question anyone know of Susu whereabout and if returning to Birmingham any time soon? Anyway thanks for your post.

Offline MJR1968

I have done several posts, just some not too recently because to no job and covid. I only asked a simple question anyone know of Susu whereabout and if returning to Birmingham any time soon? Anyway thanks for your post.

Your several posts (14 in total) seem to consist of 12 posts about Susu surely you can see why nobody would be willing to share any information about her even if they knew. I personally wouldn’t because you seem to have a strange obsession with the woman in question.

Online mr.bluesky

Your several posts (14 in total) seem to consist of 12 posts about Susu surely you can see why nobody would be willing to share any information about her even if they knew. I personally wouldn’t because you seem to have a strange obsession with the woman in question.

Perhaps now he is not working he has more time on his hands to stalk her ( just kidding) well I hope your not a stalker.  :scare:   Good luck with the job hunt  :thumbsup: (you say your job involved visiting people at their house, your not a debt collector are you ? If you are then screw you )  :D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 07:04:34 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Barrynice1

No was just job involving going to peoples house and with covid around gave it a miss.

Offline Barrynice1

MJR

No I haven't got a strange obsession just happens to like the woman that's all? Or is that a wrong thing to do?

Offline pbrown355

Not wrong unless it tips over into EAS. Then it becomes a much bigger issue for you.

Offline Barrynice1