Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy - Chok Dee Thai Massage - Manchester  (Read 3523 times)

Online bigboy

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for 30mins (didnt ask for extras)

I have reviwed Joy before but was a good while ago and when i phoned up to ask who is available found out Joy was in that week.

Chok Dee rotates their girls every 1-2 weeks dont bother with the site only if you want to know the number and location and the prices need to be updated as they have changed which i was prepared for so just a heads up. Once i buzzed in it was the receptionist who let me in and told me to sit in the waiting room while she introduces me to two girls that was working. I was only interested in Joy and i cant remeber the other girl name but she looked good. Receptionist told me to follow her upstairs guided me to the room got the bed ready for me and said enjoy while she left.

I got fully naked and Joy came in chatty and smiley also got fully naked telling me to turn around for a massage, oil on my back as she was rubbing her body all over my back. Chatted for abit asking who i see here and mentioned Pepsi and was waiting for her return and she laughed. On with the condom and Joy was sucking me slow trying to deep throught while i was feeling her ass and pussy. She asked what position and i said you on top and while she sat on my balls she leaned over so i could suck her tits as she she was rubbing her pussy lips on my cock to tease.

My hands was on her ass as she was doing this and then she slipped me inside, asked her to squat on me and she did well but i had to change positions so i didnt cum quick so got Joy to lay on her back while she had her legs on shoulders. Kissing was allowed but didnt do DFK, the whole time while i was balls deep in her she was giving me good eye contact talking dirty to fuck her harder. Then before i knew it i was filling the condom, Joy told me to lay down while she cleaned me up asking was it worth the wait and who else have been fucking i said nobody "liar" as she laughed and asked when she will be back then had my shower and said my goodbyes

Overall: I do reccomend Chok Dee for a FS once you find the girl you click with its worth returning a possibly a regular and thats what i do with Joy because she ticks the boxes for me nice body and good banter.