Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino - Sheffield  (Read 7653 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline val33

External Link/Members Only

Incall in Sheffield, 1 hour £140 plus extras £10 OWO and £20 anal
More than I'd usually pay but I was too tempted by her photos

Pros:
- It's definitely the girl in the pics
- Tiny size 6 body with zero fat on her whatsover
- Excellent deepthroat OWO with lots of eye contact and spit
- Amazing cowgirl riding skills, she literally drained me bouncing on my cock
- Took an anal pounding like a champ despite her tiny body
- No clock watching, was happy to give OWO for 15 mins straight with no break

Cons:
- 100% Brazilian, not Filipino as claimed (** see notes below)
- Apartment was a bit of a mess with towels all over the floor
- Refused French kissing due to my beard stubble
- Only allows 1 pop during a 1 hour booking - not mentioned anywhere on profile and refused to allow a second round. Ended with a 15 mins massage to pass the time which was pretty crap.

Final summary: I'd see her again but only for 30 mins due to the 1 pop rule. There's no discount for longer bookings (30 mins £70, 60 mins £140).

** She spells Filipino as "Philipino" on her profile - ask any true Filipino and this is the biggest insult to them ever, they literally HATE it being spelled incorrectly. She also didn't have any knowledge of the Philippines (I asked her what the capital is and she blanked me)

Offline PumpDump

** She spells Filipino as "Philipino" on her profile - ask any true Filipino and this is the biggest insult to them ever, they literally HATE it being spelled incorrectly. She also didn't have any knowledge of the Philippines (I asked her what the capital is and she blanked me)

She's identifying as a Brazilian today  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 06:05:15 pm by PumpDump »

Offline sheffielder

Just seen her. Flat was tidy so maybe they had a clean up. Only wanted 15mins + anal. It's hard to find anyone not trying to charge an extra 40 for it so I took my chances.

There was a misunderstanding and she thought I was there for 30mins and kept demanding extra. I explained and showed her texts and she went to check with someone.

Came back and it was fine and she apologies but it was abit of a mood killer. She's FAF and tiny. Easily took it balls deep but she couldn't really take a pounding so had to slow to a steady pace. I would consider seeing her again though.

Offline Hops1

Thanks guys. Is she enhanced?

Offline Dandilion

- Only allows 1 pop during a 1 hour booking - not mentioned anywhere on profile and refused to allow a second round. Ended with a 15 mins massage to pass the time which was pretty crap.

I just enquired and got a standard text response with prices etc, she confirmed one pop in 30 mins and 2 pops in 1 hour - seems you were shortchanged a bit there. Maybe you just have a massive one and couldn't take anymore  :unknown:

Offline Dubai boy

I’ve seen her today as it was slim pickings. Stunning looking girl but there was no GFE service. No kissing no owo and anal was £20 which I couldn’t preform. Was finished by hand which was quite amazing but I would put it down as a negative as I like owo and she did state it was on .

Online banshee121

OP are you sure this should be a positive?

Offline dron16

I’ve seen her today as it was slim pickings. Stunning looking girl but there was no GFE service. No kissing no owo and anal was £20 which I couldn’t preform. Was finished by hand which was quite amazing but I would put it down as a negative as I like owo and she did state it was on .
Sorry to hear. Looking at your past reviews you're not on a good streak of luck  :dash:

Did she mention no kissing and no OWO prior to you handing over the money? Was there any reason given?

Offline Dubai boy

She did send a text before meet saying it was available depending upon cleanliness which I was as had showered before meet . Not had luck with the touring ladies so will stick with regular ladies . Saw Ruby at unit 8 ( review to follow) which was surprising good .

Offline Animal223

Thanks guys. Is she enhanced?

I'm sure she's natural. I did have my doubts because the boobs are so perfectly round and firm, but I couldn't feel any implants, just boobies, and she said she was natural Ns would consider getting them done after having kids. Defo the best natural tits I've come across (if indeed they are natural).

Offline sheffielder

I have seen here and 100% Definitely fake tits

Offline Animal223

Possibly.. she was showing me pics on her Instagram in bikini from when she was 16 and stuff and she still looked like she had the same pair.. if they are fake it's the best boob job I've seen or felt
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 06:37:53 pm by Animal223 »