Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cara_XStunning - Tottenham Hale/Seven Sisters  (Read 1543 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6877517) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline MrMohican

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
This girl was originally plying her trade fairly close to me so I was keen to explore what she had to offer after the run of positive reviews on here. Then she moved further out to Tottenham. Not a deal breaker as it is only an extra stop or two on the tube for me. However I learned in a frustrating way about the relocation. She only confirmed change of address after I’d booked her and my timings were sufficiently tight that day that the extra distance and walk meant I would have been late - she couldn’t reschedule so we ended up having to cancel.

The comms are pretty poor and amateurish with this one. It's been suggested that Cara herself doesn’t handle these herself. Not sure how true this is but I wish whoever it is they'd bloody well up their game as it felt like a game of cat and mouse thereafter just to find to find a day and time that worked. I'd text with a time in mind but invariably they’d take so long to text me back the travel time to her didn’t work out anymore so I’d try and suggest a later time which she then couldn’t do. She would then suggest a time MUCH later which wasn’t right for me and so on. Must have had 5 or 6 such exchanges like this. In the end I got so fed up I tried booking her the day before only to be told ‘I can’t take booked now because I’ll forget it’  :dash:

Eventually despite the difficulties I managed to get a 1pm booking after I reconfirmed an hour before the booking time on the day.

She says she’s nearest Tottenham Hale tube but when I was finally given the post code I realised she’s slightly closer to Seven Sisters if you come out the High street exit. If you arrive this way you also don’t have to suffer a walk up hill via that hellish car clogged gyratory system.

Was originally confused by the address when I arrived as it indicates that its actually on the high street but its a modern block situated down a passage between and behind the shops which leads to an alley and then eventually your there. When I arrived I had the lovely sight of the neighbouring shop keeper pissing in the passage like an old tramp - classy old tottenham eh?

THE FLAT
The flat is nice and clean and modern inside. It has a good clean bathroom with a decent shower. The bedroom is a bit sparse. Theres no evidence its actually being lived in - early days I guess as she’s just moved in - there are no pictures or home comforts but its clean serviceable and has a decent bed.

INITIAL APPEARANCE/DEMEANOUR
My first look at Cara is when she comes down to the main door to let me in. Mysteriously even though the flats in the block have buzzers that's how she first insists on greeting you. She has a pretty face as expected but as the rest of her is wrapped up in normal looking civvy clothes; track suit top and jeans, its difficult to tell just how pretty the rest of her is till she's taken you up in the lift to her flat.

I would concur with the other reviewers on here though once her clothes are shed she looks prettier and more natural in real life than her pictures. She looks genuinely like she’s in her early twenties with perfect smooth slightly honey gold skin. Her hair is dyed blond and runs waist length down her back.

Her demeanour throughout is part wary and guarded and part friendly and flirty almost like she can’t decide which mode to be in. Obviously she doesn’t know me but she's not all over me from the off like Ive had with most great Thai WGs.

We agree time and price 45 minutes with CIM. which comes to £130 in total. I fire up my little mobile sound system to give us some nice music and get undressed. She sheds her outer layers revealing a little green micro mini and a boob tube. I can already see that her AW pics don’t lie. Her body is delectable. Nice flat stomach and pert little boobs and a tight perky little backside. I could imagine her not looking out of place spilling out of a 6th form college holding her books.

THE SERVICE
We start with me kissing her lightly - theres a bit of tongue, then I work my way down and free her boobs. They are perfection. Beautiful shape and size. They are bolt ons but done really well. I hungrily suck her nipples into my mouth.

I work my way down her torso kissing as I do past her lovely neat little belly button and then get her to slip her mini dress and knickers off. Her pussy is pure perfection. She’s up there with Olina’s Victoria and latterly Olive for the neatness and beauty of her snatch. I compliment her on the fact - its like a perfect little pink flower.

I eat her out hungrily for a good 10/15 mins. She tastes great. Fresh clean and fragrant. Cara alternates between going with the pleasure to looking bored and distracted on her phone and then back to pleasure again. No orgasm but she’s gratifyingly wet by the time I move up the bed and shove my cock into her mouth. Im initially crouched down next to her which becomes uncomfortable but then l lie on my back to let her continue her work. She’s initially a bit too fast and frenzied for my liking so I direct her to do things a bit more slow and sensual. She takes direction well and for the next 10 minutes or so delivers a sterling blow job.

We rubber up and she starts on top. I enter her and she bounces up and down on my cock while I survey the lovely sight of her tits dancing just above me. I alternate between admiring the view to kissing her and sucking her boobs.

We swap positions eventually I get her on all fours on the bed while I stand and enter her from behind. This is a great position as I manage to get just the right angle and thrust to push my cock balls deep. Im revelling in how young and smooth her skin is and how slight her body feels. I can pick her up and reposition her easily. By grabbing her round the waist and pulling her onto my cock I get as deep inside her as anyone I’ve ever fucked. She’s gasping with pleasure each time I plunge into her guts.

She says something about 'five minutes' so I throw a cushion on the floor for her to kneel on and get her to finish me off with her mouth. Blowjob is good but she does the freeze-in-the-moment move as soon as I start spurting. Just holding the tip of my cock in her mouth as I cum. When the girl keeps actively sucking, my orgasms are always much better. This wasnt bad though and she has her mouth firmly clamped to me till Ive spurted my last drop so certainly no cum dodger. I realise Ive cum buckets too as - at my request - she shows me it in her mouth, leans back and dribbles my jizz down her tits and torso. Beautiful sight.

She goes in for a kiss teasingly thinking I’ll pull away. I say 'I don’t mind' and we have a quick spermy kiss.

A hasty clean up in the shower and a chat to finish. I notice she has attractive dimples just above her bum cheeks and I compliment her on her body. She goes ‘I know’ to which I laugh and she shrugs. I say 'no point in being falsely humble, I guess'. A quick parting kiss and Im out the door.

Scores on the doors:
Comms 2/10
Flat 8/10
appearance 8/10
personality 6/10
Service 7/10

CONCLUSION:
I would have scored her service and personality a bit higher if it had been a little more GFE. I found her a tad mechanical in places - the staring at her phone while I was eating her out was a serious de-merit.

That said her BJ mid punt was up there with the best of them - good technique and she took suggestion well. The finish could have been a tad better. Would have been nice if she carried on sucking and stimulating my cock while I came but I am conscious I have been very spoiled with the service provers Ive chosen recently. Olive from Olina was as close to a GFE as I have ever had plus I lucked our recently and have had a girlfriend who I have trained up to give me some pretty stellar BJs so I know I’m probably nit picking.

Cara is a beautiful Thai girl and I definitely rate her worth a visit. I suspect she is the kind of girl that would grow into you and gets better with repeat visits too. Im already considering a return once the bank account has been refilled.

Offline Meursault

I was tempted by this SP
No way, now I've heard she's on her phone during sex :dash:

Offline MrMohican

To be fair it was for a few seconds and the phone was put down thereafter. I might not even have noticed if I hadn't looked up at the fateful moment. I was a bit miffed when I first noticed but it didnt spoil the rest of the punt.

Offline PilotMan

Cara alternates between going with the pleasure to looking bored and distracted on her phone

Going through your mind is; I'm giving it all my best moves,  I bet she's gonna have such a massive orgasm any minute now.

Going through her mind is; I wish he would just cum and fuck off, so I can watch the rest of (name your favourite programme).

:D :lol: