Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dany-Brown - Cheltenham (touring)  (Read 1394 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6791128) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline springpunter

Met up with her at lunchtime after a call an hour earlier.  Located a couple of minutes walk from Waitrose.  Location was a definite AirBnB place that was a little tired, clean but tired (not that I was here to value the property)

Dany, as per the photo, may be little more tanned, but that is her in the photo.  Large firm breasts, the largest she could get away with on her frame but felt good for bolt ons.  A tiny waist that I could almost get my hands fully round, flat stomach and a Phat arse (if that is the correct way to put it).  Any way fit.

After a shower some good OW, not DT but deep and slow enough.  Then on to some RO to try and slow me down.  After a few minutes I rolled over and she climbed on board for some reverse cowgirl.  As she climbed on board she sank all the way down.  The sight of this fit bod and me sitting on a hair trigger I knew I was finished so let her continue up and down my full length.  I did think about stopping her, but I thought I was at the point of no return, even if I did stop her I was going to fill the bag.  I let her carry on until I was drained.

Not the performance of my life, but there was certainly nothing wrong with what she did.  The OW and the reverse cowgirl certainly did not have any hesitancy or restrictions.  Chatty in her slightly limited English, but we did chat about how beautiful Brazil is.  A good personable SP.

Would I go back, yes.  I almost did that evening.  Wanted to do Sukjai in the evening, but with hind sight I should have tried to do them the other way round.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline springpunter

Offline Palace123

something doesn't seem quite right with her pics...You didn't get that feeling at any point?
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline springpunter

As I say, that was her - 100%.  The first photo in the mirror, her waist really is that small with a much larger arse.  The kneeling down frontal is how her face looked.  The one in the mirror may have a little more make up on.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 07:53:14 am by springpunter »