Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Still a novice, high expectations, or something else?  (Read 1525 times)

jack_walsh

I saw a much sought after WG yesterday who has a fantastic reputation on UKP as one of the best in Leeds.  I might do a review on here but for now I won't name her.  She was every bit as pretty and sexy as expected. Young, tall, slim, intelligent, the lot. The kind of girl who always gets a second look when if you see her.  Everything went just ok but a couple things made me think I've got a lot to learn about punting. Obvious really since I only started in June this year.

1.  We were starting to get in to round two when I noticed the whole of her back was peeling badly. She had just got back from holiday and didn't use enough block.  Throughout the session she was always facing me and never turned her back to me (so no doggy, reverse cowgirl). Even in round two she started the same way as round one.  In fact, now that I think about it, she likes to take charge, and insisted I keep my hands to myself as part of the game. Or was it? Anyway, it was a real turn off for me and if I'd seen it earlier I don't know what I would have done.  Didn't do round two, had a nice chat, and left.  Didn't really think about it again until later and then I thought I'd been conned a little.

2.  When I got home and sat down with the family my wife asked me "what's that red stuff around your mouth? it looks like..." but she stopped there. Instantly I knew what it was, WG's lipstick.  For all her beauty she really cakes it on, so who knows what she really looks like. And she is a very passionate kisser. I also showered before I left but only from the neck down (my hair gets frizzy when it dries and that would have been noticed at home).  I immediately ran into another room to check in the mirror and frantically wiped it off.  I'm not going into what happened next. I put it down to my naivety in not cleaning up properly. Later I thought this could have avoided if seen or checked by WG before I left. Was it done on purpose?

For the above reasons it wasn't the best ever punt that I was expecting.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:02:21 am by jack_walsh »

Trelf

Only one comment to make here for me.
Its your responsibility to clean yourself up after not the WGs!

Offline wristjob

The peeling thing - not great, she should at least have mentioned it in the booking.

Lipstick - OK maybe a bit naive but we all kind of slip up sometimes. Perfume is the bigger one for me because it can be impossible to get rid of. If the girl wears it all the time she really should have pointed it out, because a lot of clients would have the same issue. One girl I saw once had it caked on - nothing like a load of lipstick on your cock - and said one previous client walked out the shower and she had to point out a big lipstick mark on his bum. Nice to look at but I'd say 50/50 responsibility on that one

bod666

I saw the same girl on Thursday so know exactly what you mean... however i've seen her several times before and knew that she snogs your face off and that you end up covered in it. It was smeared all over her face as well which is a bit of a give away! To be fair i'd say that's 99% your fault. If i was heading back to the wife i would be super paranoid about removing all signs. I only ever punt on home ground when the other half is out. Way safer, way less stress.
I'd had an email chat with her before so knew she'd just come back from hols, so i asked her about it making chit chat before i jumped in the shower. She fessed up to the peeling back then. I didnt have a problem with it - apart from having to fight the urge to go all primate and pick at the peels.

My round 2 was doggy so we seem to have had quite conflicting experiences with the same girl (possibly on the same day?) I had a great time - i was going to write a review but i've already reviewed her on here so didn't see the point. My wandering hands weren't banned either... v strange!

It just goes to show each experience is different!

bod666

Also Jack - how the hell did you get out of that sticky wicket with the wife? Did you have a convincing excuse for what the lippy was?  :scare:

Offline wristjob

I was tempted to try and book her this week (am about 1/2 weeks though, never managed it). I think I'll def give it a week now.

I guess girls last day at work going round snogging everyone would get a little mileage. I've never really punted in a cohab and if I did boy would I be super careful and probably try and do it earlier in the day so I end up stinking of the office or whatever.

Offline CornedBeefKen

The first time I saw this girl she did warn me before I left that I had lipstick smeared over my face. I have nothing to be discreet about but I imagine it saved me looking like a clown.

JV547845

Offline Spannerman

Hi Jack

I think it's your own responsibility to clean and check yourself especially if your in a marriage or relationship. I live the single life now following my divorce and quite like returning with traces of make up or perfume still lingering on me.

I think I know the girl your referring to, I've tried to book her on numerous occasions with little success. I suppose you must have picked up on something in the meeting to feel the way you do. However I do think your over reacting on the peeling skin issue. This girl has a pale complexion like myself and and sun damage will result in this.

Best to draw a line under it and move on.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
TBH the peeling skin was clearly an issue for her and she maybe shouldn't have been "working" if it causes her insecurity issues to the point where she can't provide an exemplary service.

Tiffany For Fun

I saw a much sought after WG yesterday who has a fantastic reputation on UKP as one of the best in Leeds.  I might do a review on here but for now I won't name her.  She was every bit as pretty and sexy as expected. Young, tall, slim, intelligent, the lot. The kind of girl who always gets a second look when if you see her.  Everything went just ok but a couple things made me think I've got a lot to learn about punting. Obvious really since I only started in June this year.

1.  We were starting to get in to round two when I noticed the whole of her back was peeling badly. She had just got back from holiday and didn't use enough block.  Throughout the session she was always facing me and never turned her back to me (so no doggy, reverse cowgirl). Even in round two she started the same way as round one.  In fact, now that I think about it, she likes to take charge, and insisted I keep my hands to myself as part of the game. Or was it? Anyway, it was a real turn off for me and if I'd seen it earlier I don't know what I would have done.  Didn't do round two, had a nice chat, and left.  Didn't really think about it again until later and then I thought I'd been conned a little.

2.  When I got home and sat down with the family my wife asked me "what's that red stuff around your mouth? it looks like..." but she stopped there. Instantly I knew what it was, WG's lipstick.  For all her beauty she really cakes it on, so who knows what she really looks like. And she is a very passionate kisser. I also showered before I left but only from the neck down (my hair gets frizzy when it dries and that would have been noticed at home).  I immediately ran into another room to check in the mirror and frantically wiped it off.  I'm not going into what happened next. I put it down to my naivety in not cleaning up properly. Later I thought this could have avoided if seen or checked by WG before I left. Was it done on purpose?

For the above reasons it wasn't the best ever punt that I was expecting.

Any thoughts?

I think this is a very unfair report and only think it's fair I clarify a few things. You requested for me to take charge and boss you around so keeping your hands to yourself was part of the tease.  In regards to the lipstick I use a very tough brand that takes some budging but yes can smear with heavy kissing, the lighting is low in my apartment and given the fact that I provide full shower facilities complete with bathroom mirror I assumed you would have checked yourself and I did not notice any lipstick upon you leaving. In regards to round two I suggested we go again but you said you prefer to talk as its "more about the company".  What you have reported is extremely inaccurate and yes, you do have a lot to learn. Very saddened by what you have written and can only assume it is an effort to establish yourself on here in some way.

Anyway, I just wanted to correct the inaccuracies.

Tiff x
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:00:16 pm by Tiffany For Fun »

James999

I just wanted to correct the inaccuracies.
Correction, you just wanted to give your version

can only assume it is an effort to establish yourself on here in some way.
And that comment undermines your version, if you did nothing wrong why would you need to try and rubbish the guy   :thumbsdown:

Tiffany For Fun

Not trying to rubbish anyone. Just stating what happened. I am fully entitled to contest what I know isn't true. Trying to find a reason why someone would post something so inaccurate and I am entitled to my opinion. Anyway I'm not wanting to enter into a debate. I merely defended my side.

Offline wristjob

Tiff - this is a consumer forum. It's not a debate - it's for people to air their grievances or otherwise. Jack posted his comments and they did pretty much nothing to harm your reputation - mainly just a warning to be a bit careful going there cos of lipstick issues. You then come on and make yourself look like a bit of an idiot. If it's important to you to set the record straight then dunno, that kind of response will see you banned pretty quickly.

Jack said nothing that tarnished your reputation to any degree - you did!

jack_walsh

I had no intention of sullying Tiff's reputation that's why I didn't name her or blame her for anything. I'm fully aware that it's my responsibility to clean up and the taking charge thing was just coincidence after all. If I were to write a report it would be a glowing one and nothing short of five-star rated and I would have mentioned these things only as my own mistakes. I was just sharing my experience, knowing I'm the novice one but admittedly a bit naughty of me to throw in the idea that Tiff may  have been to blame. But I really wanted to hear other punter's views.  I tried to state just what happened expecting most to say my fault not her's and that's exactly what happened. Maybe other novices can learn from my mistakes which is what I think this forum exists for in part. Anyone that wants to laugh at me can go ahead.

Tiff is one the best I have seen to date and highly recommended.  I apologise for any embarrasment caused as it was not intended. I had a wonderful and memorable time which I texted back to her later that afternoon. As has been established I'm still learning and we all make mistakes.

I also value and respect all the feedback and comments received on this forum which is why I write here. I'm not here to cause trouble and I always give people the benefit of doubt (just read any of my reviews). Life's too short and all that.

I suppose a repeat visit is out of the question now.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 11:46:56 pm by jack_walsh »

JV547845

blah

Go and start a thread about the best excuses for having traces of lip stick on and some good may come of this

jack_walsh

Also Jack - how the hell did you get out of that sticky wicket with the wife? Did you have a convincing excuse for what the lippy was?  :scare:

Well I bolted out of the room so fast that no one got a second look at it.  I've had no further questions and things seem to be normal right now. If asked again I still haven't got an excuse. Was going to say redness caused by a new shave gel or after shave but you can't normally just rub them off can you.  Just going to take a fifth and/or deny any accusations, if made. Fingers crossed too.

JV547845

Just say girl guides were selling kisses for an AIDs charity working in Africa when you were getting your lunch in town and you only meant to give her a discrete peck but she grabbed your ears and sucked your mouth off then left you destroyed outside poundland, struggling to breathe, as she skipped gaily back to cackle about the good work she'd just done with her friends.

And you've only just gotten over the shock and that's why you didn't mention it before.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hi Jack. It sounds to me like Tiff wanted that response from you, women love to guilt trip. There's still no excuse for not letting you touch her or do the positions you wanted, assuming you wanted them.

I only punt when I'm single so I've nothing to be embarrassed about out. I've been left smelling of women's perfume, had lovebites, had scratches and bite marks and girls hair in my underwear before and if I had kissed anyone after they have tasted a fishy surprise; like I say if I had a partner I don't think I could explain them.

I liked your review. And if questioned, don't cave in deny it a million times if you have to. A good excuse could be you ate a raspberry ice lolly?  :lol:

jack_walsh

Hi Jack. It sounds to me like Tiff wanted that response from you, women love to guilt trip. There's still no excuse for not letting you touch her or do the positions you wanted, assuming you wanted them.

I only punt when I'm single so I've nothing to be embarrassed about out. I've been left smelling of women's perfume, had lovebites, had scratches and bite marks and girls hair in my underwear before and if I had kissed anyone after they have tasted a fishy surprise; like I say if I had a partner I don't think I could explain them.

I liked your review. And if questioned, don't cave in deny it a million times if you have to. A good excuse could be you ate a raspberry ice lolly?  :lol:

Thanks. Just to clarify, I did ask her to take charge as I knew she likes to (from her profile/someone's review) and she didn't deny me any positions.   And I normally only punt in the mornings when the house is empty but it's holidays now and I fancied taking the risk. Won't do that again!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 12:17:53 am by jack_walsh »