Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LUSCIOUS KIRA - Canary Wharf  (Read 3704 times)

13 review(s) for LUSCIOUS KIRA (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Frizzo711

This is my first review here as I have just officially joined. I was really in the mood for a mature woman so I found Kira on AW.

Comms: I visited Kira about a month ago. Arranged everything via text and she was very responsive.

Venue - Her flat was a little difficult to find, you have to go in through a back door and there were lots of people coming in and out, as it's a large residental flat block.

Price - £60 for 30 minutes

The WG: Kira looks like her pics in the face. I assumed her age listed at 46 is accurate, maybe a few years older. Her body is thicker than the photos, she has a much larger belly. Overall she has the milf/cougar look that I was wanting at the time. Very plump ass.

The Action: Came in and was warmly greeted. Immediately undressed and sat on the bed as she was only wearing some lingerie dress. Started right away with OWO and then moved to 69. She has a very big and meaty clit so it was a reverse oral was very enjoyable for me. Her OWO was ok but nothing special. She sat back on me for some face sitting. She smothered my face for a while before she got off and covered me. We started in CG and moved to doggy after a few minutes. I pounded from behind for a few minutes before finishing in the cover. Cleaned up with wipes & mouthwash, and headed out on my way.

Will I Return: Probably not. It was a good punt but there are more out there I would like to experience.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 04:43:43 pm by Frizzo711 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review mate but her profile says £60 for 30 mins and £80 for the hour.   :unknown:

Offline Frizzo711

Good catch, typo. Only did the 30 mins.

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the review OP.  Did Kira allow the use of fingers?

Offline Faz

Seen her about 5 years ago in a flat in Canning town, she was lovely then more slimmer and fitter it was £40 for 30 minutes, she loved kissing. I went to see her at this flat in Canary wharf and she was abit too heavy now. I dont mind a heavy woman but no way I mean if anyone knows about the time I'm talking off and the way she use too look. I dont think you would see her now. Sorry that's my opinion. That's why I made my excuses and walked.