Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina May - AdultWork  (Read 6331 times)

2 review(s) for Angelina May (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pbounty

External Link/Members Only

Booked for 1 hr outcall, spur of the moment punt txt her to see if she was available immediate response from her within a few hours she arrived right on time. Started with nice b2b massage, slowly moving onto very good OWO, mish, doggy, finishing with more OWO CIM but does not swallow.

Good craic for a bit before round 2, OWO, cowgirl before finishing mish.

Bit of kissing at various points but felt she wasn't really into it.

Hourglass figure, she's definately for boobs n ass men. pics dont do her boobs justice big n heavy if thats what you like.

A levels on her list but not really my thing i didnt ask and she didnt bring it up.

Lookswise very pretty early/mid thirties, says she looks like nigella lawson i'd say she reminded me more of natalie sawyer.

Outcalls only which prob isn't ideal for most.

Would see again, would recommend.

Offline portable

I've been curious about her, thanks for the review. Shame she only does outcalls.

Offline bigfish

Mmm, Natalie Sawyer. Ive had a good few wanks watching her on sky sports news.

Offline simone_raven

The Rimmer

Nigella lookalike and only does Outcalls.Gutted.Saw her private gallery.Hot.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Its Gina previously from ENE

Nice work simone_raven. I always lusted over Gina's ENE pics but never got to see her. I already had my eye on Angelina May anyway (lovely legs) and I'll definitely make an effort to see her now.

Have you seen her? If so, what were your thoughts on her?

Offline Highlander

Hmm, random bump of a year plus old thread!

I've seen her prof. Basically agree with the OP review. Okay this is going back a couple of years for ENE but she was facially attractive (not quite Nigella IMHO!) but attractive.

She had a very voluptuous hour glass figure. Definitely the biggest bum I've had the pleasure of! I quite like a big round bum. I wonder if she's managed to keep her slim waist though.

Oral was the order of the meet. Remember her giving very good oral and she alternated between that and rimming me which was a new experience for me at the time and very pleasurable it was too  :wacko:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Hmm, random bump of a year plus old thread!

I've seen her prof. Basically agree with the OP review. Okay this is going back a couple of years for ENE but she was facially attractive (not quite Nigella IMHO!) but attractive.

She had a very voluptuous hour glass figure. Definitely the biggest bum I've had the pleasure of! I quite like a big round bum. I wonder if she's managed to keep her slim waist though.

Oral was the order of the meet. Remember her giving very good oral and she alternated between that and rimming me which was a new experience for me at the time and very pleasurable it was too  :wacko:

Thanks Highlander, she sounds great. Not sure how I'll manage an outcall though, I'll have to look into booking a hotel room.

Offline Sar-Major

I was thinking about a session with her next time I stay over in the Toon, mid January.  ;) ;) ;)

Looking at her pics, I'm curious if she's had a boob job  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Can anyone shed some light on it please  :drinks: :drinks:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stanleyjohn

Looks good to me and outcalls aren't a problem for me, I like her prices as well very reasonable for an outcall, just wished she worked a bit later.

Offline waynekerr600

Saw her when she worked incalls in Gateshead. Really nice lass fabulous curvy body and a really nice personality. Tried to book her since but strictly outcall only.

Would definately see again.

Offline Sar-Major

Saw her when she worked incalls in Gateshead. Really nice lass fabulous curvy body and a really nice personality. Tried to book her since but strictly outcall only.

Would definately see again.

Guys........Has she got false tits :scare: :scare: :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline waynekerr600

Dont know for sure mate id edge on probably natural.

Offline bronson24

Guys........Has she got false tits :scare: :scare: :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

If you look at the pics carefully where her nipples are showing it sort of looks a bit scarred around the edges to me so its usually an indicator that she has had them done. I could be wrong though

They Still look nice though

Online Kev3773

I saw her as Gina a few years back, tits were awful heavily scarred underneath off surgery she was also much bigger than her pics suggested at the time. Services were mechanical would never consider a return.

Offline Sar-Major

If you look at the pics carefully where her nipples are showing it sort of looks a bit scarred around the edges to me so its usually an indicator that she has had them done. I could be wrong though

They Still look nice though

Bronson, My good man. That's "Exactly" what I had noticed whilst perusing her pics, I'm not a lover of the old silicon tit.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Surly someone on here has first hand knowledge on if there real or NOT........... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Pen2015

Check out the vertical scar line running directly from the nipple. That's indicative of a breast reduction. So I'd say natural. But whether you'd like the scars is another matter.

Offline Sar-Major

Check out the vertical scar line running directly from the nipple. That's indicative of a breast reduction. So I'd say natural. But whether you'd like the scars is another matter.

The scar's don't bother me one bit, it's playing with a bag of silicon gel I can't get a way with  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Sar-Major

The more I think about it, I can remember a girl I worked with years ago had hers reduced on medical grounds (Back Problems, I'd have loved to get her on her back, hehe  :D) and I think they had to move her nipples so her boobs looked correct.