Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Woking (2 Visits)  (Read 3370 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Surrey1974

External Link/Members Only

Maylin has been on my HL for sometime after reading all the reviews.  Was unable to get over to Guildford where she is normally located but since she come to Woking much easier.

Both meets happened two weeks ago.  Two days apart.

Communication: Communications very good on both days and requested what lingerie for Maylin to wear which she done.

Location: Usual block of flats near Tesco Express in Woking.  Same block of flats where Jessica Baby Shark is.

Price: 1st Meet - 1 hour for £140 & 2nd Meet 30 Mins for £80.  Maylin does not offer CIM.

1st Meeting: Blue pill taken 45 mins before the meet.  Once got to Tesco Express text to let her know was there and after about a minute was given flat number.  Got buzzed in and in the lifts to the appropriate floor.  Door was opened with usual hiding behind the door.  Once I saw Maylin was blown away as just god damn beautiful and sexy.  Led into the bedroom and straightaway she comes in for kissing, LFK and DFK before handing over the paperwork. I was rock hard by this time and the blue pill came straight into effect. Have to say the best LFK and DFK have had from a SP.  Paperwork eventually handed over and straightback into kissing where we slowly undressed each other which I like that.  Her breasts and nipples are just a delight as good shape, firm and nice to suck.  Once she took off my boxers she knelt down and a lot of attention to balls, shaft and tip.  Have to say again one of the best BJ I had from a SP.  Good eye contact as well.  Had to ensure was not going to blow early so got her up for lots more kissing etc and onto the bed where went to work on her pussy.  No smell as tasted nice as fingers allowed as well.  Maylin got very wet as could tell she was enjoying it as well as biting her lip.  Also, went to work on her tight bum as lifted her legs over my shoulders more and licking her nice asshole.  Can't remember how long was licking each hole but seemed a age. 

Then my turn as I laid on the bed and went back to sucking me off as lots of eye contact as such a turn on especially working on all areas and coming up for kissing as well.  As mentioned in other review she grats her pussy lips with your cock but I came to my senses quickly and moved up or down to get her off.  Then into 69 whilst licking her pussy was fingering her tight bum.  Then Maylin asks sex and what position so said cowgirl.  Unfortunately, when she put the condom on with her mouth I blew inside it as had about 2 weeks worth.  I was embarrassed and so was she.  Quick clean up and asks if I want a 10 minute massage before round 2 which I obliged.  The massage itself probably only lasted 5 mins which was nice. 

So round 2 with lots of kissing again and she goes to work on my semi hard cock.  I don't know what technique she uses either with her mouth or tongue but I honestly nearly blew there and then as just so good and my cock was still semi hard at that point.  Cock hard enough by now so condom on and rides me as sucking her breasts and them bouncing in my face.  Lots of kissing as well.  Then onto reverse cowgirl which the site of her arse and body from behind just amazing.  We was both knackered so off she got.  Condom off with more BJ and kissing.  Was desperate to cum again as eventually did with her jerking me off as kissing each other.  Cum over her boobs and myself.  Cleaned up, offered a shower which I took and conversation whilst getting ready.  Before leaving another session of kissing.  In and out just over the hour.  Not a clockwatcher.

2nd Meeting: No blue pill taken as only 30 mins meet.  She recognised me and said about where I blew to early in a cheeky way! Much of the same as the first meeting with plenty of kissing before, during and after the event.  Oral both ways.  Done the grating again which very aware of this time.  Condom on and sex in cowgirl position where I blew in the condom.  In and out just under the half a hour.

Would I return? Even though the grating with her pussy lips has been discussed I definitely would as such a sexy, beautiful and friendly girl.  One way of not letting her doing that nasty deed is to ensure don't let her on top of you.  The all types of kissing is my thing as that really turns me on with that GFE.  Her OWO skills are just amazing and she goes deep as well. 

Offline advent2016

Offline Surrey1974

Just seen your review. Was CIM extra or included in the price?

Offline advent2016

Just seen your review. Was CIM extra or included in the price?

Sometimes was £20 extra, sometimes she did it for free.

Offline shyleo

She is definitely lovely..
In Guildford for a month and then going home and back next February/ March

Offline Surrey1974

I forgot to add deffo one of best punts I had as in my top 3 with Jasmine & Jessica baby shark

Offline Ronin1980

She was one of my regulars over the last 6 months but the previous thread on hotdogging has put me right off her - which is a real shame!

Still tempted to go see her one more time before she goes back to Italy for a BJ, she has great technique

Offline Surrey1974

When did she say when she goes back to Italy & for how long?

Offline Ronin1980

When did she say when she goes back to Italy & for how long?

Read Shyleo’s post above

Offline spuzz99

Her latest FR certainly suggests she is offering bb

External Link/Members Only

Quite exhausted and with much booze we cuddled and fell asleep in our arms. Sometime during the night more wonderful things happened, half asleep and without boundaries all our bits seemed to be in perfect harmony and the sex was as nature meant it to be - bloody beautiful.......and always being initiated by my beautiful partner Maylin who performed her magic on me. I thought I had fucked her 3 times in the night but Mylene told me, with a smile, 'darling no, you fucked me 5 times'.

Offline JonasG

Lol how cringe is that report. It's a WG not your GF.

Tbh someone who did what she did to me and to others isn't to be trusted. Out of the hundreds of WGs I've seen, that's the only time it's happened. It's not normal and it felt very close to bareback where for a split second I wasn't even sure.

But every punter makes their own decisions on risk but WGs who act like that aren't to be trusted from my POV. Worst thing is it's not isolated incident.

Her doing full on BB wouldn't be shocking at all, as she's a risk taker as it is.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 07:29:10 am by JonasG »