Sorry for duplication, saved in wrong place before!
Slim pickings in Stratford and has been for some time so was happy to see a new face appear, and someone that seems to work regularly.
Gave her a call, she answered and seemed to speak good English (I tend to not bother with the WCs that don’t answer then text straight back, In my experience it’s because their English is poor). Any way, she told me her location and we agreed on a time. She is based in a small, new build block of apartments. No parking but this wasn’t an issue for me as she was so close I walked. I texted on arrival and I got a quick response with a flat number.
Got to flat, she did the hide behind door trick and greeted me with a warm smile once I was in. Have to say she looked stunning. She clearly made an effort, hair and make up on point but not over the top and wearing a gorgeous white lingerie set. I thought she had a great figure, curvy but not chunky in the slightest and fantastic tits!
She was chatty and we dealt with paperwork in hallway while walking to bedroom. Once in room she offered me a drink (beer/coke/water), I said no and she popped out. With minutes she was back, put on some music and really set the scene. While standing starting dancing and kissing me. We undressed each other and I had her up against wall (not in a rough way). It felt like someone I met on a night out, not a WC. We moved to bed where she gave me great OWO and then onto big show. Sex in a couple positions.
Very chilled, sexy meet and absolutely no clock watching.