Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Armani-xox - Canary Wharf/South Quay  (Read 5898 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6819693) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline nordybwoi

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Fee:
£80 for 30 mins

Date of meet:
Last week - Sept 22

Logistics:
Found her on adultwork and sent a whatsapp message. She replied very quickly. Her Comms were excellent throughout. Very close to South Quay. No issues. Nice apartment and bathroom.

Looks:

Nice svelte body. large natural tits which aren't perky but are full and were spilling out of her top (E cup at least). About 20ish.

Meet:
I paid and I took a quick shower. She was quite transactional throughout, which I'm not really into. I prefer it to be more flirty and natural.  But she was friendly and made some conversation.

OWO and sex in various positions. CG with her big boobs was great. The OWO was a bit boring. Some probably fake moans but it was appreciated and not over the top.

Had a little polite chat after.

Verdict:
Just about a positive because I really liked her boobs and body and she was nice enough. But I found it too transactional and didn't feel like I really had a vibe with her. Might go back one day...

Offline king tarzan

What are her large chocolate sponge cakes like??
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HappyJack

Beware this SP who I saw twice back in April and May and quite enjoyed the experience. BUT several weeks later I received unsolicited promotional texts and whatsapps giving her location, services and prices! Then received more from another SP who she obviously works with (can't remember the name). Such communications are a huge no-no in my books and I immediately blocked both their numbers.

Offline nordybwoi

What are her large chocolate sponge cakes like??

Between your question and my description, you've pretty much got the answer  :yahoo:

Offline PilotMan

Beware this SP who I saw twice back in April and May and quite enjoyed the experience. BUT several weeks later I received unsolicited promotional texts and whatsapps giving her location, services and prices! Then received more from another SP who she obviously works with (can't remember the name). Such communications are a huge no-no in my books and I immediately blocked both their numbers.

It would have been useful for you to have done a review, as a warning to others at least.

Offline lillythesavage

This one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline luv2kiss54

No I don’t think so

Using my Peter Seller's detective skills I believe they are one or if not they work together. Last week booked The Pink Panther, arrived at the DLR location and got radio silence. I had Armani's number with me so tried her got given exactly the same post code and text message that Pink Panther had sent me. So i have now had radio silence from both Pink Panther and Armani very unreliable but glad i missed out reading the reviews.

Offline lillythesavage

Using my Peter Seller's detective skills I believe they are one or if not they work together. Last week booked The Pink Panther, arrived at the DLR location and got radio silence. I had Armani's number with me so tried her got given exactly the same post code and text message that Pink Panther had sent me. So i have now had radio silence from both Pink Panther and Armani very unreliable but glad i missed out reading the reviews.

I am 100% sure no one else was in the flat and now convinced they are 1.