Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 2062 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only
30min / 80

Catherine was on my list for a while. Finally met her in August. She's on holiday now.

Communication:
Phone call followed by text messages. All worked perfectly well.

As described by others, flat near the Sainsbury's. Parked in car park. Tidy apartment. A bit neutral flat, perhaps as neutral as the lady.

The lady:
Was I tempted to walk, at least for a moment? She looks nice, perhaps more towards 50 years than the 40 stated.
Not tall, not very slim, not 36C as stated elsewhere. Clean shaven.
I read about her being attractive and having a fantastic figure. That might obviously subjective. It wasn't the case for me. Didn't fit the (too) high expectations from previous descriptions here. She looked ok, although I guessed we wouldn't develop the right chemistry to go beyond vanilla. Perhaps the room wasn't warm enough, perhaps she didn't have the right body temperature, nothing felt "hot".
She started talking from the first moment onwards. Profile states that she speaks Italian. I believe she mentioned she lived there. Nice conversation though... But I wasn't there for conversation. We kept going ab it to get things rolling.

The meet:
Covered oral was ok, light kissing (in contrast to "I love kissing" as stated on her profile).
Punt very vanilla, which was okish.
I felt it wouldn't be too easy to get me across the finish line. Trying to change my position and lifting her legs a bit she said "I am not an acrobat". I am not acrobatic myself, but sometimes changing position helps...
Without chemistry, I usually opt out of reverse oral. But this adds up to the negative/neutrals overall: no owo, no ro, her tits didn't do it for me also.

She was happy to chat afterwards. That's when you simply want to get dressed and politely want to leave.

Summary:
Wouldn't go back. I think I would remember that we didn't klick, and we wouldn't click in the future.
Not a negative, simply all a bit neutral. The flat, the bedroom, the dress she wore, the lady.

Offline tp69

Offline Boates

I remember seeing her years ago, she was quite fussy back then.

I also recall she was advertising as Italian but is now Polish, I guess for marketing purposes.

Offline latecomer

Thanks for this review, pythago.  I'd been keeping an eye on her for a while but was never sure I wanted to spend my cash when I saw the Neutral (and even Negative) reviews racking up.  Thanks for saving me from a likely disappointing experience!