Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Marie - Derbyshire - Outrageously good  (Read 2918 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline NottsB

Thanks to everyone at UKP!!!! I would NEVER have dreamt of seeing KM. Her photos don't look exciting, her costs look high, profile is uninspiring. its only thanks to you guys that I did!!! :D

External Link/Members Only

So I've seen KM twice in 2 months. says it all at £170 a pop for an hour, which for what you get, isn't expensive. I wonder whether it was worth even bothering reviewing given her rating but I think I should for the integrity of the site -  shows KM is still performing at the same level and has dropped off like others... cough cough camilla

Two visits to KM. One wearing a pink tartan skirt, knee high white socks and a pink/white top (pvt gallery) and it was insanely good. Other time was gym fit outfit!

She provides such an amazing service, genuinely cums (I'm no casanova) amazing eye contact with OWO, massive tits that feel great and bounch, thin waist with sexy tattoos.

Whats not to like eh! No point writing anymore as who is even going to bother reading this for such a performer we all know so well!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I’m a big fan now too, glad you had fun matey she is great

Offline NottsB

I saw even you’d only managed to go recently and though… at least I’m not alone!

Let me know when you find a Japanese girl in the Midlands. I know you’re looking as much as I am  :angelgirl:

Offline gbyld87

I saw even you’d only managed to go recently and though… at least I’m not alone!

Let me know when you find a Japanese girl in the Midlands. I know you’re looking as much as I am  :angelgirl:

One of the new Thais (Yaya) in Leicester claims to be Half-Japanese if that helps  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

I found once one, ever, and I drove to Manchester for her, they are like hens teeth matey

Offline Timkitchen

Kylie is something else, got to be the best in the EM by a mile.

I've seen her twice now and loved every minute of the meets. I was due to see her recently, there was a slight hiccup where she needed to reduce the meet time, I have genuine OCD so things like that throw me off (ridiculous I know) and I decided to reschedule and she was super nice about it so I'm hoping I can get in and see her again soon.

Problem is as I mentioned to ILO she's exactly my type on civvy street and so I just want to see her multiple times a week haha

Offline Charmingthickdick

One of the new Thais (Yaya) in Leicester claims to be Half-Japanese if that helps  :D

I saw that on her profile too and She could be half Japanese, I forgot to ask her at the meet. I went to see Yaya yesterday and she is FAF in my opinion. Review to follow hopefully sometime today.