Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuicyBootyRenee - London E16 - more like Super Heavy Duty Booty Renee!  (Read 3343 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5449259) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline bugsy

I was in the mood for a tall mega booty SP so I got in touch with Renee - thanks to her past reviewers and the photos of her  self-described 'dump truck' , I had to experience that booty. I'm usually a chebs man, however I'm also partial to a phat booty. 

Punt date - sometime last week
Location -   hotel in London's E16
Fee - £80/30 minutes
SP - friendly, well reviewed Amazon whose USP is her self styled dump truck.I think she's taller than her stated 5'9"  - despite the big midriff and waist, her height gives her a somewhat proportional looking figure though her chest looks small on her frame. She also has thunder thighs (necessary to support the megabutt). Facially, she’s not the prettiest (I wasn’t there for her looks  :cool:).

External Link/Members Only

Renee sent me her postcode and I set off for the Docklands; once I got to the location, I was sent the floor number. I then breezed past the hotel's reception desk. On getting to her floor, I sent Renee a text and she sent me her room number. Once I got in, she was standing behind the door wearing lingerie and the white trainer socks (maybe she hadn't had a pedi); though her booty had been described in past reviews, I was gobsmacked when she turned after I shut the door behind me. Renee is to booties as Princess Honey and Klaradevine are to chebs!

Service - booty rubbing, OW with a lot of spit, covered doggy, CG and mish.

Once I got naked, she wiped my dick and proceeded to give me some very good OW (maybe OWO is an extra) after which I started pounding her in doggy (with Renee moaning as I pounded her relentlessly) for a while - the sight of that monster booty in doggy made me think I had to come back and hammer her in an hour's session lol. We then switched to CG (I'm stocky so her weight on me was no issue at all) in which we fucked in for a while then finished off the session in mish for the last 10 minutes after which I popped in the dom.

Once I got cleaned up, I got dressed and on my way out, Renee presented her cheek for a kiss, asked for my name saying she'll save my number and that I should save hers (I let her I'd already saved it as I had unfinished business with her. She laughed, opened the door and off I went feeling satisfied).

Would I return - yes I would as that booty is unreal (an E on the booty scale)
Would I recommend - yes, if you like gargantuan booties.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline penisilin

Thanks for the review. How old would you think she is? Profile says early 20's is that about right?

Offline bugsy

No prob; I’d say early to mid 20s.

Offline sparkus

TBH I've never fancied this but after your review she does sound worth a try. Perhaps it was just your chebs quip got me going!

Offline bugsy

TBH I've never fancied this but after your review she does sound worth a try. Perhaps it was just your chebs quip got me going!

In my experience Renee’s the benchmark for mega booties  as Princess Honey and Klaradevine are the benchmarks for mega chebs  :D. Jokes aside, she didn’t complain once as I pounded away in doggy though I was amused by the moaning which I felt was slightly OTT (maybe the strokes got to her  :cool:).

Offline Atrueyorkie

Firm or soft?

I think you’d enjoy the punt. Defo a good doggy candidate  :thumbsup:

Offline bugsy

I think you’d enjoy the punt. Defo a good doggy candidate  :thumbsup:

Definitely a good doggy candidate  :cool: