Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyScouseRosie - Liverpool  (Read 2984 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5919602) (34 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sailor_man

Yea.... I know she is well reviewed, but well here is mine.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Liverpool city centre in call - I'm sure you can guess the apartments.
Duration: 30 mins
Number of pennies £120.... Way above what I normally pay but well... Liverpool is bleughh and I didn't have alot of time.

So, my leave is coming to an end and my previous regular; cuteann_marie was not working so after frowning at the lack of options I was about to give in and just go get a massage, then I seen SexySouseRosie's (from now on I am just typing SSR...) green light on, I had considered seeing her at the beginning of the year but didn't.
Fired off a message and easily booked in, no dramas.

Got to the meet; usual apartments that i'm sure you can guess in L3 area.

She opened the door, the usual way and she actually was not what I expected; I actually thought she was a little taller, and maybe skinnier.. Now she is no means fat, but actually a great little body... that can actually take a pounding.
Scouse... as you if you didn't guess, lips provided by a needle but real boobies, that felt great.

Quick 'mandatory' shower with good banter throughout.. she likes to chat!
On the bed and she asks how I want my BJ, if I liked to kiss and pretty much before I answered she was pulling my towel off and kissing my face, no tongues but alot of kissing.
TBH Not a fan of the plump lips but well.... they do have their uses.

Great OWO which nearly got me over the edge, before she very demandingly told me she wanted me to F**k her... 'Lets Go'!! on with the balloon and she climbed ontop.... then a different SSR came out and she was an animal, grabbed my throat, telling me to F**k her harder as she rode me!
Quick change to doggy, she was vibing herself during this then grabbed my leg and pulled me deeper into her.

Pulled out, off with balloon and straight back in her gob as she was playing with herself.... Came in her mouth, she dashed into bathroom to spit it out.

She is very very vocal girl, some dirty talk and alot of moaning.

Good Time, good banter afterwards, and she was not rushing to kick me out, offered me another shower and gave me bottle of water.

Out in maybe 45 mins,

Would return, yes,  but like I said a bit pricy, but definitely one of the more prettier girls, great little body and a good BJ!