Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle Aisha – London Bridge – Hygiene obsessed but still enjoyable  (Read 3052 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6049204) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jonesfromthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place recently £130 – 1 hour

Comms
Good, all done on the day via text. Prompt replies and clear instructions.

Shared Flat on a backstreet off Tooley Street. At least one other girl in the flat, presumably another WG as I heard a guy being seen out by the girl.

The Girl
Profile pics are mainly representative apart from the one showing ripped abs because she doesn’t have these. About 5’4” dark skinned girl looked to be in her early 20’s, nice little tits and a bit of a bubble butt on her (a mid-high “B” on the scale). Facially ok, has nice full lips. Friendly if slightly reserved demeanor. Profile says British but she’s got an African accent.

Services
OW, sex in various positions

Sorted paperwork and was asked to wash my hands on arrival. Got undressed and hopped on the bed for OW, real tight suction, plenty of head movement mixed up with nice use of the hand, adjusted her position a couple of times to better take the full length down her throat. Before moving on to sex she insisted on changing the condom because “the human mouth contains more bacteria than a toilet seat”. I guess this explains why kissing and RO isn’t on her likes. Still, the sex was good, her pussy is tight and she doesn’t restrict movement in any way, no fake moans either which is a plus. Switched to doggy for a nice view of her little bubble clapping back, finished in the bag. Considering her slightly reserved vibe, had surprisingly nice half time chat about various shit, before starting round two. She put a condom on for OW again, I made the mistake of touching my dick with my hand, so she insisted on changing the condom again before continuing, then another change of condom to finish nut number two in mish, during this she asked me to fuck her harder which is always nice to hear and again slightly surprising given her reserved demeanor.

Summary
An enjoyable if not exactly wild time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 05:49:09 pm by jonesfromthere »

Offline beastmode

Surprised you gave in and went to see her!

Offline jonesfromthere

Surprised you gave in and went to see her!
Desperate times mate  :lol:. She was a plan b and her new profile pics nudged me that way. She was ok though, maybe cause of low expectations!

Offline beastmode

Desperate times mate  :lol:. She was a plan b and her new profile pics nudged me that way. She was ok though, maybe cause of low expectations!

mate the talent rn is weak! so i understand the struggle haha. defo up there for one of my worst punts.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Now Dainty Clara 21.

Do we know if same person or not?  Rate is only £120, albeit £160 with OWO and kissing (neither of which seem to have been offered by Aisha, if a different person)

Offline jonesfromthere

Now Dainty Clara 21.

Do we know if same person or not?  Rate is only £120, albeit £160 with OWO and kissing (neither of which seem to have been offered by Aisha, if a different person)

Profile pictures have also changed. This coupled with now doing OWO and kissing as extras suggests its a different girl.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Offline beastmode

tempted to try the new girl

replying to this late as I been out of the game for a while. Ain’t much quality SW near where I moved to. Not sure if you tried out new girl but those profiles rotate a lot. So pictures might not always be true.