Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: beautifulxxxbethanxx - Rushden  (Read 2293 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4369707) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline ProjectFun

External Link/Members Only

Apologies for being a member on here for some time and not contributing this wasn't my intention when joining but a change in my life circumstances has ment punting regularly has not been possible but I have recently managed to get a punt in. :yahoo:

Duration--- 1hour  £80

Communication---Rang a couple of days before I wanted to meet as Bethan only seems to work certain days and I don't think shes does that many meets in a day and can quickly get booked up. Quite hard to get hold off,took several attemps ringing Bethan before she answered.

Location---Terraced house in Rushden.Plenty of on street parking.

The Meet---As this was my first punt in a very long time and was looking for a safe bet to dip my toe back in I had noticed some good reveiws on here for Bethan.

I was meet at the door by a good looking friendly lady and quickly shown upstairs and told to get naked,Bethan quickly stripped off to reveal a pink matching bra and knickers which were also quickly removed.Bethan has a great body and obviously puts a lot of effort into keeping it this way,her tits are natural and as you would expect for an older lady have succumb a bit to gravity.

Started with a  massage using oil,I'm not a expert on massages but it seemed ok but seemed more like a chance for Bethan to have a chat to get to know you better before moving on.

After moving on from the massage I asked if kissing was ok and Bethan said it was,great enthusiastic kissing followed which really got me in the mood so started to explore her body working my way down to her beautiful pussy,no sign of any lube and immaculate hygiene.Started with licking and then fingering which she seemed to enjoy and got quite wet,I was suprised how tight her pussy is and she said its because of the exercises she does.

Next she said it was my turn and delivered a great covered blowjob which after a while I had to tell her to stop or the inevitable was going to happen.

Followed with sex in various positions and finished with another blowjob until cum in the bag.

Conclusion---While your not going to get some of the services most men crave,it is a different sort of punt in a good way.Bethan is easy to get along with,the conversation just flowed,I never once felt awkward and there were some good laughs along the way,making for a very realistic girlfriend experience.I think another reviewer said its feels more like someone you have picked up in a bar and gone back to their place.

Would I return,definitely.

Offline shed

Good review mate. Well done. Certainly one for the future. :hi:

Offline mandy18

Great review, I thought this is the type of lady for me, but alas I tried to book her but she insists on a phone call, this is a bit difficult for a deaf person. I offered to call her so she could hear my voice to check my nationality, but not interested. i cant really see the difference between a text and a phone call, I could bullshit just as well with either method.

Offline HailWood