Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: change username  (Read 661 times)

Offline hustler1235

hi is it possible to change username?
could a admin please contact me

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Report your post using the 'report to moderator' link on the right and give the reason in the text box.

Offline bernie

Hi

I would like to request that I can change my username as well. I want to write some more reviews, however, my current username is too close to my real name and I need to be more anonymous..

I've seen the reasons why people aren't allowed to change, but, there is no ulterior motive. I just want to use my normal 'punter' name (Tony)

Thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Hi

I would like to request that I can change my username as well. I want to write some more reviews, however, my current username is too close to my real name and I need to be more anonymous..

I've seen the reasons why people aren't allowed to change, but, there is no ulterior motive. I just want to use my normal 'punter' name (Tony)

Thanks
Did you read the post above your's? you need to put the reason in the txt box not just you want to change it  also say what you want it changed to

Offline spiralnotebook

Could I do ‘Trombone Cock’ please?

:D

Offline Trex

hi is it possible to change username?
could a admin please contact me

Yeah you can change your username to leech1235

Come on man write some reviews, you been on here for nearly 2 years.

Offline scutty brown

.......................I just want to use my normal 'punter' name (Tony)

Thanks

Not a good idea, you'll get shit from the girls if you do that

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yeah you can change your username to leech1235

Come on man write some reviews, you been on here for nearly 2 years.
Define 'leech', how often does someone need to use the site to be classed as a leech? How often has he logged on?

Offline Trex

Define 'leech', how often does someone need to use the site to be classed as a leech? How often has he logged on?

I don’t know how many times he log in, I’m not a admin on here. A leech for me is someone with 0 reviews and been register on here for years.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I don’t know how many times he log in, I’m not a admin on here. A leech for me is someone with 0 reviews and been register on here for years.
If a member hasn't used the site how can he be classed as a leech no matter when they joined, what has he gained from the site by not using it.   :unknown:

Offline bernie

Did you read the post above your's? you need to put the reason in the txt box not just you want to change it  also say what you want it changed to

Thanks for the response Daviemac, I did put the request in a text box reporting to the moderator...I'll try again

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the response Daviemac, I did put the request in a text box reporting to the moderator...I'll try again
I know you did but "note: I want to change my username" is not giving a reason or any indication of what you want it changed to.   :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

I know you did but "note: I want to change my username" is not giving a reason or any indication of what you want it changed to.   :unknown:

😂😂😂

Online timsussex

you do realise that this post will be here for anyone to read ?
therefore if you do read the thread and request it properly anyone can find your old name

as said at least twice on this thread use the report function and give a reason

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
So the bit where Davie said “hit the report to moderator button” …..
Apologies he wasn’t very precise  :lol:

I’ll add a photo to make it easier

Hidden Image/Members Only

Please press this pretty button to the bottom right, then fill in the reason you want a username change and what too

Don’t post it in this thread, simple enough?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 02:57:57 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Blackpool Rock

The OP hasn't been active for almost 18 months, not sure why the thread needed bumping  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
The OP hasn't been active for almost 18 months, not sure why the thread needed bumping  :unknown:
It wasn't the OP that bumped it. The post of the one who did has been deleted.