Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Paloma Veiga - Leicester.  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

I took the plunge with this girl after Searching for reviews but finding nothing, however found a load of videos of her that sealed the deal so took the chance.

Comms not the best some delay between texts and she refused to answer the phone but when booking was made everything went smoothly. She was in a clean city centre apartment with plenty of parking nearby.

The girl. When she opened the door she was dressed in sexy underwear and I was very happy it was the girl from the videos. Not an ounce of fat very toned slim flat stomach. With big round implants that weren’t the best but by no means the worst I’ve seen. Her nipples were something else they are huge which you can see from her videos. Definitely the biggest and best nipples of any tranny I’ve seen and easily in top 5 of anyone ive seen. Her cock is big got hard easily and stayed hard through out.
She doesn’t speak much English so I guess a maid does all her bookings for her.

She is definitely more top think she will be passive but I was looking for a more dom top. And got what I wanted. She doesn’t kiss which was a bit of a downer. But the rest was top notch my time there consisted of be very forcefully face fucked which was amazing , some limited verbal humiliation slapping spitting and spending a load of time on her nipples. I eventually came all over her chest while playing with her nipples.

All In all a great Sunday afternoon.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Oh yeah paid £100 for 30 mins.

Offline ptt67

So just oral? You didn’t let her try and fuck you with that enormous cock?

Well done for TOFFT...glad you had a fun time!  :thumbsup:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Cheers mate. Yeah just oral this time.

Offline NottsB

Great review mate!! look at that stomach on her BP video!!!!! wow!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Glad you had fun matey sounds a good meet

Offline Hotdogboy88

Glad you had fun matey sounds a good meet

Cheers mate. It was a fun time. Was hoping laila would return but she stuck down south.  :dash: