Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: indian-amira - touring London  (Read 7347 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Jrthackery

External Link/Members Only

Comms: text-based with prompt replies - agreed time a couple of days before and no problem on the day.  Meet in mid-August.

Appearance: exactly as her photos, a stunning Indian lady in a neat little package

Services: massage, OW, sex in multiple positions

Price: £250 for 1 hour

The meet: I found Amira visually stunning, and dressed as requested in classy lingerie.  Unfortunately she did not have her full collection with her, so worth bearing in mind if booking close in since she travels from Manchester.  After a quick shower, went to striptease, then oral (covered - my choice).  Sex was enthusiastic and she seemed to get really into it, with a request to go harder "I won't break".  COB to close with Amira playing with herself, then a quick chat and shower before leaving.

Amira is vocal, chatty and engaging, and can only recommend her if you like raunchy Indian girls.

Offline LLPunting

Kindly elaborate on her skills for various services and positions.  Brevity suggests a 250 quid P&D.

Offline Bangman

That sounds like a boring and expensive pump and dump punt

Offline kutch

Looks like she’s moving permanently down under

Offline simon07

How much is the pics photoshopped? I saw her ages ago in Manchester and she had a hairy back!
She is £200 per hour, does she she charge more when touring London?

Offline PumpDump

... Meet in mid-August....

How can you remember a meet that happened 2 weeks ago, I have trouble recalling 2 days ago  :D

Offline PumpDump

How can you remember a meet that happened 2 weeks ago, I have trouble recalling 2 days ago  :D

I meant two months ago, not two weeks ago!

Offline samsmith_1231

Thanks.

She's been on my bucket list for years but her price has been putting me off.
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheshuk

Seen her she's a nice girl very tiny, not what I would call visually stunning, but to each their own.. Her face pics are there to see so people can make up their own mind they're pretty accurate maybe a slight filter

Offline samsmith_1231

She's on her final tour... what on earth does this mean?
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac