Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnabelleMillar - London Tour  (Read 2310 times)

16 review(s) for AnnabelleMillar (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline King K

Price: £150 for 1 hour (Although she changed it to £250 on her profile because she was touring London) Fortunately for me she told me she'll keep it £150 because I booked her a month in advance.

Location: Hotel 3 minutes walk from Aldgate station. As soon as you enter the hotel, it's an open seating area with a bar. No nosy receptionist. The main desk was far to the left so it was easy to avoid them. I just pretended I was walking to the bar then turned a little bit to the right and the lifts were there. Also, there was a group of American tourists with suitcases right in the middle taking all the attention. So it turned out great!

SP: As previous reviews have mentioned (which convinced me to visit her), she does look slightly older than her AW pics. I'd say she looks to be in her late fifties early sixties. Which was fine with me! No complaints! She had a stunning size 12 curvy body! She had wrinkles on her face, which I found to be sexy. Being a guy in his mid twenties, I find having sex with a woman that looks phisically older than me a huge turn on. Wrinkles...Greying/white hair...Visible signs of multiple pregnancies! Don't judge me lool We're all perveted in our own ways!

The meet: I text her that I was outside and within a minute she got back to me with room and floor number. She opens the door whilst hiding behind the door. I walk in and give her a kiss on the cheek. She was wearing a torquoise coloured dress that really showed off her curves. She then offers me a shower which I gladly took. I return to the room and she immediatly gets to her knees and starts sucking me off. Good BJ technique! 8/10 I'd say! After 5 minutes I ask her to get on the bed for me to go down on her. She was clean and fresh and tasted sweet. I was down there until she was all wet. Whether she came or not I don't know..You never know with them anymore :unknown: :unknown: We then got into several positions the highlight of which was doggy style. Holding her love handles and pounding myself into her for a good 20 minutes will be in my memories for a long time. We then got into prone bone..I was grinding her in circular motions in this position, which she seemed to enjoy. We then got into seated cowgirl and I let her do all the working in this position. She bounced and grinded away until she came again! :unknown: :unknown: I then asked her if I could cum on her face which she accepted. She got some baby oil and then started wanking me off for about 2 minites. When I felt the sap rise I took over the wanking and continued with a faster pace...Spunked all over her face and mouth. It was an amazing sight! Got in the shower, Small chat, got changed and left.

Recommend: Most Certainly! If she tours London again, which she said she will I'll pay her another visit. I'll also book in advance to get that £100 discount again

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline davidgood

I am pleased to see Annabelle is still going strong and providing a satisfactory service.

Regards,

davidgood