Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy of Enigma Spa - Ripley - Pure magical Ebony Bliss  (Read 2057 times)

Offline N17

Exec summary:  A fantastic punt with a difference.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Fanrastic. She is friendly and incredibly helpful

Venue: Enigma Spa, Ripley.

Provider: Candy.

Service: Mundane really is the first day of Autumn, yet it is warm, the warmth I could feel was making me rather horny and I was gagging for sex, I have heard of/about Enigma Spa, in Ripley for a long time, but eventually I decided to take the plunge; The venue is easy to find, and when I arrived, Jamie, was already in another room - as for me though I chose the other girl who was on at the time, Candy; who is a delightful Ebony girl, young, petite and sexy, with a glorious voice, I was greeted at the door, by Sue - who guided me through to the lounge, and I was made to feel very welcome, Candy, certainly reflects her name, and it was soon onto the VIP Room, where it was time to get undressed, Candy was wearing her glorious sexy basque and my cock at this stage was on steroids; eventually after some glorious oral, and of course fondling her sexy arse and pussy it was onto the main event; Candy wanted to use the Bed, however it was occupied, but instead we opted for the floor (something odd, although they do have soft pads) and it was here that I lay down, Candy then mounted me and started to ride my cock, at this point I was fondling her once more, and the slow erotic riding that she did eventually lead me to shoot my load inside of her, a truly fantastic experience and one I shall remember for a long time.

Cons: None what so ever.

Would I see again? Yes, who would not.

Offline cock custard

She sounds a delight, what did you pay?

Offline N17

She sounds a delight, what did you pay?

£20 door fee, £60.00 in the room, she was fantastic.

Offline Dipper

Offline N17

The bed was “occupied” ?

The other room, with the main bed in was occupied, already being used.

Offline Dipper

The other room, with the main bed in was occupied, already being used.

Made it sound almost like there was another couple in the room at it.  :lol:

Another poor website where pics are only put up once in a blue moon. Must lose them a fair bit of custom when punters can’t see the goods available.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 08:30:57 pm by Dipper »

Offline N17

Made it sound almost like there was another couple in the room at it.  :lol:

Another poor website where pics are only put up once in a blue moon. Must lose them a fair bit of custom when punters can’t see the goods available.

Yes the website really is quite shoddy to say the least, no disrespect to Enigma Spa though, as Candy is just superb.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Sounds like a good punt, would love to see a photo of the girl but nothing on the website

Offline GoldTop

There's a few more photos on their twitter feed

Offline Itsnotshy

They used to have a fantastic black girl there many years ago, can't remember her name now.
I know I haven't posted for yonks, so a bit cheeky this, but I'm going to ask the question I suspect is on most punters lips was the oral OWO.
When I was last there most girls did OWO.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 11:01:15 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline N17

They used to have a fantastic black girl there many years ago, can't remember her name now.
I know I haven't posted for yonks, so a bit cheeky this, but I'm going to ask the question I suspect is on most punters lips was the oral OWO.

Unfortunately no OWO. But the Oral is still fantastic.

Offline Itsnotshy

Unfortunately no OWO. But the Oral is still fantastic.
Many thanks for the info, even without OWO she sounds great.

Offline Dipper

The excellent Tia.

Offline Itsnotshy

That's her :thumbsup: One of the best shags I've ever had.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 08:22:27 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline Dipper

That's her :thumbsup: One of the best shags I've ever had.

Same :thumbsup:

If anyone can find me a 2022 version I’d be there now. Prime Kenyan pussy, all woman.

Offline warypunter

At that time Enigma (then I recall known as Elite) was the "go to place" as it had great selection of girls and was well run. I recall at least 3 ebony ladies at that time as well as some pretty English girls. As Dipper has said, Tia was a great shag and had massive tits. I've spent many a happy hour with her in the VIP room which also had a jacuzzi. Apart from Tia there was Monica, a slim good looking Caribbean girl who would also put in a good performance. There was also another African lady whose name escapes me but was pretty and also good in the room. I think she left and worked at a parlour in Ilkeston. Enigma had regular reviews on another site.
Happy days!

Offline Dipper

At that time Enigma (then I recall known as Elite) was the "go to place" as it had great selection of girls and was well run. I recall at least 3 ebony ladies at that time as well as some pretty English girls. As Dipper has said, Tia was a great shag and had massive tits. I've spent many a happy hour with her in the VIP room which also had a jacuzzi. Apart from Tia there was Monica, a slim good looking Caribbean girl who would also put in a good performance. There was also another African lady whose name escapes me but was pretty and also good in the room. I think she left and worked at a parlour in Ilkeston. Enigma had regular reviews on another site.
Happy days!

Yes pal.

I also remember Monica. Fit, petite … but wouldn’t let me taste her pussy  :(

Offline warypunter

I also remember Monica. Fit, petite … but wouldn’t let me taste her pussy  :(

That's odd, I'm sure I went down on all of them. Last time I saw Monica she was pregnant but I can't recall if I licked her pussy.

Offline Dipper

That's odd, I'm sure I went down on all of them. Last time I saw Monica she was pregnant but I can't recall if I licked her pussy.

As it was a quicky booking, think she was after more ££. If memory serves me correctly.