Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Swinton  (Read 1794 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Arfy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Early July 2022
£140 for the hour, all inclusive

Over a year (and a few) ago I had tried booking Angela! Half the time there was no reply, the other half we couldn’t agree on a mutual time.
Eventually, one afternoon it happened  :wacko:. Started with texting in the morning to arrange the afternoon slot.
Arrived in Swinton a good few minutes early. Exact address texted. It took a few more minutes for me to arrive as I was parked further away on the long main road. Grey front door, not the red I was expecting.
Hiding behind the door as it opened. I entered and we politely sized each other up! First room on the left, comfortable bedroom. Asked if I’d like to use the bathroom? I’m clean but I’ll take a shower so Angela can give a full service with confidence  :thumbsup:. Upstairs was the bathroom, Angela called ahead as another WG was there! Returned wrapped in a towel to the front room. Forgot to ask who the person was upstairs as I was excited seeing Angela dressed in next to nothing. Started off kissing, smoky, so binned that. The only negative of the whole punt!
Standard OWO and sex in a couple of positions. Probably came in 20 minutes. Rested, had water from a bottle that Angela provided. Chatted and pleasantries exchanged before restarting sexing. Paced myself well to cum again before the hour. There was no rush as we continued our chat. Then I excused myself. Left with a spring in my step as it was an excellent service from an experienced WG.

What a re-visit to Swinton when I last booked Emma Stone! 2 great service providers in this town that most of us know about  :rolleyes: