Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara - Directors Lodge, Wharf Rd, Pinxton  (Read 1975 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6227779) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Hereto69

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Date - Today
Venue - Great and practical as always
Duration - 30 minutes
Price - £80 (Booked AW - No door fee)
Communication - Prompt and helpful

This is at least my seventh meet with Zara.

Booked in advance, direct via AW. No door fee to pay. Met at the door and led upstairs by Zara, what a sight.

Music on, quick catch up and then right down to business. We enjoyed dfk (at discretion), some dirty talking, continuing from previous roleplay and a ton of fondling and being undressed by her hands. Next, on a sensual owo blowjob and for me I always have to stop her as it gets me rock hard a d on the edge all too quick. Great eye contact, good use of hands, ball plays, sucking them too and knows how to edge a cock.

Next, we move to the bed and a return to dfk, more edging and Zara had now stripped naked from her sexy white two piece. The smell and taste of her skin and body is so sweet, smooth and addictive. More OWO, facesitting, pussy and ass worship, pussy licking, grinding on my face and always seem to make her cum doing this. It sure feels like it and tastes clean, sweet and could do it all day.

Asked what position I'd like to fuck, going for on top. Rubbered up, skillfully done.

More dirty talk, kissing, legs wrapped around my back, pulling in deep and whilst I'm not huge, defo above average length and think... she takes it no problem.

I hold out as long as I can, as the fuck, look in her eyes and dirty talk melts the everyday grind away and takes me to a very happy place!

A short, warm and embrace with kissing and then into a nice bit of banter and chat to finish.

Paperwork exchanged, shower offered, a drink and then met by Zara on my way out. Finished with a hug, kiss and a sweet on my way out. I'll be back, many times.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 12:01:17 am by Hereto69 »

Offline Genetunney

Great review. I found this one on AW, but I’m unfamiliar with the area.

Dear Op, would you be willing to repeat what kind of roleplay you enjoyed with her? Do you know if her domination is good. I need a post Xmas treat.

Offline wantkinkyfun

She is a lovely gurl. And is good at domination!

Offline Hereto69

Great review. I found this one on AW, but I’m unfamiliar with the area.

Dear Op, would you be willing to repeat what kind of roleplay you enjoyed with her? Do you know if her domination is good. I need a post Xmas treat.

Top class girl, a natural at domination. I cannot comment on how hard Zara would go, as I'm more into psychological, sensual and scenario based domination.

The roleplay we do together is sensual homewrecker, with Zara as bully from my wife's place of work.