Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI BOWIE - Isle Of Dogs - E14  (Read 1677 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: September 2022.

Comms: All done by text. 

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery.

Price: £60- 15 minutes.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, RIMMING (on her), CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.   

Action: Texted Bowie that I have arrived, got buzzed in, I take the lift up to the fifth floor, the door opens with her standing behind it, I step inside, wearing a see through black nightgown, greets me with a smile, leads me to the bedroom where we reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she places on top of the drawer, politely tells me to have a shower first, so stripped naked and headed off to the bathroom for a quick wash, was also provided with some mouthwash to rinse my mouth. once done I sat down by the side of the bed and waited patiently whilst she had a shower as well, reappears and I go straight in for a kiss, which turns into a snog as I squeezed her ass before laying her down on the bed and helped myself to them juicy melons, licked and sucked on those delicious nipples, then made my way downstairs and started eating pussy, she moans in pleasure as I  shoved two fingers inside her, fingering the cunt, then gave the shithole a good rimming before moving back up for more French kissing, she then returns the favor and delivers an excellent sloppy blowjob until I was fully erect, rolls on the rubber, climbs on board and starts squatting on my cock as I grab hold on them bobbies before bending her over and started to pound away, she groans in pleasure as I moved through the gears before switching to missionary and pumped away whilst snogging her off until satisfaction.

cleaned up, got dressed, gave her a  kiss and a cuddle on the way out.