Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sallyxxxsexy - Rochdale  (Read 2064 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5849991) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only

I've had a few good meets with Sally in the past and it's not unusual to get messed around a little bit on timing:-

" I'm just running a bit late, give me 10 mins" etc etc

So I knew I'd be in the area and so I sent her a text asking if she was working, as it was a morning meet I also sent a text to a couple of other service providers - this was about 10am.
Surprisingly Sally was the first to respond and I asked for 11am and she asked if I could make it 11.30am. All agreed and I was quite impressed with her comms - "Great see you at 11.30am, if there's anything particular you'd like me to be wearing let me know and i'll do my best xx".

After past experience I sent her a message at 11am saying see you in 30 mins. At 11.25 I'd just parked up and she texted to say she'd just seen my message and running late so it would be 11.40 at the latest.  I waited till 11.45 and then phoned plan B. Just as I was leaving Sally phoned to say that if I could just hang on she wouldn't be long, so I told her I'd catch her another day.

Probably a little ambitious to get her to meet in the morning which is fair enough but not great to be so positive and then let you down.

Plan B review on it's way.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Yes she did same to me..... review posted  :hi:

Offline RimJobBob

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve only seen her once but tried other times and must say her comms are shite