Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena Grace - Euston  (Read 669 times)

28 review(s) for Helena-Grace (21 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline supastarjay

Will keep this relatively concise as I don't really wish to recall this punt too much.

This was a plan F but I had always fancied some milk (one on the bucket list) so decided to give a go.
Comms initially via email, pretty quick, she usually asks for deposit but did not on this occasion. Working from a hotel, all good. Booked 1hr, met last month.

So let's get on to the punt, she's not particularly attractive, I give her a 3 or 4 out 10, she's not a size 10, probably a 12-14, she was wearing a black outfit but she didn't look sexy at all. She talks (or complains) too much, and it's not like it's a friendly chat or banter, mainly her moaning about her life and her daughter and all her mummy problems. She's basically a tired mum and she looks like one.

Big red flag, she started making excuses for a lack of milk as soon as we started, I think she mentioned she's going to stop breast feeding soon.

Long story short, I maybe got one drop of milk, a very average BJ but I did manage to fuck her twice. Anyone thinking of seeing her DON'T BOTHER.

External Link/Members Only