Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alice Fox - Hayes  (Read 4924 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4815976) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Swingyouth

Saw Alice earlier this week now she’s back in London. Looked like a safe bet from the reviews on here and she didn’t disappoint.

External Link/Members Only

Paid £180 for the hour

Comms

Phone rang straight out to answer phone so sent a text, all further comms conducted by text, until I was instructed to phone for info once I had arrived at the block of flats. Quick responses at all times, everything sorted quickly and easily.

Big block of flats near Hayes station, clean and modern, decent sized apartment with plenty of room in the bedroom, clean and tidy modern bathroom. Flat was slightly tough to track down as the numbers didn’t relate to the floor it was on and the signage wasn’t great, found it in the end.

The meet

Started with the behind the door thing but really no need to she is stunning. Slightly taller than advertised, I’d say around 5ft9 but she looks great. Great body, perfect tits and very feminine.
Once the paper work was out of the way I was instructed to get undressed. Up onto the bed and she pulled her bra down to reveal her beautiful pert tits, probably around a C cup and felt as real as you can get. Started sucking on her nipples and caressing her body whilst she stated to play with my steadily stiffening cock. Only slight criticism here is that she seemed reluctant to kiss to start with, maybe just takes a while to warm up.
She instructed me to lay down and offered her cock up to my mouth, took a couple of minutes to get hard but once there started giving me a good throat fucking, even getting me to lay on my back with my head off the end of the bed whilst she stood up and really went for it.
After about 10 mins of this she said she wanted to fuck me, got me on my back with a pillow under me, lubed up and slowly started to enter me. Her cock isn’t huge compared to some of the Latino girls I’ve been with previously, probably about 6 inches, but it really hit the spot if you know what I mean! She proceeded to give me a really good, hard fucking, occasionally slowing and alternating from rubbing my hard cock to pushing my legs up to get even deeper.
I was desperately trying not to cum too soon so asked if I could return the favour. After some kissing and fondling she happily obliged, going into doggy while I entered her super tight arsehole. Managed about 10 mins of this before her seductive looks over her shoulder and dirty talk sent me over the edge and I came in the bag while she clenched her arsehole around my shuddering cock, superb orgasm.
Although Alice started off a bit shyly she soon loosened up and by the end the kissing was much more passionate, just took a bit of time for us to click I think.
I left after about 45 mins as I didn’t think I could manage another round but not I was in no way hurried out. Will be definitely be back for more.

Offline lillythesavage

I had to re read after looking at the profile, has to be the most natural looking TS that I have seen for a while, tits look great.

Just so bloody far away  :D

Offline triggs91

I had to re read after looking at the profile, has to be the most natural looking TS that I have seen for a while, tits look great.

Just so bloody far away  :D

She moves around a fair bit. No idea where you are but shes often in the North and Scotland

Offline djdj

Some more pictures here, she's now on the HL for when I have the itch...

Offline lillythesavage

She moves around a fair bit. No idea where you are but shes often in the North and Scotland

That would be even further  :D, it is the journey across London I hate, by public transport or road, would prefer to drive to Scotland up the A1  :D

Offline Sebstyles7

Your comment about another round, think she is a shot appointment girl.  I texted her in the week about cumming twice in an hour meeting and her first response was "Do you suffer from premature ejaculation" when I said no but like to cum twice in an hour meet, she replied "No thanks". 

Would be v disappointed if I shot my bolt in 10 mins whether she ended the meeting at that point!

Saw Alice earlier this week now she’s back in London. Looked like a safe bet from the reviews on here and she didn’t disappoint.

Paid £180 for the hour

Comms

Phone rang straight out to answer phone so sent a text, all further comms conducted by text, until I was instructed to phone for info once I had arrived at the block of flats. Quick responses at all times, everything sorted quickly and easily.

Big block of flats near Hayes station, clean and modern, decent sized apartment with plenty of room in the bedroom, clean and tidy modern bathroom. Flat was slightly tough to track down as the numbers didn’t relate to the floor it was on and the signage wasn’t great, found it in the end.

The meet

Started with the behind the door thing but really no need to she is stunning. Slightly taller than advertised, I’d say around 5ft9 but she looks great. Great body, perfect tits and very feminine.
Once the paper work was out of the way I was instructed to get undressed. Up onto the bed and she pulled her bra down to reveal her beautiful pert tits, probably around a C cup and felt as real as you can get. Started sucking on her nipples and caressing her body whilst she stated to play with my steadily stiffening cock. Only slight criticism here is that she seemed reluctant to kiss to start with, maybe just takes a while to warm up.
She instructed me to lay down and offered her cock up to my mouth, took a couple of minutes to get hard but once there started giving me a good throat fucking, even getting me to lay on my back with my head off the end of the bed whilst she stood up and really went for it.
After about 10 mins of this she said she wanted to fuck me, got me on my back with a pillow under me, lubed up and slowly started to enter me. Her cock isn’t huge compared to some of the Latino girls I’ve been with previously, probably about 6 inches, but it really hit the spot if you know what I mean! She proceeded to give me a really good, hard fucking, occasionally slowing and alternating from rubbing my hard cock to pushing my legs up to get even deeper.
I was desperately trying not to cum too soon so asked if I could return the favour. After some kissing and fondling she happily obliged, going into doggy while I entered her super tight arsehole. Managed about 10 mins of this before her seductive looks over her shoulder and dirty talk sent me over the edge and I came in the bag while she clenched her arsehole around my shuddering cock, superb orgasm.
Although Alice started off a bit shyly she soon loosened up and by the end the kissing was much more passionate, just took a bit of time for us to click I think.
I left after about 45 mins as I didn’t think I could manage another round but not I was in no way hurried out. Will be definitely be back for more.

Offline Swingyouth

Your comment about another round, think she is a shot appointment girl.  I texted her in the week about cumming twice in an hour meeting and her first response was "Do you suffer from premature ejaculation" when I said no but like to cum twice in an hour meet, she replied "No thanks". 

Would be v disappointed if I shot my bolt in 10 mins whether she ended the meeting at that point!

Can only go on the vibe I got, after the pop she laid back on the bed and wasn’t giving me any ‘bugger off’ vibes, we chatted a bit and I decided to make a move, perhaps if I had pushed for more I would have had a different experience but can only comment on what happened.