Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: odara_sexygirl - Manchester - TOFTT  (Read 4287 times)

3 review(s) for odara_sexygirl (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Resources3xx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

PRICE: 80 + 10 for kissing (should have been 20)

COMS: ok. didn't answer for the first hour. turns out she was asleep but her green light was on. got a hello at 11 so thats roughly when she starts. replies were slightly delayed

tip: have your google translate downloaded, she speaks very little english. i think thats why her replies where delayed. also she doesn't seem to have a receptionist like most non-english speaking Brazilians do.

VENUE: decent enough somewhere in the city of Manchester (M3 postcode). unfortunately my sat nav didn't recognise the closed roads and it turned into a nightmare. obviously if you're a Mancunian this wont affect u but if you're and out of towner be aware. finally found some parking, by this time i was running late and had to run half a mile to get to hers.

ATTITUDE:super friendly. ive been late in the past (it happens) and the sp has given me shit or on 2 occasions after 10 minutes said "5 minutes left baby u booked 25 minutes ago"  :angry:. she was very understanding and had a great attitude throughout the booking.

she text me her extras beforehand and asked if i wanted kissing. i said yes but in my rush to get there i only picked up £90. i tried to transfer 10 but it wasn't working. i think she saw i was genuine and not trying to pull a fast one so she let me off with the £10

LOOKS: its her in the photo (and with face pics) so please decide for yourself if you think she's attractive or not

i think she's sexy as fuck. she was in Liverpool a few weeks ago and i wanted to see her but didn't get the chance. i was in Manny dropping off a mate and again she stuck out compared to the other girls working. she got strong features but i like that. some people avoid Brazilians because there are a few post ops out there posing as women. no need to worry here. she may have a slightly masculine face but she's 100% female... comes with a c section too.
she's a big (but not fat) girl. classic Brazilian physique with an outrageous ass. thought at the time that her tits where a bit saggy but then it hit me that i cant remember that last time i felt a pair of tits above a C (apart from BBWs) that were natural. i now so used to squeezing a bag of silicone. so on reflection  ( bare in mind I'm not a tit man, I'm all about the ass) id say shes got a great pair of natural tits

SERVICE: I asked to start off with a dance. she's Brazilian... of course she said yes. i lay her on her back and got to work eating her pussy then bent her over and took a nice long sniff of her ass before ramming my tongue up it. im going to say something that im sure a lot of you will disagree with me here but her ass and pussy had a very distinctive very slight musky smell that ive found on all 7 of the mixed race girls ive been with since i started punting again. could be a mad coincidence. i love it though. i love going down on women and I'm disappointed if i can smell strawberry lube or nothing at all. a woman's natural aroma adds to the experience for me. on my back and oral was covered unfortunately but she has good technique mainly slow but she ramped it up when she needed too. lots of ball licking which was nice. i asked how long left for sex and she say it doesn't matter about time. Not a clock watcher then. we finished off with her fucking me on top with lots of kiss. she's got big juicy lips btw which are great for kissing.

OVERALL: 8.5/10. truthfully i was sat in a curry house on soap street called this n that (brilliant place btw) straight after thinking "well that was a 10/10" but ive had a lot of great punts latley and they cant all be 10/10 so she gets marked down for the kissing tax, no owo and lack of english.

PROS
honest and upfront
gorgeous (IMO)
great body (IMO)
great hair (again I'm guessing thats a personal thing)
very friendly
great service

CONS
kissing tax
no owo
lack of english

classic Brazilian punt, highly recommended

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 10:55:11 am by Resources3xx »

Offline Blue1878

Good review mste, have to agre only issue with some of these Brazilian WGs is the extras standard fee between £80-£100 for 30 mins then extras for FK, RO, OWO is getting expensive to keep this habit going, literally had a girl in Liverpool quote £20 each for extras. Touched lucky with the Brazilian WG I saw a few weeks back £80 included everything

Offline Princealbert1985

Great review mate, seen the profile a lot recently and was waiting for someone to TOFTT

Also, huge shout out for This and That. One of the places for Curry and 3 in manc!

Offline Tomsmith86

Also a fan of this and that! Best curry in Manchester! Seen a lot of Brazilian profiles popping up, but prices seem to fluctuate a lot. Always appreciate this pricing.

Offline jilted john

Also a fan of this and that! Best curry in Manchester! Seen a lot of Brazilian profiles popping up, but prices seem to fluctuate a lot. Always appreciate this pricing.
Prefer Kabana myself ;)

Offline Resources3xx

saw her again last night. shes in liverpool at the moment. wasnt as good this time  :thumbsdown: on a positive she didnt charge extra for kissing. i just dove in there. however it was very very rushed and she wasnt as friendly at the first time. still enjoyed myself but it wasnt a patch on the first time, wont be going again if she visits. not sure how long but it was well within the 30 mins
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 08:19:58 am by Resources3xx »

Offline suede

She looks  a bit scary  , in those pictures.
Would be tempted  to take  a body guard  :scare: