Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Test results std  (Read 2273 times)

Toshiba

All clear

Thank fuck, its torture

And learned me a lesson and if you are attched be prepared for the heartache cos believe me i was shitting bricks

yorkshire123

All clear

Thank fuck, its torture

And learned me a lesson and if you are attched be prepared for the heartache cos believe me i was shitting bricks

Great news buddy  :thumbsup:

Offline ManInBlack

Good to hear you're all clear, like you I'm attached and couldn't handle the stress of worrying

cockneybstrd

Offline smiths

All clear

Thank fuck, its torture

Thats good to hear. :thumbsup:

potato

That's good news HC.  Consider it a wake up call, I think we have all had them over the years one way or another! I had my "Results Fine - all negative" message on Monday. I didn't expect them to be anything else but its always nice to get confirmation!

Offline cunnyhunt

Good news for you.

But what about the results of your partner. . .  are they negative  :rolleyes:

Offline Highlander

Good news for you.

But what about the results of your partner. . .  are they negative  :rolleyes:

Yeah, What's causing your missus symptoms? Just thrush I take it?

Jay-Jay

Am I missing something here or do we all have to publish when we get our tests back clear....surely not !?

Jay

potato

Just a thought HC, but it might be an idea to go on the attack now?  Along the lines of " I'm really hurt that you thought I've been sleeping around" etc.,  Saying nothing might just appear suspicious and if you reinforce your hurt feeling now then that should give you a free pass that you haven't and won't be up to anything!

Offline johnny34

cockneybstrd

Am I missing something here or do we all have to publish when we get our tests back clear....surely not !?

Jay

Yeah and you have to email Admin with them.....

If you look back through the threads you might understand why HC posted his results

Toshiba

Jay

Sorry to be fair if you didnt read an earlier thread you wouldnt understand.

The OH has to ring but it can wait as we are away on hols. I wont attack her as she hasnt done anything wrong....i hope

potato

The OH has to ring but it can wait as we are away on hols. I wont attack her as she hasnt done anything wrong....i hope

Personally, I think you are missing a trick by not saying anything. I wasn't suggesting a full on attack (verbally of course) but the way to take any suspicion away from what you have been up ( or what she thinks you might have been up to ) is to pretend to be a little hurt by any thoughts she might have had about you passing something on to her. Even though hers will probably only be thrush as well she may still wonder whether she got it from you because you have been elsewhere.... So you need to deal with any lingering suspicion and transfer the guilt!

Toshiba

Personally, I think you are missing a trick by not saying anything. I wasn't suggesting a full on attack (verbally of course) but the way to take any suspicion away from what you have been up ( or what she thinks you might have been up to ) is to pretend to be a little hurt by any thoughts she might have had about you passing something on to her. Even though hers will probably only be thrush as well she may still wonder whether she got it from you because you have been elsewhere.... So you need to deal with any lingering suspicion and transfer the guilt!

To be honest she was brilliant about it and i genuinely feel if i had caught something from her i could have got away with it, i cant really have a go when i dont know her result, she didnt do it to me pre result so it would be odd for me to do it.im not in a relationship with no sex, i punted for the variety and the ego boost, now ive realised i dont want to lose everything because of it.

Will i punt again? I say i wont......i have no get out of jail card having had a negative test she knows about.

JV547845

Will i punt again? I say i wont......i have no get out of jail card having had a negative test she knows about.

There are other STDs passed by skin contact but with the nasty ones you want to watch out for, I hardly think sticking to covered oral means the end of your punting career.

Toshiba

There are other STDs passed by skin contact but with the nasty ones you want to watch out for, I hardly think sticking to covered oral means the end of your punting career.

Yep i get that ...its having the will power not to punt

JV547845

Sorry I thought it was as simple as you were still worried about catching stuff from OWO.  If you genuinely have a functioning sex life then go for it and make the most of it, put the effort in.  What have you got to lose?

Toshiba

Sorry I thought it was as simple as you were still worried about catching stuff from OWO.  If you genuinely have a functioning sex life then go for it and make the most of it, put the effort in.  What have you got to lose?

Itd functioning but she can go 3 months without being fucked, i find it hard