Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Woking - Intentional rubbing of our genitals without a condom  (Read 6314 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

As mentioned in her other review thread, it's the 1st time this has occurred to me in all my years of punting and not something really I'd think a WG would do without prompt from the client side especially from someone as well reviewed as she is and the fact I'm not even a regular, it was the 1st time seeing her.

She essentially whilst on top of me very intentionally lubed me up without a condom and rides me up and down with my cock going up and down her pussy whilst initiating DFK. Not gonna lie it felt great and took some constraint after about 10 seconds or maybe more to tell her to move on especially from a sexy Latina. It honestly was way to close to bareback for my liking.

If this hadn't occurred it would've been a LOW POSITIVE, I had a good time but I had some other issues too. She's fit and a great kisser and she does the whole initiating DFK thing very well but she must've had a strong tasting/smelling meal before as that smell was still lingering when I saw her and put me off a bit from kissing her as it was on her breath and she wasn't that responsive to RO either. Falls a bit short IMO to the great WGs that I see in London and SE.

She got quite wet but in terms of moans and groan she was quite awkwardly silent but maybe it's just her style. Also, I'm probably just a bit above average in terms of size and she didn't really allow pounding in missionary and doggy, in mish she did that hand thing to stop me going full on and in doggy she had her legs close together to stop me going full rhythm. But still a good time exc. the incident.

Logistics:

All very good by text. She replies quickly and very clear directions when you arrive.

Fairly modern block of flats in Woking. With the postcode provided, Google Maps takes you through a small road where you can park wherever and then it's just a minute walk to the block of flats.

Looks:

As others have said, better looking in person compared to her pics. 35-40 age wise seems right but she looks good for her age with good English. Friendly, smiley and chatty and you can have a laugh with her. Short with a great body, not much of an arse but lovely tits and sexy face. Nice lips too. D tits I'm guessing?

Services used:

DFK, OWO, RO, sex in 3 positions. £80 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting:

So, I walk in and I'm impressed she's sexy and quite upbeat.

Straight into DFK standing up but she's got a smell to her, some strong smelling food which is off putting. Not massively strong but it's a lingering type of smell. But, either way I keep going as good DFK makes or breaks a punt for me, it then evolves to some decent foreplay and some good grinding and more DFK trying to forget the smell.

Then onto standing OWO and she excels at this. Great work on the balls and good suction on the cock, she's clearly very skilled! Could've happily done this for ages, more DFK around this time too. But her balls work is brilliant.

Then onto RO and disappointing. She got wet but wasn't very vocal at all, RO is quite important to me atm and I'm used to good WG acting but she really was very honest about this lol and only moaned when applicable lol. Was just a bit awkward at times but it seems it's just her way. In terms of turn on she was wet but no vocal pure excitement.

Then we move onto some more OWO and again very good as I play with her pussy at the same time, she's wet and this is very good tbh.

Then she lubes me up, climbs on the top and initiates some great DFK and we proceed to rub up and down with my cock on her pussy without a condom. Now again not gonna lie, this was brilliant to have a sexy Latina do this whilst snogging my face off but after 10-15 seconds I get some clarity and politely ask her to move on but this took some constraint as it was real turn on. But this whole process was too close to the bone, felt close to bareback.

Then she gets the condom on and we do CG, again very good as she initiates great DFK while riding me. Missionary and doggy not as good however, as don't think she can take slightly above average size as she puts her hand to me during mish to stop pounding and during doggy one of my pet hates the legs close together to stop you getting into a pounding rhythm. But overall exc. the incident it was a good punt but just not glowing.

So yeah, overall definitely a negative cos it was simply a mad move in this game to rub each other like that without a condom. I will get myself tested after the 2-4 week period for STDs despite the seemingly small risk.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 02:29:57 am by JonasG »

Offline Ronin1980

JG,
Thanks for putting the intel into a review for everyone to see clearly.
As I mentioned in the below thread,
Seriously have to consider now if I see her again.
It’s a real shame as I have a good rapport with her
& think she’s very sexy  :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355341.0

Offline JonasG

Cheers but yeah she's definitely a sexy Latina no doubt.

Annoying tbh as she's well reviewed and all her reviews show a very consistent service, so I thought I knew what to expect going in.

Also annoyed with myself for not stopping it sooner.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 09:34:03 am by JonasG »

Offline Yellowman1

In the moment you sometimes forget the situation

Offline JonasG

In the moment you sometimes forget the situation

Yeah not gonna lie, it felt great and tough for any man to think clearly in that situation!

Offline JonasG

Looks like she's read this review, updated her profile saying sorry if I smell of food during the meet, best not to book at lunchtime lol. Also:

"Intimate contact services with the client with discretion"

If I'm reading that right, seems a nod to what she does? Though not sure what discretion she decides on?

Offline lillythesavage

Looks like she's read this review, updated her profile saying sorry if I smell of food during the meet, best not to book at lunchtime lol. Also:

"Intimate contact services with the client with discretion"

If I'm reading that right, seems a nod to what she does? Though not sure what discretion she decides on?

It also says ask for protected services  :unknown:, more than a nod ?

Offline JonasG

Lol ffs, didn't even notice that bit.

She's a shambles. Feel dirty having seen her.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 08:55:37 pm by JonasG »

Offline Ronin1980

I’ve just read her profile again.
It’s weird and defo suggests BB is an option.
I just don’t get her  :angry:

Offline JonasG

Worst thing is she's just flaunting it/not ashamed about it.

Usually when a WG gets outed on here doing that like that Julie Lima, at least they make an effort to distant themselves from that on their profile for appearance sakes.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’ve just read her profile again.
It’s weird and defo suggests BB is an option.
I just don’t get her  :angry:

I think it’s more about just trying to answer this review and it’s poorly written rather that offering BB.
Like anyone you see you need to weigh up the risks involved in any activity you do and look after your own safety

Offline shyleo

I have seen Maylin about 4 or 5 times now and she has always been very particular about sexual hygiene etc.
Her change in profile content may be due language. Having read it and knowing what she is like, I think what's coming across in her revised profile  is not what she really means and intends.

Offline JonasG

Either way, profile confusion or not what she does has been reported by about 3 diff. guys on here inc. me.

Sexual hygiene (IIRC she used a wet wipe on my cock) is pretty pointless if you're happy to rub yourself on bare cock consistently.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Either way, profile confusion or not what she does has been reported by about 3 diff. guys on here inc. me.

Sexual hygiene (IIRC she used a wet wipe on my cock) is pretty pointless if you're happy to rub yourself on bare cock consistently.

Everyone needs to decide what risk they are comfortable with, that’s why reviews are important.
I tend not to judge people on what they decide is acceptable, that’s their choice…
I’m sure there are a lot of people who would think OWO or RO is too risky for them.
Just do what your comfortable with, using the information you can get from here and their profile.
Remember they probably are all having BB with someone who knows what they really do..
If you’re squeamish in any way maybe you should just stick to a hand job as long as they are wearing a pair of new surgical gloves…

Offline JonasG

Yeah, I think I said that somewhere in one of her other threads.

Everyone chooses their own risks, some people probably read my review and think she sounds great.

Offline MrMatrix

The pussy slide is the ultimate nightmare for a punter I would suggest. It feels soooo good, theres a tendancy to think, just go the whole hog, which of course is totally the wrong thing to do. Thanks for raising our awareness OP.
Yes it does feel good  :hi:

Offline JonasG

1st time for me with a WG and it definitely felt great.

Took some constraint to tell her to stop!

Offline MrMatrix

1st time for me with a WG and it definitely felt great.

Took some constraint to tell her to stop!
I bet, its happened to 3-4 times and it feels epic.....