Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy 19 Nicole - Enfield  (Read 10460 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Nicole19 (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Finally got to meet Sexy Nicole last Friday - Very young looking attractive 18/19 year old who can easily get away being a sweet 16 teenager if you saw her on the street. She is facially stunning looking and very cute

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were good and was giving the flat no - but already 5 mins late when I got a call with flat no.

Entered the flat and was shown the door to a small bedroom - not great, slightly dirty floor with a small bin, small wardrobe. Payment made and she left - bed was a little messy and there could have had a few earlier punters already - my time slot was late afternoon and if she starts at around 12 mid day then maybe 3-4 punters already seen.

However after she went away with the money it took her 5 mins to come back - so already 10 mins lost on the hour punt.

Started with kissing some light and some with a little tongue, she had her jeans shorts on and see through top with a bra - she was wearing a white/black see through top with jean shorts and bare foot - although no discussions were made with what to wear i would of maybe thought she would make an effort but if she has had 3-4-5 clients already then really would not be in the mood to 'dress' up.

Anyway started kissing so far so good and then she takes off her top and shorts and bra so all naked now. her clear skin and small 32 a/b size tits look very nice so sucked away and then she went down on me - great BJ slow at the start then worked her hands until I came all over her nice pert tits.

So all positive so far however got cleaned up and after some chit chat was looking for a 2nd pop and I could see in her face that she really did not want to - it could be that she was very tired as she likes to go clubbing as she said and sometimes up to 4-5am in the morning before coming home and then she said she has a long day with the clients right up to 10-11pm.

So she works long hours and sees lots of 'clients' and I did hear some noises in the other room so really not sure if she has someone that looks after the business but she looked very tired and worn out - maybe the clubbing and late nights and long days have finally got to her.

But after the 1st pop i did not feel happy or comfortable staying so after i had parked up checked my watch when I got to the car and in total 45 mins had gone by - take away the 10 mins at the start and I was with her for 35 mins.

Summary
Great looking young girl
Good kissing some deep and some light
Nice small pert tits
Great looking face and eyes

Negatives
Lost 10 mins at the start
Really did not want to do a 2nd round
Looked very tired after the 1st round
Room not great  and the bed sheets had already seen a few clients already that day or even the day before!!
No offer of a shower
You can hear other people talking in the other rooms
No effort to do her hair or look 'nice' although she looks naturally very good.
Keep covering her pussy with her hands which made it difficult to  feel or touch anywhere near that area.
Seems she is seeing a lot of 'clients' during the day and out to party late night

LL

Thanks for your review.  I will proceed with caution and I value your opinion but based on the fact she's had glowing reviews from lots of other people here whom I also trust, I'll still see her for myself - I just have to!

Offline smiths

Thanks for your review.  I will proceed with caution and I value your opinion but based on the fact she's had glowing reviews from lots of other people here whom I also trust, I'll still see her for myself - I just have to!

I imagine she is seeing punter after punter cashing in while she is popular, i couldnt care less about that but if its affecting her service offered then that is a big problem.

She has has 2 positive reviews, a good write up by another punter on one of those, two neutral reviews and now Passwords negative, so its mixed overall.

Offline nigel4498

Sparda Prada is thinking of quitting punting because he doesn't think that it can get any better than this girl.  :cry:

fredpunter

Sparda Prada is thinking of quitting punting because he doesn't think that it can get any better than this girl.  :cry:

Perhaps passwords review caused her to buck her ideas up

Offline smiths

Perhaps passwords review caused her to buck her ideas up

Password only did the review late last night, Sparta said he punted with her before that.

Offline Tailpipe

Shame as she looks sexy as fuck to me .

But the stuff password talks about like fucked up hair dirty room
Late , hands on her pussy brings back so many bad punts from
The past for me .

That's why I have tending to have longer punts with non production line
Style WGs .  The only one that seems to be able to deliver that style of punt
Is Mitchell .

May be a bad day . The other bloke thinks she is cats ass.

She is cute and right up my street in many ways .

Think password has had so much class ass of late his standards are rising all the time . 

Offline smiths

Shame as she looks sexy as fuck to me .

But the stuff password talks about like fucked up hair dirty room
Late , hands on her pussy brings back so many bad punts from
The past for me .

That's why I have tending to have longer punts with non production line
Style WGs .  The only one that seems to be able to deliver that style of punt
Is Mitchell .

May be a bad day . The other bloke thinks she is cats ass.

She is cute and right up my street in many ways .

Think password has had so much class ass of late his standards are rising all the time .

As i posted above she is probably packing punters in to cash in while she can on her popularity, and thus her service is suffering as a result. She was excellent with me. :thumbsup:

Offline Tailpipe

As i posted above she is probably packing punters in to cash in while she can on her popularity, and thus her service is suffering as a result. She was excellent with me. :thumbsup:

Young and not sure how to deal with having a few quid to much partying .bit of toot mybe.
But catch her on a good day , it's all good, like LL I still think a few of the boys
Will have go , be interesting to see more reviews as to me I trust you and password
As both solid punters .

Offline Tailpipe

Young and not sure how to deal with having a few quid to much partying .bit of toot mybe.
But catch her on a good day , it's all good, like LL I still think a few of the boys
Will have go , be interesting to see more reviews as to me I trust you and password
As both solid punters .
Just found that

Confirmed AW booking, phone calls & texts. Left waiting outside 20 mins to be told can't se me, she is seeing regular client!! NOT THE WAY IT WORKS

Offline smiths

Just found that

Confirmed AW booking, phone calls & texts. Left waiting outside 20 mins to be told can't se me, she is seeing regular client!! NOT THE WAY IT WORKS

I mentioned her 2 neutral reviews above in reply 2 and that quote is from Summertimes neutral review.

Offline Tailpipe

I mentioned her 2 neutral reviews above in reply 2 and that quote is from Summertimes neutral review.

Sorry smiths I don,t read the threads in depth like I use to.  :drinks:

Interesting point based on your visit and as you have seen it all before do
You think her service will drift off over time , catching them fresh
And early is always favourite . Pimped or not , is another question I would ask you.
Just based on your experience .

As in the city doing outcall dressed up I would guess she could be in the £150 to £200
Mark and people would pay it .

Offline smiths

Sorry smiths I don,t read the threads in depth like I use to.  :drinks:

Interesting point based on your visit and as you have seen it all before do
You think her service will drift off over time , catching them fresh
And early is always favourite . Pimped or not , is another question I would ask you.
Just based on your experience .

As in the city doing outcall dressed up I would guess she could be in the £150 to £200
Mark and people would pay it .

Hard to say, it already seems she is burning the candle at both ends, working all day and partying at night so thats not sounding good. A lot of EE WGs just work intensively for a month or two then go home for a break. Her service WILL continue to go downhill unless she bangs the partying all night on the head, or at least limits it.

She might have a pimp like any WG might, who knows, the partying as mentioned by others about her shows me a pimp is unlikely to be forcing her though. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thank fuck for UKPunting, I really liked the look of this girl but not after reading this review, pay peanuts get monkeys.      :bomb:

Offline smiths

Thank fuck for UKPunting, I really liked the look of this girl but not after reading this review, pay peanuts get monkeys.      :bomb:

Totally wrong as usual where price is concerned. This monkey as you call her offered ME a good service, among some others on here. :rolleyes:

arno strine

Totally wrong as usual where price is concerned. This monkey as you call her offered ME a good service, among some others on here. :rolleyes:

I agree with Smiths.  Nicole is definitely NO monkey!  I have had brilliant service from her on two previous occasions.  Shit, I'm not timing appointments for value redeemed per minute, I'm just bloody grateful to have found someone who puts their ass into it for the few minutes of amazing real feel GFE, you get.  If Nicole is faking it all, as I said straight to her myself, she should become an actress.  I certainly got BIG BIG BANG for my few bucks :)

I concur with some of OP 'Passwords' comments, regarding the room being a little uncared for and slightly used looking sheets.  What do you want guys...I'd rather have a bit of down and dirty from Nicole (by the way she smelt fresh and tasty on both occasions) not fucking over the top cleanliness paranoia, which I have experienced before; lovely clean room but OCD putting me off OTT hygiene bollox!

Nicole disappeared for a few (3 to 4) minutes after handing over payment, during my last visit.  This visit had already been cut down to 30 from 60 minutes

Hands covering pussy.  Curiously, I noticed this on my last visit.  Didn't know what to make of it!?  Maybe, she's paranoid about having large labia lips but get her legs wide open and you wouldn't know it

C'mon, really!  Believe the bleedin hype!

Nicole is a smoker (doesn't bother me) never smelt a fag on her, during both visits

She doesn't dress up and has messy hair.  What?  She's a young party girl fr Christ sake!  Love her all the more for it...read her bloody two line sentences body tattoo's (in English by the way) they explain everything.  One is along the lines of 'You only live once, so avit while ur ere!'  That is NOT verbatim, go see for yourself

So to try and cut a florid story short...

If you're worried about a couple of hairs on sheets...avoid Nicole

If you prefer dressy up, to natural laid back hippy teen chic...avoid Nicole

If you want to time your meetings and get your complete penny's worth...avoid Nicole

If you're worried about Nicole being a bit paranoid of her pussy and covering it up for a couple of minutes until you open her legs...avoid Nicole

...but if you want wonderful DFK, sex in any position you can come up with, Deep Throat to the point of gagging reflex kicking in (happened with me) and commitment to the meeting above and beyond the call of her service charges (my kink included) then go nail Nicole, you clever people out there who take the plunge and are lucky enough to get booked in, with this beautiful busy babe

...and yes, I do like her, despite her youthful faults...JEEZ! :

I'll get my coat...

arno strine

Sorry, you just can't shut me the fuck up!

One last thing worth mentioning.  On my first visit to Nicole, she did tell me that she found her job tiring

Well, if the effort she put into my visits is extended to every single person she meets, times that up and I'm not surprised she might appear a little frazzled at the edges, sometimes; not that I noticed

london

If she working about 12 hours and see 10 client a day then she already burnout after almost one month.

I can't stay in one room and fuk different type of girls for 12 hours even if I get paid  :cool:

I saw her in first week when she started and she was fresh , she told me she will stay here till mid August and she won't come back , she need money for school and uni ... etc

LL

That's it, just keep banging your drum.

Offline Meursault

Yawn

Offline Sparta Prada

Password only did the review late last night, Sparta said he punted with her before that.
Just to qualify the timing aspect:

Password saw Nicole last Friday but posted his review last night. I saw Nicole yesterday afternoon and posted shortly afterwards on Jesus Jones' thread prior to Password's review.

Offline Steve2

So if this review had been POSITIVE, the money would have been irellevant Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Just to qualify the timing aspect:

Password saw Nicole last Friday but posted his review last night. I saw Nicole yesterday afternoon and posted shortly afterwards on Jesus Jones' thread prior to Password's review.

Apologies on that.

Offline Jimmyredcab

So if this review had been POSITIVE, the money would have been irellevant Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

IF my Auntie had bollocks she would be my Uncle.       :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If she working about 12 hours and see 10 client a day then she already burnout after almost one month.

When girls charge very low rates they will obviously get very busy whereas girls who charge £120 an hour can take the same money but see far less clients.

She is quite clearly trying to fit as many punters into her 12 hour day as possible, that can only lead to inferior service.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sparta Prada

When girls charge very low rates they will obviously get very busy whereas girls who charge £120 an hour can take the same money but see far less clients.

She is quite clearly trying to fit as many punters into her 12 hour day as possible, that can only lead to inferior service.  :thumbsdown:
Agree with this. As I stated in my post on Jesus Jones' thread, she said she only had a 30 minute break from her work by the time she saw me about 7 hours into her working day. Now none of us guys can really imagine what selling your body is like, but if she's doing this 6 days a week then it must take a toll on the quality of her performance.

Jason

I'm just bloody grateful to have found someone who puts their ass into it for the few minutes of amazing real feel GFE, you get

She doesn't dress up and has messy hair.  What?  She's a young party girl fr Christ sake!  Love her all the more for it...read her bloody two line sentences body tattoo's (in English by the way) they explain everything.  One is along the lines of 'You only live once, so avit while ur ere!'  That is NOT verbatim, go see for yourself

If you want to time your meetings and get your complete penny's worth...avoid Nicole

If you're worried about Nicole being a bit paranoid of her pussy and covering it up for a couple of minutes until you open her legs...avoid Nicole

...but if you want wonderful DFK, sex in any position you can come up with, Deep Throat to the point of gagging reflex kicking in (happened with me) and commitment to the meeting above and beyond the call of her service charges (my kink included) then go nail Nicole, you clever people out there who take the plunge and are lucky enough to get booked in, with this beautiful busy babe

I'll get my coat...
And what happens if we are worried about the super fluffiness of some new members who joined the site to defend their favourite prossies or as per their own words “straighten things out”? My bet is if they continue like this they will never make it to 25 posts…  :hi:

Sorry, you just can't shut me the fuck up!
No we can't but Admin can  :hi:

Offline jesus_jones

Arno, you might want to tone it down a bit... You've also left her several feedbacks on her AW page.

I will agree with you on her hair/appearance. She can pull off having very little makeup on and her hair up in a messy bun, I found it a great look on her. I'll take a young girl with natural beauty over someone heavily made-up, but then you have to be naturally pretty to pull that off.

LL

Fewer clients?
I see where you're coming from and it does sound like she's overdoing it but she wouldn't necessarily need to increase her rates in order to see fewer clients (hear me out). Now I don't know this girl's individual circumstances surrounding her role (for example how much of the money she earns she has to share with others or what other outgoings she has) but in general, if a WG is to see only 5 clients a day for £80 a time that's still £400 a day - or £2000 each 5-day working week. Now that sounds like a good wage to me since it would give her almost 100k per year.

SeekingtheTruth

I agree with Smiths.  Nicole is definitely NO monkey!  I have had brilliant service from her on two previous occasions.  Shit, I'm not timing appointments for value redeemed per minute, I'm just bloody grateful to have found someone who puts their ass into it for the few minutes of amazing real feel GFE, you get.  If Nicole is faking it all, as I said straight to her myself, she should become an actress.  I certainly got BIG BIG BANG for my few bucks :)

I concur with some of OP 'Passwords' comments, regarding the room being a little uncared for and slightly used looking sheets.  What do you want guys...I'd rather have a bit of down and dirty from Nicole (by the way she smelt fresh and tasty on both occasions) not fucking over the top cleanliness paranoia, which I have experienced before; lovely clean room but OCD putting me off OTT hygiene bollox!

Nicole disappeared for a few (3 to 4) minutes after handing over payment, during my last visit.  This visit had already been cut down to 30 from 60 minutes

Hands covering pussy.  Curiously, I noticed this on my last visit.  Didn't know what to make of it!?  Maybe, she's paranoid about having large labia lips but get her legs wide open and you wouldn't know it

Nicole is a smoker (doesn't bother me) never smelt a fag on her, during both visits

I'll get my coat...

Flufftastic

yorkshire123

Bloody hell arse hole strine gone as well.
August is starting to make "mad May" look like a wi tea party.  :D

password02

Seems there is a lot of comments about Nicole since I posted - Looking back I totally agree with some of the comments and also agree that I think she is overdoing the late nights and taking on too much.

She is your typical teenager who has money in her pockets and wants to party.

Also agree that the 1st round I had with her was very much a big positive and I would have posted 100& a big green Positive review if she carried on or tried to do a 2nd round but the tired look in her eyes and her facial expression just made it a NO from me, really felt uncomfortable staying there or even attempting to do a 2nd round - That was really the BIG negative for me that made the review the same. If I paid for30 minutes then absolutely no issues  but if you paid for an hour and you had a 1st round after 20-25 mins you would think you may try for a 2nd pop even if you did try and never made it then the fact that it was at least attempted would have been a positive from me.

If she cut out some clients and maybe worked 5-6 during the day and did less late nights then i really think there would be no burn out but like all teenagers she has money to spend and enjoys her clubbing.

The other point i forgot is that she is a smoker and there was an element of smokers breath when kissing - no issues my end as I am a ex smoker but I know that some punters do not like the smell.

I totally respect the guys who gave a positive on her and she will get her positives from clients going forward, Best to maybe catch her early during 12-3pm before she gets too tired later in the day.

She is very pretty and how many of us can say we fcked a 18-19 year beautiful teenage polish girl, at least I can tick the box and say - Done it.

I am thinking of maybe paying her a 2nd visit for an hour and see if there is a change? if i do go back i will do another review and let you know.

:hi:

Offline smiths

Seems there is a lot of comments about Nicole since I posted - Looking back I totally agree with some of the comments and also agree that I think she is overdoing the late nights and taking on too much.

She is your typical teenager who has money in her pockets and wants to party.

Also agree that the 1st round I had with her was very much a big positive and I would have posted 100& a big green Positive review if she carried on or tried to do a 2nd round but the tired look in her eyes and her facial expression just made it a NO from me, really felt uncomfortable staying there or even attempting to do a 2nd round - That was really the BIG negative for me that made the review the same. If I paid for30 minutes then absolutely no issues  but if you paid for an hour and you had a 1st round after 20-25 mins you would think you may try for a 2nd pop even if you did try and never made it then the fact that it was at least attempted would have been a positive from me.

If she cut out some clients and maybe worked 5-6 during the day and did less late nights then i really think there would be no burn out but like all teenagers she has money to spend and enjoys her clubbing.

The other point i forgot is that she is a smoker and there was an element of smokers breath when kissing - no issues my end as I am a ex smoker but I know that some punters do not like the smell.

I totally respect the guys who gave a positive on her and she will get her positives from clients going forward, Best to maybe catch her early during 12-3pm before she gets too tired later in the day.

She is very pretty and how many of us can say we fcked a 18-19 year beautiful teenage polish girl, at least I can tick the box and say - Done it.

I am thinking of maybe paying her a 2nd visit for an hour and see if there is a change? if i do go back i will do another review and let you know.

:hi:

I would certainly have given her a negative myself if i had experienced what you did. IMO its good to get different opinions based on experience of WGs so punters who havent punted with them can make an informed decision. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

That tells me some thing she is here until Mid - August, there fore  she is cramming as much cock as she can before its the end of her career as a prossie. Late nights dont help, she is wearing her self out.

The ££££ are counting more than the punter.

Seen this before

Offline punk

I see her friends gone already the one with big tits

Stealthshagger

Offline lewishamguy

I think this one External Link/Members Only is her flatmate as punk was saying.. and arno the sad prick, fluffy punter is rest in peace :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is very pretty and how many of us can say we fcked a 18-19 year beautiful teenage polish girl.

Many hundreds judging by the amount of clients she meets.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punk

I think this one External Link/Members Only is her flatmate as punk was saying.. and arno the sad prick, fluffy punter is rest in peace :D

fucking hell she is back.

Offline punk

Many hundreds judging by the amount of clients she meets.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maxi the profits.

ass_inspector

there must be another girl is working on same flat External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Looks that way and positive feedback from one fluffy.

Offline Steve2

Jimbo, you have no idea how many guys she has seen so why post bollocks?

password02

there must be another girl is working on same flat External Link/Members Only

How do you know? and why have you been banned after 21 posts? Are you Sergi/Abdul the pimp?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimbo, you have no idea how many guys she has seen so why post bollocks?

I know you are not the brightest star in the sky but the clue is in the way she has fucked some punters about and started to give a third rate service, probably had more pricks than the Rovers Return dart board.    :hi:

LL

How do you know? and why have you been banned after 21 posts? Are you Sergi/Abdul the pimp?
Top Tip: Using AW, to find girls working in the same flat as each other copy the location field of one of their profiles into the search box.  This usually works when the profile creator has included more than one area in the location in an effort to have the profile show up in more user searches than if they'd just entered the exact location.

So Nicole's profile has this in the location field...
Cockfosters, Barnet, Cheshunt, Potters Bar, London

And when searching based on that exact text, kinky natalie1's profile shows up as well as Nicole's.

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:05:24 am by Steve2 »

LL

add Jeesy to the list

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Ah, OK so my method doesn't always work.  Jessy's profile states the location as:
"Cockfosters, Barnet, Cheshunt, Potters Bar, "
Perhaps the pimp got distracted half-way through typing up the profile.  :D