Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie, Isle of Dogs  (Read 1025 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Dead Wood

I am reviewing this girl again - I think this is allowed now? - mainly because I had a problem with the keypad access to her flat earlier today which I wanted to pass on to interested fellow 'swordsmen'. 

Punt booked by text the previous day, then confirmed by text this morning.  Then texts in the thirty mins up to the agreed punt time.

At that point, I simply could not get the key pad which gave access to her block of flats to work. There are two points of entrance to the block - the Thames side, and then at the other side of the block.  The Thames side simply would not accept the key pad number Bowie gave me, so I went round and tried the back.  Lots of texts ensued.  Then back to the other entrance - I very nearly gave up, then I finally realised that the last number of the three digit keypad was sticking on the key pad, and not entering.  After I realised that I was in, and we were off.

My previous review pretty much stands. 

She didn't remember me, and was again quite reserved at the start.  After I finished, her smile and banter were charming - I'd like to get to know her well enough to get this during the punt.

She is indeed a naughty little thing.  I did the usual - great session of OWO from Bowie, then I nailed her hard in doggy and 'prone bone'.  The punt concluded with her sucking my cock again, then snogging me frantically while I wanked myself off.  Super intense finish.

£80 for thirty minutes. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline lee1

Thanks for the additional info OP. It’s really useful  :drinks: