Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - Eastleigh - Reputation is deserved  (Read 2578 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Kirtlands

Obviously a well reviewed SP but I’ll add my take from my first visit to her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms - great responded to my AW email with her mobile number and rest sorted out by text. Clear instructions of where to go.

Location - Eastleigh flat. Some parking on nearby road but it was quite busy

Price - £160 for 45 minutes. Expensive? Perhaps but depends who you compare it to. Good value? Definitely

Hayley has lots of photos on AW so you can get a good idea of her looks. I found her to be really attractive, more so in the flesh. Stated age is 30 but she could pass for younger. Great body and a little ginger bush which really excited me. She is shaven around her pussy so you get the best of both worlds. Absolute peach of a bum. She had dressed as I had asked.

This was a vanilla/gfe punt as my first time with her. Started with kissing which was quite sensuous but not DFK (she is clear she doesn’t do this). She slowly undressed me then said “May I?” and dropped to her knees. I wasn’t going to say no.

She then proceeded to give me the best blow job I have had yet. So much variation of licking and sucking and equal attention paid to shaft and balls. I had to stop her twice as I wanted to fuck her and I’m a one shot guy.

I then went down on her. No hygiene issues and a few little moans but I’ve been using SA lately and the reaction of girls on there to oral sex has perhaps spoilt me. I felt that Hayley enjoys pleasuring more than being pleasured.

On with the condom and started in missionary. Lovely and tight feel and kissed through out. I had planned on changing positions but when she wrapped her legs around me I felt the sap rising and didn’t want to hold back.

Afterwards we chatted and she gave a good massage as there was time on the clock. She tried to awaken my cock but it was spent.

All in all a great punt. She deserves her great reputation. I’m sure I’ll return.