Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Island Gardens in-call  (Read 1783 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline stewpid

External Link/Members Only

Price £120 for 1 hour in-call (September 2022)

This is a weird one…

Bowie had caught my eye after a month of several good reviews but I wasn’t impressed with her original AW profile photos, which looked too airbrushed. Then she posted some more naturally taken shots and these made her look a lot cuter and my interest increased but as she was located in Island Gardens that’s a bit outside of my usual punting radius so she went on the b-list and instead my Asian-loving sights turned to Olina’s new recruits, particularly Kate. However, when I enquired after Kate for a next-day booking I was told she was currently ill and not sure if she would be back for when I wanted so the b-list was fired up and Bowie would sort out my Thai fix in the meantime.

Comms were a bit sketchy, I fired off a text the day before for an early afternoon booking and fairly quickly received a simple ‘Yes darling’ reply to my availability enquiry. I asked to be booked in and to send the initial info but then heard nothing back so I assumed we were probably on but I’d follow up in the morning. Sent a confirmation request text just after 9am the next day but text bounced back as undelivered which was strange. I switched to Whatsapp and eventually got confirmation on that around an hour later with the initial details so it was game on at least. I think the outfit is probably geared more towards same-day booking by this experience.

Anyways, made my way to the location in Island Gardens, which as others have said is a residential complex and quite quiet though not many places to hang out close by and wait without looking too obvious and unfortunately I did have to wait a little bit. Sent the “I’m in the area” notification around 5mins before start but then didn’t get anything. At 5mins past the start time I sent another Whatsapp chase-up and a couple of minutes after that I finally got the details to get up to her flat but by the time I crossed the threshold it was now 10mins past the original appointment time.

Bowie herself did look cute but was quiet and seemed shy, it wasn’t really a warm welcome as I was just shown into her small bedroom with a little awkward small talk. Anyways she asked if I was here for an hour and I said yes if that was still possible given the later start. She said yes so I handed over the fee (standard as I wasn’t interested in any extras at this stage) and was taken to the bathroom where I was given a cap of mouthwash and then I jumped in the shower for my solo clean-up with Bowie then joining me a little after to give me a wash-down herself with some attention to my cock. It was all very functional rather than playful though but that can be the standard with most Thai girls. However I did get my first full view of Bowie’s body and it must be said she is fucking fit, slim and small with a great boob job and gorgeous angular face, super sexy IMO.

As she was drying herself off I went back to the bedroom and then heard another female voice as someone came into the flat and they both talked briefly in Thai. I didn’t get a look at who it was but when Bowie returned to the bedroom she said it was her ‘friend’. She then puts on some music and we move closer together. I go in for a kiss and it’s weird not DFK or even LFK just opens her mouth a little and I kind of kiss and suck on her bottom lip. It doesn’t appear to be freely given either and so my heart sinks. She moves down my body, stopping to lick my nipples before kneeling between my legs and starts to lick and suck my balls where she goes to town a little. Now I don’t mind my balls sucked but it’s not a major turn on for me and seems to go on for a bit too long but she eventually makes her way to my cock and the OWO is nice if not exactly mind-blowing. After a little of that we move onto the bed to lie next to each other where I caress her body, licking and sucking on those great tits and attempting to kiss but there’s not much on offer there again. I move down between her legs and start on some RO. It’s all clean and tasty down there, although not fully shaved, but I give her a good licking out alternating between teasing her clit and burying my tongue deep inside her hole which she seems to get quite into so I spend a bit of time down there. When I come up it appears it’s my turn  again as she moves back between my legs and gives my balls another sucking before licking and sucking on my cock again and this time it goes up a level and feels great to the point where I feel the sap starting to rise. I stop her and say let’s fuck now but I may indulge in her CIM extra after that. Condom on and she climbs on top and attempts to ride the fuck out of me, grinding deep onto my cock before then switching to squat fuck me while I give those tits a good hard squeeze and she sucks on my fingers. Things start to get quite heated and then I’m pulled over down on top of her at the other end of the bed and I’m smashing her as hard as I can with her encouragement. This girl seems to like a real pounding which is surprising me now and then she pulls me in for a sloppy snog and now I’m sucking on her tounge, WTF?! This is odd as at other times she’s not really offering the kissing but when she wants it she is just taking it and this happens a few times.

The fucking is now hard and frantic but I’m also suspicious this could be just to try and get me to cum quickly and I have to pull out a couple of times to catch my breath and stop myself exploding over the horniness of it all. She seems a little pissed at this but I’m going to cum on my terms and not yet. She’s happy when I’m back in and smashing her and we move to some doggie with her on the bed and me standing which is good but she soon wants me back in her in mish and her pussy just feels amazing as she gyrates around on my cock, pulling me into her as deep as she can. However it’s not all great as soon she says “you cum soon?”, I glance at the clock above the bed and it’s showing I’ve only been here for about 40 minutes so I tell her we have plenty of time left yet but she mumbles something about 8mins left and that I also have to shower again. I sigh inwardly but try not to let that kill things too much, I just fuck her even harder now but things feel so good that I eventually shoot into the bag, that prospective CIM finish now forgotten.

After that I lie there for a moment while Bowie takes the condom off and cleans a little with tissues (no wet wipes here). She then sits on the edge of the bed with her back to me, no post-sex cuddling or chatting, just back to the awkwardness of before even though I just smashed the granny out of her. I then head off to the shower alone and after dress in almost silence before I say goodbye and I’m out onto the street. Looking at my clock it’s just after 50mins from when I eventually got inside but an hour after the original start time. I just wander off back to the train station with a “what the fuck?” expression on my face…

So, although I got what was mostly great sex at times, the strange atmosphere, lack of any GFE touches, odd kissing situation and late start and then also having 10mins of my hour stolen pisses me off even at this low price point and so is all pushing this into neutral rating for me. Compared to the other reviews this really was a case of YMMV and I found Bowie to be on the odd side of Thai girls in terms of personality compared to the welcoming, happy and GFE style of many others I’ve visited. With the late start and rushed end it did also give the impression of a conveyor belt system in operation here.

Bowie is fucking gorgeous and fit which is why I am disappointed this didn’t work out better as I would have definitely have been back but I won’t bother again with this one.

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the review OP, sounds like a completely different person.. hope this is a one off blip. Was hoping to arrange a revisit soon.

Offline tp69

Sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as you were hoping. Don't let it bother you, it happens. Humans have off days.

Online patelprat

It does sound like just a bad day for her. A one-off…

Online LLPunting

Thanks OP for the full fat account.   :drinks:

It doesn't surprise me with this crew as they clearly aren't from the mould of the older Asian agencies in their heyday.
The timewasting of the shower "feature" is clear and the passion to pop early is a ploy, especially with the confusion about how many pops are included in an hour.
The booking process is a pain as you found.  Their call taker often seems to go AWOL after around 7pm.  I've tried booking Bowie, Alice and Cara given their current flurry of repute and text exchanges halt mid discussion or don't get answered until the following day, when the responder then presumes you're asking about the new day not the evening before.  :dash:

As pretty as Bowie and Cara are reported to be the comms and approach to service has put me off prioritising them for a visit.  I think they're a pale reflection of past glories that us veterans have of Thai delights in London and we're still desperately chasing fixes to recapture the imported joys from the LoS.

Offline Maverick1808

I met her very recently OP and my meeting was almost an exact replica of yours! My review will follow when time permits but like you the atmosphere was horrendous, the welcome was non existent and i had 15 minutes time time after a late start also. And her and that fucking phone!!

I was looking forward to it after all the reviews but it was just an enormous disappointment

Offline stewpid

I met her very recently OP and my meeting was almost an exact replica of yours! My review will follow when time permits but like you the atmosphere was horrendous, the welcome was non existent and i had 15 minutes time time after a late start also. And her and that fucking phone!!

I was looking forward to it after all the reviews but it was just an enormous disappointment

I'm both sorry to hear that your punt with Bowie wasn't great either but also relieved that it wasn't just me or that it was just a 'blip' as others have replied. Maybe others have received a different service or been a little more generous to overlook certain issues but I can't even at what is now quite a low price point for London punts and such a fit girl. Hopefully you'll get your review up to add some more balance here to reports of this girl and outfit.  :drinks:

Offline PilotMan

It's double disappointing when a highly reviewed girl doesn't live up to expectations. Sorry it wasn't so good for you.

My guess is that she's overworking.

She told me she was fully booked all day and she finishes around 1AM  :scare: :unknown:

Online sexy pete

So she could be up to around 10 customers a day. No wonder she is starting to get a bit jaded and lacking her earlier spontaneity!

Offline magnetico

However it’s not all great as soon she says “you cum soon?”, I glance at the clock above the bed and it’s showing I’ve only been here for about 40 minutes so I

She also tried to make me cum quick.

I've also noticed that her pre-punt shower is just a time waste

Offline PilotMan

So she could be up to around 10 customers a day. No wonder she is starting to get a bit jaded and lacking her earlier spontaneity!

She will be seeing at least 10 per day, more likely 15+.

She's putting in 12-14 hours per day. Even if she was working just 10 hours per day and in the unlikely scenario she was only seeing 1 client per hour, do the numbers. Remember,  she is showering in her punts,  so she can do back to back bookings.

Offline lillythesavage

It's double disappointing when a highly reviewed girl doesn't live up to expectations. Sorry it wasn't so good for you.

My guess is that she's overworking.

She told me she was fully booked all day and she finishes around 1AM  :scare: :unknown:

They could be very busy this evening, hotels around the East are full of out of town coppers  :D