Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking about giving this up now.  (Read 4178 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

First time I have started a thread in the general discussion section.

Tonight I saw Nicole in Enfield, who has been reviewed quite a bit in the London section. It was a sensational punt by my standards. Yes I have met other girls who have delivered to this standard especially on a first meeting, but this was an exceptional hour that I won't forget in a hurry.

This has left me in a quandary now though. All I have thought about is whether I should pack up punting now, because I really cannot see how another meeting could top the hour I had with Nicole. I have been doing this for a long time now, and done almost everything that I would want during my 20+ years of punting. The feeling I have had in the couple of hours since seeing Nicole suggests that nothing could raise the bar in a punting sense and that maybe I should give this hobby up now.

I have never felt like this after a punt, but there is a sense that I have done almost everything in terms of paid for vanilla sex that could satisfy me. I have no interest in non GFE sex. This may be the end for me because of a cute teenage Polish girl!

The girl in question: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

The dangers of posting too soon after a punt  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

First time I have started a thread in the general discussion section.

Tonight I saw Nicole in Enfield, who has been reviewed quite a bit in the London section. It was a sensational punt by my standards. Yes I have met other girls who have delivered to this standard especially on a first meeting, but this was an exceptional hour that I won't forget in a hurry.

This has left me in a quandary now though. All I have thought about is whether I should pack up punting now, because I really cannot see how another meeting could top the hour I had with Nicole. I have been doing this for a long time now, and done almost everything that I would want during my 20+ years of punting. The feeling I have had in the couple of hours since seeing Nicole suggests that nothing could raise the bar in a punting sense and that maybe I should give this hobby up now.

I have never felt like this after a punt, but there is a sense that I have done almost everything in terms of paid for vanilla sex that could satisfy me. I have no interest in non GFE sex. This may be the end for me because of a cute teenage Polish girl!

The girl in question: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

How i view it is there is always better WGs out their, not to mention re-visting existing good WGs who offered me a good service. Only time i will be retiring is when i am incapable of punting or in my box.

Offline Sparta Prada

The dangers of posting too soon after a punt  :rolleyes:

This isn't a fluffy moment, believe me! The following are the overriding feelings for me:

I would admit to myself that I have been addicted to this hobby for many years. But perhaps like a drug addict (never been into drugs, so I am guessing at this point) perhaps I realise that this is as good as it gets, and highly unlikely to be surpassed.

I have been doing this for many years. I'm not as young as when I started doing this, obviously. And I have less tolerance of the the crap/disappointing punts that occasionally happen. So why not avoid them altogether by giving up?

I am fortunate to earn a very comfortable living that allows me to do this to the extent that - as far as I am aware - my wife doesn't know I do this and she certainly never sees any lack of money coming from me. However with a young family I now have other responsibilities coming up that would be great if I contributed more cash to the family coffers. I have never felt guilty about punting, but now I do think about how more money saved could be used in future for my family.

It's quite a nice feeling at the moment!

Offline Tailpipe

She is very cute , but you have get grip man it's a punt just take a break.

I have spent years getting to close and attached , it's the road to no where.

How could we possabile consider dating a blue rinse with all this action out there.

We all need a rest from punting from time to time in my view.

Hope you get you head back in gear .

Offline Tailpipe

This isn't a fluffy moment, believe me! The following are the overriding feelings for me:

I would admit to myself that I have been addicted to this hobby for many years. But perhaps like a drug addict (never been into drugs, so I am guessing at this point) perhaps I realise that this is as good as it gets, and highly unlikely to be surpassed.

I have been doing this for many years. I'm not as young as when I started doing this, obviously. And I have less tolerance of the the crap/disappointing punts that occasionally happen. So why not avoid them altogether by giving up?

I am fortunate to earn a very comfortable living that allows me to do this to the extent that - as far as I am aware - my wife doesn't know I do this and she certainly never sees any lack of money coming from me. However with a young family I now have other responsibilities coming up that would be great if I contributed more cash to the family coffers. I have never felt guilty about punting, but now I do think about how more money saved could be used in future for my family.

What you have posted now is a very differant matter . So i am out as they .

Good luck

Offline Sparta Prada

How i view it is there is always better WGs out their, not to mention re-visting existing good WGs who offered me a good service. Only time i will be retiring is when i am incapable of punting or in my box.

Partially agree with you smiths. I don't punt at the £200+/hour level, so I am sure there are other girls who can surpass what Nicole and others have done for me in the past. But at the £100 - £150/hour criteria, I'm not sure if I could have a better experience than what I have had.

There are always girls who we have repeat visits with. But for me these are few and far between. I have always seen this hobby as a way to have sex with as many wonderful girls as possible, and seeing a girl more than 3 times isn't something I usually do, though there have been exceptions.

ATMIV

Many times I've felt the same after a punt. Either a good punt or a disappointing one, but I've always given it a month and repented with another - it's a natural feeling as we married guys know deep down it's going to have end some. Day. - personally I hope it's when I retire from work and have no opportunity as I'm spending all my time in the garden with the missus!!!!!

.......... Weeding - not shagging that is!

Offline Sparta Prada

What you have posted now is a very differant matter . So i am out as they .

Good luck

TP, can I ask what was in my later post that has changed your POV? I'm interested.

Offline Tailpipe

TP, can I ask what was in my later post that has changed your POV? I'm interested.

Your family .

Offline threechilliman

Don't punt as often. I have my first punt for 4 weeks tomorrow :yahoo: Since I started I haven't lasted more than two weeks without. I literally cannot wait for tomorrow.

tcm

Offline smiths

Partially agree with you smiths. I don't punt at the £200+/hour level, so I am sure there are other girls who can surpass what Nicole and others have done for me in the past. But at the £100 - £150/hour criteria, I'm not sure if I could have a better experience than what I have had.

There are always girls who we have repeat visits with. But for me these are few and far between. I have always seen this hobby as a way to have sex with as many wonderful girls as possible, and seeing a girl more than 3 times isn't something I usually do, though there have been exceptions.

I have punted at £200+ an hour in the past, most of those WGs were no better than Nicole in reality, as what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT what she happens to charge.

Its a BIG mistake in punting to equate price paid with how good a WG will be, you just leave a bad WG charging a high price that much lighter of wallet than a cheaper bad WG.

Offline Sparta Prada

Your family .
Thanks. It's a weird one. I could quite easily continue to punt in terms of affording it and not giving away any telltale signs to my nearest and dearest. I just have a feeling that I have 'been there, done that, got the t-shirt'.

I have always felt that this hobby has been a pleasure, that feeling of excitement when you see the girl for the first time, in the hope of having an experience like what I have had today. Even the shit meetings are good, as you become determined that the next girl will make up for that experience. In other words, for me punting has made me feel special; just unsure if knocking on another door will illicit the same feeling for me anymore.

KennyMilkshake

There are many things to do in a punt, as well as shagging, you just have to look at what you want from the booking and decided if she is the right one, when you have succeded in that, move on to another with a view of something different.

You say you have punted for more than 20 years, well look at how your punting has changed in that time, are you going to say it does not get any better than that 20 years ago, its always changing as long as you change with it, and look for the ultimate punt, and when you find it you look for something else in a punt,

Offline Sparta Prada

Many times I've felt the same after a punt. Either a good punt or a disappointing one
Ah, we are different people. I have never felt seriously about giving up punting ever. I thought about it the first time I bought a house, but only from a financial perspective. Soon afterwards I realised I couldn't give this life up, so I found a way to continue punting at the cheaper scale til my money situation improved.

There is a different feel now. And I do feel comfortable with this, for now. Perhaps in a week or month's time my mindset will change. But right now, I'm in a good place.

Offline johnny34

I don't think todays punt (however good) is the reason for your thoughts tonight.

I suspect you've been thinking about this for sometime because of your family.

My advice would be to take a break to give you some thinking time. Whatever you decide will be correct for you. We all have different reasons for our punting and the same is true for giving it up.

Offline Sparta Prada

There are many things to do in a punt, as well as shagging, you just have to look at what you want from the booking and decided if she is the right one, when you have succeded in that, move on to another with a view of something different.

You say you have punted for more than 20 years, well look at how your punting has changed in that time, are you going to say it does not get any better than that 20 years ago, its always changing as long as you change with it, and look for the ultimate punt, and when you find it you look for something else in a punt,

Well, the BDSM side doesn't appeal to me. Never done it, never been interested in it, never been attracted to that side. Not into guys either. Dogging or gang bangs are not my cup of tea either. The one GB I attended, I was the only guy who turned up lol! I'm sure there's other scenes, but nothing to think I'd want to join in.

The ultimate punt? I have had that a few times with different girls during my time, and my first though is to recreate that moment whether with another girl or the same lady. But not this time.

Offline Silver Birch

Once a punter, always a punter! I kind of think this is true, certainly in my case.

I haven't had a punt in about 6 months and actually put a bit more effort into having sex with the OH. Trouble is, when it gets boring I am thinking that it doesn't matter because I know I can fuck a cute hottie if I feel like it.

I'm starting to feel like it.  :yahoo:

Jason

Tonight I saw Nicole in Enfield, who has been reviewed quite a bit in the London section. It was a sensational punt by my standards.

Sorry Sparta Prada I can understand the reasons about quitting punting for saving money and being devoted to your family. That does makes sense. But your OP didn’t make any sense at all. I mean if you think that Nicole is the best girl you have ever seen (that is a pretty low standard btw) and that nothing can top your experience with her then why don't you punt again with Nicole only? Are you afraid of EAS? Want to retire with good memories like a champ e.g. after winning the World Cup or so? Was your ambition in 20+ years of punting to just reach the top? Or reach the top and remain there for as long as it lasts? You know unless you are overdoing it then ejaculating by having sex and/or masturbating is not an addiction like drug use but a biological need (well almost unless you are a monk or so). If you are content with the sex life you have with your wife then fine otherwise quitting punting means that you have to pull (even riskier) or employ Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters. By the sounds of it you have already chosen the latter …
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:30:12 pm by Jason »

Offline Sparta Prada

I don't think todays punt (however good) is the reason for your thoughts tonight.

I suspect you've been thinking about this for sometime because of your family.

My advice would be to take a break to give you some thinking time. Whatever you decide will be correct for you. We all have different reasons for our punting and the same is true for giving it up.

You may have hit the nail on the head with your post. Like any addiction, some people feel the need to continue. Some people want to find a reason to stop. Perhaps I have never had a reason to stop, or felt a reason to stop.

As I said in other posts, I feel a real sense of contentment right now. And if I was to stop now, then perhaps I can give myself a chance of getting away from this addiction.

pokenn

Offline Sparta Prada

then why don't you punt again with Nicole only?

If you are content with the sex life you have with your wife then fine otherwise quitting punting means that you have to pull (even riskier) or employ Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters. By the sounds of it you have already chosen the latter …

I edited your post as the rest of it was crap, to be polite about this. But there are a couple of points you raised that are good.

Yes I could punt again and again with Nicole. But since the meeting, I have not had that feeling of wanting to return. No slight on her at all, after all she gave me what can only be described as an epic hour. I really do feel blessed to have spent time with her. BTW, have you met Nicole? Just wondering why you made the negative comment about her?

As for your other point, that's the exciting part! Something that has been part of my normal life for 20+ years may vanish. So will I replace it with another thrill-seeking hobby? Will I start an affair? Who knows!

Offline Boundless

You may have hit the nail on the head with your post. Like any addiction, some people feel the need to continue. Some people want to find a reason to stop. Perhaps I have never had a reason to stop, or felt a reason to stop.

As I said in other posts, I feel a real sense of contentment right now. And if I was to stop now, then perhaps I can give myself a chance of getting away from this addiction.

My opinion, for what it's worth is that as it's only a few hours since you had a good punt (and I think she looks pretty fuckable) your thinking is being affected by post punt euphoria. I'd see how it goes over the next couple of days and as the balls start to fill up again you may think differently. I'm not trying to teach you to suck eggs as you've got quite a few years on me of punting but these things can affect one in funny ways.

Offline Sparta Prada

My opinion, for what it's worth is that as it's only a few hours since you had a good punt (and I think she looks pretty fuckable) your thinking is being affected by post punt euphoria. I'd see how it goes over the next couple of days and as the balls start to fill up again you may think differently. I'm not trying to teach you to suck eggs as you've got quite a few years on me of punting but these things can affect one in funny ways.

I don't deny that you may be right, so only time will tell if I do feel like a punt.

After every other punt I have had, my first thought has been to find the next girl, or when I can return to someone who gave me a knockout service. But not this time. And that's what make me wonder if this is the end for me, as I have never felt this way after a session. Ever.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The girl in question has just got a stinking review from a trusted member, the search goes on.  :(

Offline smiths

The girl in question has just got a stinking review from a trusted member, the search goes on.  :(

Plus 2 good reviews from other punters including me AND Sparta and another punter on one of her reviews on the London review board. And 2 neutral reviews. She offered a few of us a good service, and a few not a good service so its mixed so far.

Offline Sparta Prada

the search goes on.  :(

Jimmy, if I can ask you, what exactly is the 'search' for?

I get the impression you are a it older than me, I'm in my mid 40s so forgive me if I am wrong on your perceived age. Perhaps why I have this epiphany is that I don't want to be doing this forever? Perhaps I am sated from doing this for a long time?

This morning I still feel the same as I did last night. I do feel that this is as good a time to finish this as a hobby as at any time for me. Like any recovering addict, I will take this one day at a time!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy, if I can ask you, what exactly is the 'search' for?

The search for the "perfect" prostitute, they do exist but they are very hard to find.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I get the impression you are a it older than me, I'm in my mid 40s so forgive me if I am wrong on your perceived age. Perhaps why I have this epiphany is that I don't want to be doing this forever?

I am indeed older than you and I have been punting for most of my life, I have cut back recently but I will never give it up.  :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

The search for the "perfect" prostitute, they do exist but they are very hard to find.    :hi:

And then when you find her, your search is over. BTW, for someone who has been doing this for as long as you have, have you ever met the 'perfect prostitute'?

Do you carry on seeing her? Do you carry on trying to find other ladies to replicate that magical feeling? Or do you think of giving up like I am contemplating?

Offline Sparta Prada

I am indeed older than you and I have been punting for most of my life, I have cut back recently but I will never give it up.  :hi:

If anything, I have punted more frequently these past few years! Once again, possibly another reason for me reaching this point. I guess you have answered in this post the question I asked about what you will do when you meet the perfect girl.

Offline wristjob

This is a bizarre post. I'm with Johnny34 - I can see you wanting to quit for family reasons, but the reasons you are giving don't make a lot of sense from my perspective.

Compare it to any other activity - you don't quit cos it can't get better (and you must have already had a few best punts down the line) you quit cos you don't do it anymore. I've had a few spells out but I never consciously quit, it just kind of faded away.

Offline Sparta Prada

This is a bizarre post. I'm with Johnny34 - I can see you wanting to quit for family reasons, but the reasons you are giving don't make a lot of sense from my perspective.

Compare it to any other activity - you don't quit cos it can't get better (and you must have already had a few best punts down the line) you quit cos you don't do it anymore. I've had a few spells out but I never consciously quit, it just kind of faded away.
True, this is not the only reason I have given why I am in this frame of mind. Perhaps I'm using it as a subconscious excuse to get out of punting.

But why can't someone quit as 'it can't get better'? Like all hobbies, some people lose interest in it after a prolonged period of time?

Offline Jimmyredcab

And then when you find her, your search is over. BTW, for someone who has been doing this for as long as you have, have you ever met the 'perfect prostitute'?

Do you carry on seeing her? Do you carry on trying to find other ladies to replicate that magical feeling? Or do you think of giving up like I am contemplating?

Over the last 35 years I suppose I have met about half a dozen "perfect" prostitutes but one by one they retired or simply disappeared.

NIK understands the concept of the perfect pro$$ie, it's all in his book.    :hi:

Offline smiths

Indeed, they do but with your VERY narrow price criteria of not lower than £100 an hour and not higher than what is it £150 an hour you handicap yourself greatly. Up to you of course.

Offline smiths

True, this is not the only reason I have given why I am in this frame of mind. Perhaps I'm using it as a subconscious excuse to get out of punting.

But why can't someone quit as 'it can't get better'? Like all hobbies, some people lose interest in it after a prolonged period of time?

If you want to stop punting stop, its in your hands.

Offline smiths

My search is never over as i know there are always more fish in the sea. Experience has taught me regulars come and go, but there are always replacements though they can take a while finding.

Offline Sparta Prada

If you want to stop punting stop, its in your hands.

Made me chuckle much more than you intended it to!

Offline smiths

Made me chuckle much more than you intended it to!

The pun was intended. :D

Offline wristjob

Losing interest basically means it doesn't work for you anymore, you don't get that buzz - it's boring, too much effort.

Having your best punt ever doesn't sound like the above.

Nobody ever announces they aren't having sex with the mrs anymore, it just becomes too much effort, it's boring, you don't get that buzz - and before you know it a year has gone by.

I like going to restaurants, holidays, cinema - never once did I have an excellent meal, great holiday or saw an awesome film and decide I don't want to do it anymore cos it's too much fun.

thewonderingdick

Thats one hot looking sexy chick,congratulation!! But remember the same way you feel probably most guys would feel doing a hot -tie like that, its her job to make you feel that way and she's obviously good at her job. So just thank your lucky stars and move on, you will meet girls like her ever so often! by the way i Wonder why it says Alert on her profile!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:03:50 pm by thewonderingdick »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thats one hot looking sexy chick,congratulation!!

I agree and I was looking forward to meeting her --------------------- until I read the latest reviews on her, sad that she has become jaded in such a short time.   :thumbsdown:

Offline bestbefore

I only think about giving up punting after a bad punt!

The good/very good/great ones just make me want to carry on more.

But if you all stop punting after seeing Nicole, thats good news because that will give more of us a chance to see her.

Offline Sparta Prada

I agree and I was looking forward to meeting her --------------------- until I read the latest reviews on her, sad that she has become jaded in such a short time.   :thumbsdown:
Don't forget I only saw her yesterday, yes she said she was tired at the starts but the service she provided was unquestionably fantastic.

Why don't you take a chance with someone who has been able to get high praise from stalwarts such as smiths and Jesus Jones? For a price of £80/hour? When there's so many girls who charge considerably more yet seemingly provide so little in return? When you punt with a new girl for the first time, surely there's always an element of risk. Madlin Gate is a perfect illustration of that.

It's almost a no brainer as far as I'm concerned.

Offline wristjob

Dare I say "it is called punting..."

Offline Sparta Prada

I have decided to have one more punt to see if this feeling of giving up punting is just a temporary or permanent phase.

I have made a booking with a popular London girl for an hour during an afternoon next week. I have seen this girl once before, so I know what to expect. Last time I saw her about a couple of months ago, I came out feeling dazed with how good this girl was.

After the session, if I still feel like 'this should be the last punt' I will call it a day...

Offline Tailpipe

I have decided to have one more punt to see if this feeling of giving up punting is just a temporary or permanent phase.

I have made a booking with a popular London girl for an hour during an afternoon next week. I have seen this girl once before, so I know what to expect. Last time I saw her about a couple of months ago, I came out feeling dazed with how good this girl was.

After the session, if I still feel like 'this should be the last punt' I will call it a day...

Have a 3 ball invite Jim  :D

Offline wristjob

Wouldn't it be more conclusive to not have any more punts and if you feel you really need another punt you have your answer?

Offline Daffodil

Wouldn't it be more conclusive to not have any more punts and if you feel you really need another punt you have your answer?

I think he is an attention seeker, as are many of these guys who make these big exits  :rolleyes:

That or just touting this girl... :bomb: