Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Lilith — Birmingham  (Read 6381 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline FScottFitzgerald

External Link/Members Only

Price:
£120 for 30 minutes

When:
August 2022

A very nicely decorated flat in central Birmingham. There's some parking on nearby streets, but I opted for a private car park a couple of minutes walk away. I took a chance and didn't pay for a parking ticket, so I saved around £3 and spent that money on a post-punt ice cream later. My not-paying-for-parking streak has now reached 10-0. I will keep readers informed when my luck runs out.

Communication:
Initial comms via AW. Prompt, timely responses and no issues on the day either; I messaged when I'd parked up and she sent me the flat number almost immediately.

The girl:
Lilith's a beautiful lady, with a delightful body, but I was a little underwhelmed. I think the reviews on here made me anticipate that she was a goddess. She's beautiful, but her body is circa 45% plastic and it was almost like fucking a Stretch Armstrong toy.

The meet:
Lilith greeted me with kiss. She was very welcoming, engaging and friendly. She stashed the cash and instantly segued into some lovely DFK, followed by dropping to her knees and OWO. OWO was great; lots of attention to the balls and overall a pleasant blowjob. I laid down on the bed, we cuddled, more DFK. I lapped at her minge for a while, which was beautifully meaty and very clean. I shagged her in missionary and that was it. Apologies for the short review, but this was probably my least enjoyable punt of the year. Lilith was great, but the service was almost slightly mechanical, and I think my next punt will be with a more natural girl. 

Overall:
6.5/10. Would I return? No.

Offline Billy no mates

Love the stretch Armstrong mention  :thumbsup:

Offline Derrick101

Is that really a +ve if it was your least enjoyable punt ?  :unknown:

Offline Topgun1

Is that really a +ve if it was your least enjoyable punt ?  :unknown:

+1

At best reads like a neutral. Although, it's OP's rating and if he's happy to give it, then that's his call.
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Spurt

Sounds like the Russian Roulette with the parking authorities was the highlight of this encounter.

Offline punter4044

I saw her three times, although very good  you do get to notice she goes through a routine which as you say gets very mechanical and boring.Glad l met her but woudn't want to see her again.

Offline Topgun1

Sounds like the Russian Roulette with the parking authorities was the highlight of this encounter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can’t knock a man for wanting to spend £3 on his ice cream later…

Offline Mechanic

Love the stretch Armstrong mention  :thumbsup:
That does appear to be the highlight of the review lol

Offline Wood2017

Thanks for sharing your experience and a helpful review OP  :thumbsup:

I’ve not met Lilith but I feel like there is sound logic regarding your description of her appearance in that I’ve commented before that for all the praise her figure has received previously she has now got fake tits and a fake arse (& she might have even more procedures she hasn’t admitted) so pretty or not she can never be classed as a ‘natural beauty’ in my opinion. The stretch Armstrong comment did make me laugh though tbf  :D

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. For clarification can you explain why the positive rating if she was your least enjoyable punt of the year. Appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Offline Topgun1

Joking aside I’m surprised Stretch Armstrong is still a thing lol!

In regards to the work these girls have done, it’s a shame as once you start it can be quite addictive. As well as the upkeep as time goes on.

Offline Placebo88

Thanks for the review. For clarification can you explain why the positive rating if she was your least enjoyable punt of the year. Appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Looking at his record all bookings have been positive experiences and personally I'd similarly class a 6.5/10 rating as a weak positive. The unluckiest punter is the one whose most enjoyable punt still warrants a negative review!

I am only a very occasional punter and have never seen Lilith although some things about her are enticing. I have seen some of her private media and her own comments - clapping for the NHS being a classic - on the matter so am surprised that this is one of the few reviews to mention her large labia as these do appeal to many punters.

Offline pbrown355

I'd also like to point out the error of the OP's ways. If he'd skipped the punt he could have had 40 ice creams. Admittedly they wouldn't have been post punt ice creams but I still think he should have a look at his priorities.

Offline Placebo88

I'd also like to point out the error of the OP's ways. If he'd skipped the punt he could have had 40 ice creams. Admittedly they wouldn't have been post punt ice creams but I still think he should have a look at his priorities.

During a booking I don't wish to be distracted by any concerns about a parking ticket or rushing back in time so I pay for longer than I realistically need. The real expenditure is obviously the booking so for me skimping on a few coins for parking, even if I don't get caught, is only going to have a negative impact for no appreciable gain. I do suspect that the OP is probably half joking and wouldn't be too fussed if he did get a ticket.

Offline Topgun1

Google her and you’ll find she has a twitter page. Seems she’s aware of this review. :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve1961

Did you not know what she looked like from her pictures and videos, did she look any different? Were you aware of her enhancements as has been previously discussed on this forum at great detail by those who have and have not seen her? If you were and were not a fan, why go ahead with the booking especially if there was limited appeal? Did you discuss or communicate how you wanted the punt to go, or what you wanted in terms of services? You had a good time but didn't enjoy it? I'm confused as the review seems a bit disingenuous.
However, it's your review of the meeting and we weren't there and it has  caused some entertainment with many opinions and comments emerging.
For the sake of transparency, I have reviewed Lilith previously and always enjoyed myself. I do like her new curves and I hope to see her before her hiatus time and availability permitting.

Offline Brumish

Google her and you’ll find she has a twitter page. Seems she’s aware of this review. :D

Being a vegan and downing all those steaks, no wonder she looks quite beefy nowadays  :D

Offline Topgun1

Being a vegan and downing all those steaks, no wonder she looks quite beefy nowadays  :D

From the looks of it she's a successful woman. It's no surprise she's 'relishing' in steaks. :D

Offline pbrown355

Disclaimer, not seen Lilith, would like to.
I'm not surprised she's had a pop at the OP. However she has done it with a nice level of humour.
I'm sure we have all seen girls who were as advertised, did everything right but it still didn't inspire. We've probably all had a steak (or vegetarian equivalent) that had nothing wrong with it but still didn't inspire.
What I 'd like to do today is give a WG the chance to inspire, followed by a steak then finish with ice cream. Even if I'm very lucky the ice cream is all I'm getting.

Offline Topgun1

What I 'd like to do today is give a WG the chance to inspire, followed by a steak then finish with ice cream. Even if I'm very lucky the ice cream is all I'm getting.

I'm not being funny but, 'how' is a 'prostitute' meant to 'inspire' lol? That was written as if she's found the cure for cancer or found world peace. :D

Offline dubs

In my experience, if the client is not specific about what he wants from the session, the WG will use a routine that works for her, and that has generated good reviews in the past.  Many clients are OK with that, I know I am as I just tend to go with the flow and enjoy what happens.

I'm not being funny but, 'how' is a 'prostitute' meant to 'inspire' lol?

I give her the chance to perspire, let her do all the energetic work while I just lie there ;)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 09:31:12 am by dubs »

Offline Brumish

From the looks of it she's a successful woman. It's no surprise she's 'relishing' in steaks. :D
:D

She's responding with percentages again  :D :lol:
Imagine if she found out that one of her regular clients is writing these things :crazy: - she'll probably go into nuclear mode with her body  :scare:

Offline The Owl

She's funny. When I speculated that she might offer anal to some of her clients based on the videos she uploads of anal sex with different men she posted a screenshot from an anal video with an owl image superimposed over it. At this time owls cannot confirm or deny if they like anal with Lilith.   :sarcastic:

As for OP not liking her cosmetic surgery, we'll there's been so much discussion about her arse and tits post and pre surgery that I'm surprised he hadn't realised. She's taking another hiatus soon, makes me wonder if it's another cosmetic surgery. I'm sure this will result in another thread of PR for her if it is.   :coolgirl:

Offline Topgun1

:D

She's responding with percentages again  :D :lol:
Imagine if she found out that one of her regular clients is writing these things :crazy: - she'll probably go into nuclear mode with her body  :scare:

Seems the type to get easily triggered by public opinion. lol if her regs are slyly posting… they’re probably the ones who haven’t reviewed alongside, not telling her they’re even on this site. She’d axe them quicker than the speed of light.

I'm sure this will result in another thread of PR for her if it is.   :coolgirl:

Judging by her review count on here I’m sure she knows exactly what she’s doing. “Any publicity is good publicity.” I imagine if she chose a career in marketing she actually could’ve been pretty good in it. :D

Offline The Owl

Seems the type to get easily triggered by public opinion. lol if her regs are slyly posting… they’re probably the ones who haven’t reviewed alongside, not telling her they’re even on this site. She’d axe them quicker than the speed of light.

I seriously doubt it, more like some of her regs on here run to her with the latest comments about her on UKP in the hope of currying favour, although she's still more than capable of checking out her reviews still even without an active account on here.

Up to her if she wants to keep abreast of what's said on a forum. From her prices, booked up dates and the number of positive reviews she could just keep on doing what she does and not give a single solitary fuck about any grumbles or negative comments here.

Offline jay121

I seriously doubt it, more like some of her regs on here run to her with the latest comments about her on UKP in the hope of currying favour, although she's still more than capable of checking out her reviews still even without an active account on here.

Up to her if she wants to keep abreast of what's said on a forum. From her prices, booked up dates and the number of positive reviews she could just keep on doing what she does and not give a single solitary fuck about any grumbles or negative comments here.

Have to agree with most of what you say, after all  reviews are subjective and lots of people will try an SP and even if positive experience may not ever see them again.

Offline Brumish

Aye, have to agree wise one. Judging by her pics/vids, she facesits like a champion too. Wonder if her shit stinks though?  :unknown:

Offline Nic Fit

Offline Monk277

I missed being able to book her on Friday by a couple of hours, but after looking at her Twitter I'm definitely going to make the effort to book in before her break. Love a girl with a sense of humour.

Offline Topgun1

I missed being able to book her on Friday by a couple of hours, but after looking at her Twitter I'm definitely going to make the effort to book in before her break. Love a girl with a sense of humour.

Let’s be honest mate… you just wanna go out there and smash that ginger puss! :D

Offline Monk277

Let’s be honest mate… you just wanna go out there and smash that ginger puss! :D

100%  :lol:

Offline Topgun1

Offline Monk277

I finally managed to meet Lilith today and it was well worth the wait. I'll put up a review up soon, but it was easily my best one of the year and the first where I've come away knowing that I'd be making a return visit. She was definitely better than a circa 45%  :lol:

Online robsmith149

Spat my coffee all over the laptop reading that Stretch Armstrong bit lol.

Offline Steve1961

My recent experience probably reflects Monk277. I will be posting a review soon.