Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Reading  (Read 3734 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline p52

AW link:  External Link/Members Only

Date:  September 2022

Location:  Serviced apartment in Reading, buzzer doorbell, tidy place for temporary digs.

Cost:  Standard hourly rate, £140 - I did not ask or want anything extra above and beyond what was advertised.

Communication:  swift and easy via text, short notice but no issues.

Maylin: I was inspired by a recent review to give Maylin another look on AW, initially the tatoo around her navel in the photos kinda in put me off but still very pleased I did.  In the real I didn't even notice as there were far better distractions on offer, pretty girl, delightfully short with an excellent body.

The Meeting:  Parked up, walked to the apartment, buzzed in and the normal hide behind the door routine played out.  We walked to the bedroom and straight into kissing, touching, and attempts to undress, good oral standing up then more sitting on the edge of the bed where I discovered Maylin was the perfect hight with her standing and me sitting for more kissing, sucking her nipples (which are amazing) and eventually on to the bed for more oral both ways.  A mid session massage which was excellent to slow things down a little followed by more kissing, 69 and eventually Maylin riding me to completion (covered)

After cooling down showers were offered again and taken, they were offered at the start but I was fresh out of the shower before going to meet her then dressing, more kissing and saying goodbye.

Would return if I was in the mood and Maylin was in the area without a doubt.

Offline JonasG

Saw her for the 1st time and still a bit miffed tbh.

When on top of me during DFK, she then starts rubbing my cock on her pussy/clit without a condom and then straddles/rides me with it grinding on her pussy and still no condom. I stupidly let it go on for about 10 seconds cos it felt great then had a moment of clarity and told her to stop. Then we continued on with the punt and had protected sex.

Not gonna pretend to know the chances of getting something this way but it's just way too risky and an automatic negative in my eyes.

Not sure what everyone else thinks? 1st time this has happened to me in punting, you don't really expect this unprompted.

Offline Ronin1980

JG,

That sounds bad!
I’m little bit unclear about what your saying,
Did she put your dick in bareback or was she just rubbing your dick on her pussy lips & clit?

Please confirm as she is one of my regulars,
And if she did BB then I’m finished with her for obvious reasons.

Saw her for the 1st time and still a bit miffed tbh.

When on top of me during DFK, she then starts rubbing my cock on her pussy/clit without a condom and then straddles/rides me with it grinding on her pussy and still no condom. I stupidly let it go on for about 10 seconds cos it felt great then had a moment of clarity and told her to stop. Then we continued on with the punt and had protected sex.

Not gonna pretend to know the chances of getting something this way but it's just way too risky and an automatic negative in my eyes.

Not sure what everyone else thinks? 1st time this has happened to me in punting, you don't really expect this unprompted.

Offline JonasG

Oh no, no penetration!

Just the rubbing of both our genitals as she rides away, it wasn't in but it was too close for comfort.

Found an old thread from 2014 about whether you would class this as BB or not and there was some disagreement about whether it was. Was going to bump it but it's so old.

Frankly, I'm not sure myself but it's too close to the bone either way.

It's not something that's ever worried me tbh, cos I never think a WG would do it unprompted.

I will get tested and Google not very clear on the chances of getting something, it does seem low. But again I'm not too clued up on genital to genital rubbing without a condom and the % of contracting something.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 01:43:32 pm by JonasG »

Offline Ronin1980

JG,

Thanks for the clarification  :thumbsup:

I’m not too clued up on the % of genital to genital rubbing myself either.
Although it obviously carries a unnecessary risk to both of you.
Hope your clear on your test mate.

I now have to consider whether I see her again 🤔

Oh no, no penetration!

Just the rubbing of both our genitals as she rides away, it wasn't in but it was too close for comfort.

Found an old thread from 2014 about whether you would class this as BB or not and there was some disagreement about whether it was. Was going to bump it but it's so old.

Frankly, I'm not sure myself but it's too close to the bone either way.

It's not something that's ever worried me tbh, cos I never think a WG would do it unprompted.

I will get tested and Google not very clear on the chances of getting something, it does seem low. But again I'm not too clued up on genital to genital rubbing without a condom and the % of contracting something.

Offline shyleo

I saw Maylin end of last week at the usual block of flats near the Tesco Express in Woking. All comms were very good and she took my booking the day before..
Again had a great punt and she was a real treat again.
Unfortunately I had trouble staying hard so she got on top and straddled me, rubbing herself on my knob; rubbing up and down with her clit and lips positioned at the base of my cock and balls, and she made sure that I couldnt enter and that she could see my cock. She moved over to grab a condom, but the sight of my cock rubbing against her mound got me so excited that I came very quickly.
She does cum across as being careful. She doesnt seem to like too much fingering, but is a great kisser.   

Offline JonasG

So, that's another person she's done it to if I'm reading that right.

Really reckless stuff, especially when she's DFKing you at the same time she does this, so anything could happen.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 01:37:31 pm by JonasG »

Offline tp69

Very reckless. I would steer very clear chaps. Have a read of the review below which is very similar, along with the other review linked to in the thread.

The risks are not too far off BB. It's likely she's not aware of the risks she's taking, so someone should probably let her know so she can tighten up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350621.msg3621639#msg3621639

Offline Ronin1980

+1 - Unnecessary risk for her & her punter.
A real shame now as I doubt I will go back and see her with this intel.

So, that's another person she's done it to if I'm reading that right.

Really reckless stuff, especially when she's DFKing you at the same time she does this, so anything could happen.

Offline Surrey1974

You can add me to that list. Saw her twice week. As soon as she was on top I came to my senses after about 5 seconds. I moved up or down as can't remember to move out of the way. Reviews to follow.

Offline HawkG

but it's too close to the bone either way.

Fnaar fnaar. As Finbarr Saunders would say.

Offline Yellowman1

I met her in March in Guildford

Pretty sure she did some hot dogging on me now I think about it

Offline JonasG

Looks like it is more common than originally thought, it did seem odd she'd just suddenly started doing it.

Maybe it just wasn't being reported dunno.

Offline Ronin1980

I almost feel left out here,
I’ve met her 5 times & never experienced hotdogging!
Obviously I’m happy about that but I won’t be seeing her again now
Based on this intel from the rest of you.
Safety is important for all of us  :drinks:

Looks like it is more common than originally thought, it did seem odd she'd just suddenly started doing it.

Maybe it just wasn't being reported dunno.

Offline p52

I did not experience any similar behaviour reported on this thread either, it does change things with regards to any return recommendations.

Offline JonasG

Yeah, every punter makes their own decision on the risks really.

I think most would see this as a must avoid, some other punters may see my negative and like what they read lol.