Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Naughty Erotic, Derby. Nana.  (Read 1988 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dipper

External Link/Members Only

15min for £50

Location: Riverside apartments, which I think will be well known to many here. Small rooms but perfectly functional.

Nana: Pics and age accurate, if a little glossed up. Great body for her age, cute little tits, tight in all areas in true Thai style.

Services: Peck lip kisses only, fully rejected tongue. Oh well. Light fingering accepted happily, mish, doggy, CG, HJ.

Best bit: Began with her removing a little dress and thong to reveal her firm and tight arse and tits. Onto a few pecked lip kisses here and there, sucking of tits and a nice fingering. From here came missionary which was good. Then cowgirl, where I was able to really get into her at a good pace and with some nice noise to it. She wasn’t too great at riding as I think she’d dried up and needed extra lube at one point.  But holding her waist and her allowing me to slam into her was fantastic.

Over we go to doggy at her request (and why not I thought..)her  tiny pin prick arsehole looked glorious and I toyed with the idea of upgrading to anal which I think is available. By this point I’d got the ‘home straight’ in mind so asked her to oil me up for what turned out to be a perfectly administered hand shandy :D

Summary: She’s a really nice lady. There’s very little English but I shan’t nit pick over that. Very smily and although this was a 15 minute slot, I never felt rushed. Clean, fresh but beware of the lipstick those who need to be.

6.5/10 Maybe 7.5 if tongue was accepted.

P. S. As soon as I saw her I felt sure I’d seen her before in the Gower street apartments through a VS advert a year or two back. But couldn’t say for certain.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 09:09:16 pm by Dipper »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey I’m sure I’ve seen her before too
Sounds a great actioned packed adventure for 15 mins
Glad you had a goodun  :drinks:

Offline Dipper

Good review matey I’m sure I’ve seen her before too
Sounds a great actioned packed adventure for 15 mins
Glad you had a goodun  :drinks:

:drinks:

Tip off appreciated. Think she must use VS more as she’d not logged into AW for a good while at one point.
I’d consider getting an OWO/anal/CIM price and returning.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
:drinks:

Tip off appreciated. Think she must use VS more as she’d not logged into AW for a good while at one point.
I’d consider getting an OWO/anal/CIM price and returning.

There’s been one or two doing an £100 30 mins all in price I’ve enjoyed but pretty rare these days most want £100 just with owo as I recently also experienced

Sure this is the same girl NJ visited in Mansfield and reviewed a while back
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 10:43:25 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline gbyld87

Can you put an age on her?  I saw this profile, and my only worry was that she'd be considerably older than I'd like...

Offline Dipper

Can you put an age on her?  I saw this profile, and my only worry was that she'd be considerably older than I'd like...

Her AW did specify 42/3 I think a while ago. I’d say this is accurate. For some reason it’s now been taken off.

Offline NervousJ

There’s been one or two doing an £100 30 mins all in price I’ve enjoyed but pretty rare these days most want £100 just with owo as I recently also experienced

Sure this is the same girl NJ visited in Mansfield and reviewed a while back

i was wondering that... i can't recall from the picture at all. she went under the name Nana Thai when i saw her. and very good she was too..

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Looking at the linked reviews she was Nana Bangkok in Mansfield- Feb and Sept 2020

I think it was sutton you met a different girl matey, my bad sorry

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283112.0