Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Thai Jenny - Blackheath. Bad attitude  (Read 1599 times)

4 review(s) for Pretty Thai Jenny (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline prince2

External Link/Members Only    1/2 hour for £70 no extras.

Saw this Thai girl recently in Blackheath. She is a touring girl, part of a group of Thai girls that use a small upstairs flat in one of the main streets of Blackheath. Most girls that I have seen there have been very good but not this one!!!

Comms-   The girls in the group use a maid to answer the phone. I think that she is in Thailand. Communication is excellent, good English, via phone and text. Maid always pretends to be the 'Working Girl'.
               Address was texted to me but I knew where the flat was.

Venue-     The tiny flat is up at the top of an external metal staircase, in full view of the road. Not very discrete if you live close. Flat is adequate clean and tidy.

Girl-        Very attractive, about mid 20's, generous size 'Bolt-ons'. Pictures are correct  BUT her attitude was really bad. Everything was all too much trouble.

Meeting-  I text that I was on my way and arrived on time. I tried to open the gate, it was locked, which was very unusual. I called the maid and she said that she had gone out to get food and would be back in
              10min. She told me that she was ready, about 15min later. I wasn't very pleased at being kept waiting but I have been kept waiting much longer than this in the past. I entered the flat, no evidence of
              even a small smile. Told to remove shoes at the door. I established that kissing and OWO were on offer. She said yes to OWO no to kissing. The maid said that she did both. Paid the money, which
              disappeared out of the room. She told me to take off my clothes but I said that I wanted to remove her clothes first. She reluctantly let me do this. She didn't seem to want to be touched. I asked to lick
              her pussy. She asked if my mouth was clean from licking other pussies. A very unusual question to ask. She let me lick her out for about 2min then she said ''enough of that''. Now the OWO, this was
              good but she wanted to apply the rubber for sex after just a few minutes. I asked her to continue the BJ. Cowgirl followed, not bad but spoiled by her general attitude. She reluctantly gave me some more
              OWO followed by a hand job. I shot my load, then she gave me a very brief 2min massage. She then told me to go because she had another customer. My time was cut short because she was late
              starting. My 30min session amounted to 20min maximum. Needless to say that I will not be returning. I expect a girl to have, at least, a reasonable attitude with, perhaps, a smile or two.  Also I had to
              remind her three times about the £10 change she owed me.           :scare:

Offline Topgun1

I asked to lick her pussy. She asked if my mouth was clean from licking other pussies. A very unusual question to ask.

As if she really asked you that OP! :lol:

You should’ve replied with: “is your mouth clean from licking other dicks?”

Hope your next one out is a good one.
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline billyjo

Better luck next time but thanks for the warning.