Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ticha thai massage.  (Read 13853 times)

Offline Madone1

So this profile has popped up in Telford good chance it's bullshit as most new profiles in Telford seem to be. But if she is the real thing who's up for a spot of recon?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

fos

So this profile has popped up in Telford good chance it's bullshit as most new profiles in Telford seem to be. But if she is the real thing who's up for a spot of recon?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
very tempted but the enjoys list looks very light for £100

Offline Madone1

Yeah I was thinking the same she my be open to more when your there cash in one hand cock in the other but she may not. Looks hot and telford desperately needs more hot WGs

fos

Offline Boundless

Yeah I was thinking the same she my be open to more when your there cash in one hand cock in the other but she may not. Looks hot and telford desperately needs more hot WGs

I'll drink to that mate!

Offline Madone1

Odds on its a bullshit profile will spring up in a different part of the country in the next few days.

fos

Odds on its a bullshit profile will spring up in a different part of the country in the next few days.
Looked again on the big screen instead of the phone and I've a hunch its genuine.
'Bullshit' profiles usually use the towns central post codes WV1 SY1 TF1 etc and this is TF4.
No feedback yet of course but its not hidden.
Phone number not up 'cause she isn't working this week.

It still doesn't fit my personal rule for 5 feedbacks before booking but I'll phone as soon as the number appears (watch out for Stafford too) and see what the response is like.
She does look hot and as you say Telford needs one like her but her list of do's and don'ts for £100 wont get her many bookings.

Offline Boundless

Yes, my neck of the woods so will be keeping an eye on it too.

Offline Madone1

Think it might be a b&s and that list of likes is tiny.

Offline Boundless

E-mailed her and got a reply in chinglish saying she may be in Telford at the end of this week.

Offline Roodboy867

Her profile said she was available today - fully booked and tomorrow as available 1200 to 2100

Offline Boundless

Her profile said she was available today - fully booked and tomorrow as available 1200 to 2100

Cheers RB, I hadn't noticed that.

Who's going to go first and take one for the team??

I'm free on Friday, so might try and see her if she's still in telford

Offline Roodboy867

I would have but just got from seeing Sophie in Telford :cool:

fos

Her numbers up but cant be bothered to ring her.
If she thinks she will get £120 for a massage she is in cloud cuckoo land.

Offline Roodboy867

Well she's fucked off to Croydon now.

Offline Madone1

She was a bullshitter anyway when I messaged her on AW all she kept replying with was which of her 3 pics I preferred and in which order. Time waster  :mad:

Offline Boundless

She was a bullshitter anyway when I messaged her on AW all she kept replying with was which of her 3 pics I preferred and in which order. Time waster  :mad:

Sorry to hear that Madone.

I messaged her and she came straight back saying when she was working.
I even got another message the next day to remind me she was working and asking if I wanted to see her. As it happens I was working and couldn't make it, so looks like I've saved myself a bit of grief.

Offline Madone1

I got the Same messages at first mate but when asked about possible extras the can you rate my pics crap started.

Offline midsman2012

Posted on another forum about Ticha, but I'll add my comments here too.

Ticha did FS, well I say that, though she doesn't allow reverse oral.

She's an attentive if average masseuse but is smokin hot in the looks and body department to compensate.  A nice enough girl - worth a punt but not sure I'll go back.

J
Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Madone1

Yeah I have seen ticha now a couple of times and she is the real deal the location and directions are a bit up in the air some times but once your there it's all good a very good if not a little limited full service with who I would say is the best looking thai girl on the area. Well until I see this Natalie everyone is on about.

AB

Posted on another forum about Ticha, but I'll add my comments here too.

Ticha did FS, well I say that, though she doesn't allow reverse oral.

She's an attentive if average masseuse but is smokin hot in the looks and body department to compensate.  A nice enough girl - worth a punt but not sure I'll go back.

J
Whats Ticha's link please?

Frenchy4012

Offline Boundless

Her profile has gone, maybe she's away on holiday.

Saw her last week, great as usual and was going to do a review.

Will keep an eye out, she's in my HL.

W4L

Her profile has gone, maybe she's away on holiday.

Saw her last week, great as usual and was going to do a review.

Will keep an eye out, she's in my HL.

I agree with you Sam55 she is a great girl and one of the best in the Shropshire Desert. I hope it is just a holiday and that she comes back.

Offline r1965h

Her profile is there at the moment, search for Shropshire rather than Telford and Wrekin.

Seen her a couple times, great looking girl with a very fit body.

Offline Boundless

Her profile is there at the moment, search for Shropshire rather than Telford and Wrekin.

Seen her a couple times, great looking girl with a very fit body.

Yep it's back up now.
She'd taken it down because it wasn't coming up when I went straight from my correspondence screen.
Review to follow.

Offline Jockey

does ticha have a number? can anyone Pm me it

thank you

Dellboy

does ticha have a number? can anyone Pm me it

thank you

She is on adultwork

Offline Jockey

She is on adultwork

Theres no number and I dont have a profile  :manhater:

Dellboy

browningsx

Paid Ticha a visit today .Wow by a country mile the best looking punt ive been with and definitely the girl in the pics  .Great girl couldn't do enough for me ,shower before and after new clean safe flat and found it easy to find ..oh and yes what a bod ....

westmidskev

Hi guys.im new on here but just wanted to say i was a bit wary of ticha.
First asked me to wait in morrisons carpark then directed me badly to a white church which i eventually found.they it was im by the zebra crossing .for goodness sake woman just tell me your road and number .put me off but had the decency to ring her and say so.only to be met with abuse because it cost her money .had she just given me the address all would have been ok im sure.

Offline Boundless

Hi guys.im new on here but just wanted to say i was a bit wary of ticha.
First asked me to wait in morrisons carpark then directed me badly to a white church which i eventually found.they it was im by the zebra crossing .for goodness sake woman just tell me your road and number .put me off but had the decency to ring her and say so.only to be met with abuse because it cost her money .had she just given me the address all would have been ok im sure.

Yep, been there, done that!

Exactly the same with me, Morrisons, then in broken English to the White Church, parked, texted again, gives me address, I couldn't find it in that fucking rabbit warren of flats and houses, she texted me "where are you?" I couldn't read it cos I'd left my glasses in the car, eventually get buzzed in and none of the fucking flats have got fucking numbers on the doors!

It's like an initiation test, but the reward at the end of it is well worth it. The sight of her sitting on my cock, while I caress those wonderful boobs gets me cumming inside her pretty quickly I find.  :P

I've seen her 3 times but even last time I couldn't remember where to buzz in and which floor the flat is on.

browningsx

+1 but didnt find directions to bad and once buzzed in there is only two flats on top floor and Ticha had already opened the door so all was good .But so glad i did my first visit and certainly not the last she is my best looking punt by far and great funny girl ...

Offline Boundless

Yep, she has that rare combination of quiet, demure, good looking girl and a dirty whore!!

Offline Uncle Buck

Do you have a link for her guys? I'd be interested in visiting her

Dodo

Do you have a link for her guys? I'd be interested in visiting her
Have a shufty at OP

Offline Madone1

She is a great girl and her body is miles above the rest of the Thai girls around she can be difficult some times. Short tempered would be the best way to put it I've found.

Danny86

Any chance someone can PM me over her number? Can't be arsed to sign up to AW just to send a message and twiddle my thumbs waiting for a reply. Hoping for a punt today.

Cheers, much appreciated :)

Dodo

Any chance someone can PM me over her number? Can't be arsed to sign up to AW just to send a message and twiddle my thumbs waiting for a reply. Hoping for a punt today.

Cheers, much appreciated :)

..........yea, it takes all of 3 mins to sign up  :dash:

Danny86

..........yea, it takes all of 3 mins to sign up  :dash:

1300+ posts on this forum, and one more review than i have.

Yeah, maybe i have a life.  :dash:

Offline Jockey

In her  interview

What is your favourite drink? JD and diet cock   :yahoo:
What sort of women turn you on? Women who do not have boob and have willy instead of pussy - men only thank you!  :unknown:

Anyway to add some input, for a wg she is very fussy about who see will see and if from my understanding if you are ''coloured'' she will only see you Monday to Friday 9-5

Could be wrong but its what she said to me.

Her new pictures sure are yummy!

Dodo

1300+ posts on this forum, and one more review than i have.

Yeah, maybe i have a life.  :dash:

Je ne comprends pas  :(

ffeet

I see Ticha's profile now says Lichfield.
Has she moved, or is she touring?

smithie1000

I see Ticha's profile now says Lichfield.
Has she moved, or is she touring?
I sent her an email this morning, she read it but did not reply.

ffeet

I thought it would be convenient for you Smithie.
I don't think she is the most reliable of girls.
I've tried to see her twice and failed but determined to see her sometime.
Perhaps her location in Lichfield is easier to find that the one in Telford

smithie1000

Hi, yes Lichfield is only down the A38 for me so easy to get to, I will watch her and see what happens.  :hi:

smithie1000

Fuck me I've just looked on AW and its now in Telford, fucking hell..............

ffeet

As you say WTF is she playing at.
I'm sure she was in Telford last night 'cause she is on my hotlist and I scan down each day to see if the touring girls I have my eye on are in the vicinity.

Dellboy

As you say WTF is she playing at.
I'm sure she was in Telford last night 'cause she is on my hotlist and I scan down each day to see if the touring girls I have my eye on are in the vicinity.

She was overrated when she worked at Suzi's and too unpredictable