Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Justine Douleur  (Read 6085 times)

6 review(s) for Justine Douleur (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ManInBlack

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wasn't sure whether to tag this on to one of the existing reviews as they're both recent, however I've gone for a separate review.

Communication:
Despite Justine's profile saying she is busy and may not get to all emails mine managed to get through.
I've been trying since her profile appeared to arrange something but couldn't quite get times to suit.  Had a meet booked in last week but I had to cancel due to some family issues.  I was able to give a couple days notice of this and she was very understanding.  Got an hour rearranged for today. 
All emails have been well written and informative ie when asking about various services.

Venue/logistics:
As it's outcall only I booked a local chain hotel, which was ok for what it was used for.  I established I was going to be passing near where Justine lives en route to the hotel so arranged to pick her up, therefore no issues with timekeeping or her getting into the hotel.

Looks:
Photos on the profile are 100% accurate and give you a good indication of what you'll get in the flesh.
Collected her in normal everyday clothes, just looked like a normal girl next door/student type, with an alternative twist, ie the tattoos which are shown on her profile pics.  The tattoos are tasteful and not tacky like many other girls, although I accept tattoos aren't to everyone's taste, this look is right up my street.  Glasses and piercings round off the look.

Justine had brought some pre agreed underwear and got changed into that while I showered.  She looked amazing with heels.  Her breasts are unreal and just defy logic on her petite body. 

Attitude:
Very friendly and quite clearly very submissive, this comes across when you talk to her as you kind of have to initiate the conversation but once you do she's chatty.  Comes across as very keen to please.

Services:
-  Kissing - not sure how much this is on offer, started off with a little bit on the bed, but it wasn't DFK and not sure she was into it although she did initiate it.
-  Promptly got her over my knee for some spanking.
-  Spitting
-  Face slapping
-  Tit slapping
-  Bit of choking
-  Fingering of pussy and ass
-  Deepthroat and throatfucking (I went for covered oral which is my preference, no reflection on Justine.  In fact I had to stop her from trying to give me owo as I hadn't told her of my preference).
-  All 3 holes in various combinations and positions).
-  Bit of bondage ie hands taped behind back (more practise required by me in this area).
-  Tit and nipple play ie pinching nipples and clothes pegs on tits and nipples.
-  Hair pulling.

All the above across two rounds.  I lined up for a facial at the end of the second round but couldn't quite get myself over the line.

Overall, a great booking, and just what I was looking for after the boring offerings from many of the girls I've met previously.  Justine's attitude is spot on and she clearly enjoys the services on offer.  Many of these I was experiencing for the first time so I was worried about hurting her but she was clear I could go hard and she would tell me if it was too hard.  I caught a cheeky glint in her eyes at times goading me on.

Very good value for money, considering the services offered.

Not sure how she'd be with GFE.

Only downside I can find in all this is the outcall only situation, which means I won't be able to see her as regularly as i would like.  Though if you can get a good deal on a hotel it's not too bad.

Offline alenski

excellent review very helpful for my 15 th august meet.

Offline ManInBlack

excellent review very helpful for my 15 th august meet.

Enjoy, definitely worth the wait

Offline UN_Dr

Great review. Could you let me know what hotel you used, cost and if it was discrete etc please?

Offline ManInBlack

Great review. Could you let me know what hotel you used, cost and if it was discrete etc please?

Used the travel lodge @ whitemare pool, cost me £47 in total, which included £10 early check in as I was meeting her on my lunch.  There were cheaper options a bit further afield but couldn't guarantee early check in and the further distance wouldn't have been practical on this occasion.

Not sure how discrete it was, felt a bit suspicious walking out after an hour, there was a key drop box though so no need to talk to anyone.  I checked in with Justine so not sure how easy it would've been for her getting past reception without me. 

No ID or credit card required on check in so using a false name would be feasible as payment is taken at time of booking.

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the great review of a great girl.

Quote "Justine had brought some pre agreed underwear and got changed into that while I showered.  She looked amazing with heels.  Her breasts are unreal and just defy logic on her petite body."

I'm a bit jealous at hearing this, apparently I don't get nice looking underwear privileges as I get her too messy!  :diablo:
+1 about her body, awesome physique...

Offline mcb

What does Justine look like, face-wise?

Offline ManInBlack

I'm a bit jealous at hearing this, apparently I don't get nice looking underwear privileges as I get her too messy!  :diablo:

Don't be too jealous....it didn't stay on long ;)
Just need to find a good time to see her again!

Offline ManInBlack

What does Justine look like, face-wise?

I'd say she's pretty in a girl next door type of way, she wears glasses which give her a quirky edge.

Offline david4u

Instead of creating a new review, I thought will give feedback here as I saw her last week and totally agree with ManInBlack. Her anal skills are so far the best, for me, in the north east (my opinion). Will definitely go back again.

gestaltentity

she has a profile on fetlife with face pics among other things.  She is a pretty girl I would say, and the other pics on there show she does have a rather awesome body too

Offline daveev

any chance of a fetlife name please?

Offline mcb

Any chance are explaining what fetlife is?

Offline daveev

haha, i have a fetlife profile, i want her fetlife name after looking at ten million profiles and still can't find her :dash:

Offline Michael48

Signed up yesterday and she was on first page of Tyne & Wear search, on page 4 today. Don't want to give name but she is listed as a 19f sub
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Highlander

Signed up yesterday and she was on first page of Tyne & Wear search, on page 4 today. Don't want to give name but she is listed as a 19f sub

Err, she is on there but that's not her. She is definitely not listed as a 19f sub. Not sure who you're looking at...

Offline daveev

yes he's looking at fethounds profile and that's not her

Offline daveev

no no no no no, (just in my sexy beast mode,) profile has gone, i never got to see her, i know she's on her hols but going to be gutted if she don't come back

Offline Pally

Hi  don't suppose this girl is still around?

Aw link have seen is dead.
Thanks

Offline OscarC

Hi  don't suppose this girl is still around?

Aw link have seen is dead.
Thanks

Guess you have answered your own question.

GeordieBadass

Great review. Been wanting to see this girl for some time but she just seems to popup every now and again and then vanish again and so I have missed her in the past. The fact that she is out call only makes things difficult too. Sounds like a worthwhile punt though.

Offline Capt. Hook

The review was from August 2014!

I wish people would stop dragging back old reviews as without looking at the date of the review it can and obviously does mislead.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I wish people would stop dragging back old reviews as without looking at the date of the review it can and obviously does mislead.

+1

It happens loads of times.

Why not just start a new thread asking about her then it's all current not years old.   :unknown:

GeordieBadass

Bugger! I missed that! What a waste of time  :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

Bugger! I missed that! What a waste of time  :dash:

Looks like she's a better "Escapologist" than you Houi................ :scare: :scare: :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

GeordieBadass

Looks like she's a better "Escapologist" than you Houi................ :scare: :scare: :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Ha ha you're such a larf  :D

Offline Sar-Major

Ha ha you're such a larf  :D

My word Houi, you are Powsh, Larf in deed. my god you could be a Cavalry Officer Sir.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

GeordieBadass

My word Houi, you are Powsh, Larf in deed. my god you could be a Cavalry Officer Sir.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well youre half right. I was an Officer but not in the Cavalry.  ;)

Offline Sar-Major

Well youre half right. I was an Officer but not in the Cavalry.  ;)

Good on ya matey, Glad to see you "Ruperts" can party like the rest of us....... :D :D :D :P :P :P