Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Transsexual suki - Croydon, Friendly TS  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Wasteman517

External Link/Members Only

Work took me towards london, opened up birchplace and came across sukis profile

Cost:
£100 for 30 mins

Venue:
House on a main road, not very discreet as the road is quite busy. No parking outside, had to find parking on a side road about 5 mins walk away. Big very dimly lit room with a king size bed, bathroom facilities available.

Comms:
Booked via text with prompt replies

Services:
 69, owo both ways, mish, doggy, her cumming on me

The girl:
Definitely the girl in the pics, looked attractive even though i couldn't see much with the lightning situation. 6inch hard cock and lovely natural tits

The meet:
Was led into her room and paid her the fee which she left on a drawer on the side of the bed. Then some mutual groping which led to kissing. I started kissing for a few seconds and felt that her lips were dry so i didn't continue this for long, but she kept leaning in for more so it seems like its something that she enjoys. Moved on to squeezing and playing with her tits which felt nice and soft, very perky. She mentioned that they were natural as i complimented her on them. We were both hard at this point and i asked for some owo. Laid down and she started sucking me slow and sensually, it felt good and went on for quite a while. Next 69 and she was moaning nicely and was getting into it. On with the rubber and into mish and then doggy. Nice tight little arse. I wanted to suck her some more so she straddled me and i sucked away. She was enjoying this and i asked her if she would cum. She said yes and to my suprise, didn't ask for extra payment. She proceeded to wank herself off and came on my stomach. There wasn't much cum at all, probably because she had cum earlier during the day. This made me vedy horny and i asked to cum on her tits and blew my load. Cleaned up with wipes and had a chat. She talked about her holiday she recently went to and all the places she has visited. I asked for a shower and was out the door in 40 mins, no rush at all.

Verdict:
I didn't expect much from the meet but was pleasantly surprised, shes very friendly and a good shag. I would recommend.