Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage and Hand Relief providers in North West - Info and Review links  (Read 713720 times)

Offline DK101

I was in on Friday night, booked in for 19:30. Took a few calls, but she called me back. Nice massage with the standard £20 HE but she kept her clothes on, unlike some of the other reviews suggests.

Think there was only one girl on, never got her name.

Offline SpunkStreet

Popped into Thai Angels in Lancaster on Monday 20th for a good thirty minute massage. Massage was £25. I saw Vilai and she gave me a medium strength massage, good massage too. Happy Ending was offered at the end of massage for £20. I readily accepted and it was performed well. Had me shooting my muck in around five minutes. Very good technique. Overall a good session.

SS

Offline hungrypunt

Called in to Sakura Liverpool. Both girls were busy so opted for receptionist, Kelly, about 40 decent body.
I was in a hurry so opted for half hour. Onto bed told her I was in a rush, I asked about extras, she offered b2b and HE for 30, I said fine. She pops naked on bed quick b2b,  she then jumped on to bed on all 4s rubbing tits in my cock,  I was fingering her in doggy, got my cock sucked and licked till  I came after I offered another 20.

Quick and over in 20 mins, as I was running late.

Pleasant girl, good time, dumped my load, easy.

Offline Twotall

Called in to Sakura Liverpool. Both girls were busy so opted for receptionist, Kelly, about 40 decent body.
I was in a hurry so opted for half hour. Onto bed told her I was in a rush, I asked about extras, she offered b2b and HE for 30, I said fine. She pops naked on bed quick b2b,  she then jumped on to bed on all 4s rubbing tits in my cock,  I was fingering her in doggy, got my cock sucked and licked till  I came after I offered another 20.

Quick and over in 20 mins, as I was running late.

Pleasant girl, good time, dumped my load, easy.

You did well mate. It's been Kelly in the past who has explained the no shagging rule so it's good to see her taking things so far. I had a topless he off her one time. She's got fantastic nipples.

I saw a girl last week called jo jo who was going the next day so I didn't bother with a review. £40 for a naked b2b and handjob. Nice looking girl and quite tidy body. Wouldn't  do a blowjob no matter what was offered.

Offline mmc0161

Does anyone know of any of these who'll slip a finger up my Gary during the HE??

Offline RadioKid

What do you expect? 85% of these ladies are former bargirls doing good job in Pattaya. Now in UK most of them are divorced and back on the job.They were whores and they still are. For normal massage they get  about 15£  for hr you pay 20£ ( too much in my opinion ) . So if she had only 4 punters  a day she has 140£ a day. Working at least 20 days a month she has a taxfree income of 2.800£/month. Not bad. They have much more. Believe me. So you are only easy money.But the big problem is caused by punters who spend20£ for hj .Most girls who offer hj as an extra would even offer a bj  for 40£ to earn money. But if punters accept b2b instead for same price why should they offer bj.They look for easy money. Clever whores
Afternoon,
Pretty much agree.

Just to add a review.

At Sakura? In Manchester last week, i's been a while but I'm sure it was called Bali massage?

Anyhoo, nobody took my fancy. 2 middle aged plump girls we're available. Opted for Annie? Really poor massage and was pushing extras. I would have gave in had she been a looker or had a nice personality. But opted to keep my wallet closed.

Had a rant about not getting paid enough and really ruined the experience of an already crap service.

Shower is shit, by the exit and practically in the open. So not for the more discerning and private customers.

Offline Bronn

Lyna in Old Trafford, Manchester for me today.

GVFM- you get the massage and can fuck her too for £60 all in  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137168.new#new

Cheers,

Bronn

Offline King Kenny

Saw Linda at Pontip nr the Trafford centre this week. Fit as fuck, nicely dressed. Monday was £25 for the hour. £20 for HR. Copped a feel of her tight arse (lovely). Would have let me finger her but would have cost more. No fucking. Massage was decent.

Yanusmc

Saw Linda at Pontip nr the Trafford centre this week. Fit as fuck, nicely dressed. Monday was £25 for the hour. £20 for HR. Copped a feel of her tight arse (lovely). Would have let me finger her but would have cost more. No fucking. Massage was decent.

Is there a link?

Offline Goldfinch

Is there a link?

Just found the link on Google-but tried to copy it and it didn't work.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 06:46:59 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline ExtraLymm

That's the advertiser for the place. The direct link to the advert doesn't work.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 09:49:08 pm by ExtraLymm »

Mannysingh2018

Is there a link?

I've seen her a couple times but never any suggestion of HE, this was prior xmas. I vaguely asked her but she said she don't do them. So surprised to hear she does now. Btw was she wearing a black legging suit?

Offline King Kenny

That's the one. First floor establishment in a row of shops at a roundabout. Discreet side door entrance.

Offline hungrypunt

Does anyone know of any of these who'll slip a finger up my Gary during the HE??

Sakura Kelly will, Rhinda Baan Bussaba warrington will

Offline chris1959

I think rintarah offers good value, she is at failsworth an older lady who offers a good massage and hand job for £40 she advertises on gumtree

Offline Master1961

That's the one. First floor establishment in a row of shops at a roundabout. Discreet side door entrance.
Is this poys new place who was at blue sky in walkden ?

Dellboy

Is this poys new place who was at blue sky in walkden ?

Dont think so. I had heard Poy was taking a break. Not sure why

Offline Master1961

Dont think so. I had heard Poy was taking a break. Not sure why

Had happy memories of her at blue sky but that was 2 years ago !!!

Offline BurtLancaster

Went past blue sky today and there is a sign above the side door.
Just found it on GT

Dellboy

Had happy memories of her at blue sky but that was 2 years ago !!!

Yep....a great girl and she used to love doggy.

Dellboy

Went past blue sky today and there is a sign above the side door.
Just found it on GT

£80 For BTB. FS £100.

Yanusmc

£80 For BTB. FS £100.

Any younger (under 30), good looking girls in there?

Dellboy

Online Carpy

Poy still working but staying under the radar and has dropped all the services except for HR

Offline King Kenny

Back to Pontip tonight. Saw Nan for 30 mins. Older woman (40s), slim. £20 for half an hour plus £20 for the HR. Good technique. Followed the same routine as Linda earlier on in the week - do both legs, with CC sweeps and work high up the thigh, then climb on to the bed and do a thorough working on the arse cheeks.

Dellboy

Poy still working but staying under the radar and has dropped all the services except for HR

How can she work "under the radar " ?

Offline Schuey

Went to Eutopia, Radcliffe on Tuesday. Saw "Oh" Thai, late 30's, very petite but fit. Nice rack. £30/hr plus £20/he. Wanted an extra £30 for topless...didn't bother with that as previously had it there at an extra tenner.

Decent massage, mainly legs, lower back with some cc swipes and a nice play with balls and cock from behind. Nice h/e and finished off the massage (arms, hands and feet).

Easy to find. Parking can be a bit hard sometimes as overspill from Metrolink use the area but was ok. Room warm. Usual Thai scenario of matress on floor for massage but comfortable.

Offline tincrusher

hi all,

anyone ever tried any services from the below? only just found this think it's been around years.

Thanks
Tin

Offline Decard2003

Hi All,

I'm working my way through the girls at Siam massage in Whitefield.

So far I've had a good massage & HE from Shirley but no one else.

Has anyone been and had extras from any on the other girls?

Offline Master1961

How can she work "under the radar " ?
Yeah come on carpy spill the oil , how is my trident going to find its way to her handsilo again 💥💥

Offline Master1961

Popped into Thai Angels in Lancaster on Monday 20th for a good thirty minute massage. Massage was £25. I saw Vilai and she gave me a medium strength massage, good massage too. Happy Ending was offered at the end of massage for £20. I readily accepted and it was performed well. Had me shooting my muck in around five minutes. Very good technique. Overall a good session.

SS

What are the girls like age , figure ?

Offline Master1961

Thanks for your response Rowlanp :thumbsup:. I'll give this place a go next week.

Did you go rowlanp ?

Offline Master1961

Sorry rowlamp , I meant secondrow4

Offline Punter Ponting

Hey Gents

Has anyone had a crack at Janthanee on Rose Lane Allerton? Thinking of TOFTT but would appreciate if anyone already has.

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:56:44 pm by Punter Ponting »

Offline King Kenny

Hey Gents

Has anyone had a crack at Janthanee on Rose Lane Allerton? Thinking of TOFTT but would appreciate if anyone already has.

Cheers

Yes. Look back in this thread and you'll see mention of them.

Offline Master1961

Went to prima today ,next to blue sky , seems to be split as two shops anyway bam was on holiday so saw new girl but couldn't understand her name so no point trying decent massage £30 for hour + £20 he, she has a delicate touch and one of those girls you could bring up to speed on your own likes

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yanusmc

Went to prima today ,next to blue sky , seems to be split as two shops anyway bam was on holiday so saw new girl but couldn't understand her name so no point trying decent massage £30 for hour + £20 he, she has a delicate touch and one of those girls you could bring up to speed on your own likes

Hidden Image/Members Only

How old was she? What did she look like etc? I called in but walked straight out as the only two working were pretty old looking

Offline Master1961

I'd say late 20s pretty , size 8-10 , 5ft 4, I was feeling her body and she's quite fit and nice breasts beatifull nipples , but I tried several times to get her name but couldn't understand , so suppose ask for the young girl who can't speak english,

Offline Durch69

Anything else apart from HE on offer??

Offline Master1961

Think if you saw her a few times she might when you flash the notes , b2b is on but I declined asked for full service but said no but like I said seems she could be tempted , but not is back in 2weeks so might be tempted for a 4hand massage with he

Offline Durch69

Might try it , I've been blue sky didn't know about the other bit

Miketheman

Anyone knownsome parlors in ellesmere port i can go too ?
I prefer a girl who is willing to go all the way if you know what i mean  :angelgirl:

Yanusmc

Anyone knownsome parlors in ellesmere port i can go too ?
I prefer a girl who is willing to go all the way if you know what i mean  :angelgirl:

I don't know what you mean

Dellboy

Yeah come on carpy spill the oil , how is my trident going to find its way to her handsilo again 💥💥

Carpy.......
If you know where she is working perhaps you would like to share via pm if not on this thread.

Offline Master1961

Might try it , I've been blue sky didn't know about the other bit
Yes but weird , side entrance but same shop , blue sky still on walkden rd , think I'll go in blue sky entrance and ask , think it's that they rent back room out ?

Offline Master1961

Carpy.......
If you know where she is working perhaps you would like to share via pm if not on this thread.

Yeas pm me too 😲😲😲

Miketheman

I mean where the girls allow more then handrelief but a salon with just handrelief will be a good start for ne aswell :)

Offline bigthickdick

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although at first i went to see her for the no size limit anal (something she's provided with great enthusiasm, see my review) since I had the pleasure to explore many more of her likes list and I can bravely recommend Andrea for massage with happy ending (hj, bj, full sex and even anal) as she has really strong hands and good technique and she's an exceptionally friendly and down to earth MILF.