Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Isle of Dogs  (Read 1975 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Peterpeter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

60 Mins - £120 + CIM and 2 Pops (+£40)

Quite a few reviews so i'll try and add some fresh info

WHEN End of August
COMMS Very prompt and clear, booked same day via text
FLAT Nice clean flat in quite a discreet block. The room is overlooked from above by another room (a sort of mezzanine with glass block wall) and the light was on in there, it was a little disconcerting at first as i'd seen blokes trainers in the hall when i arrived. She was distracting enough for it to be forgotten about.
GIRL Hot Thai girl with great body and lovely big bolt ons that were were super soft. I agree with all other reviews, she looked great and very feminine and cute. She was quite awkward to converse with though and kept on miss hearing me. not a biggie but made it a little slow and awkward initially.
THE MEET After a shared shower (was expecting a little more sensual play here but it was more of a functional washing experience) went back into the bedroom and started DFK and slowly moved onto OWO. This was great, i was rock hard and her mouth was small and she took it pretty much to the base, felt soo good. After a few mins she moved into the 69 position and i licked and tongued both holes pretty deep which she seemed to love. after a while i felt close and let go in her mouth. At first i thought she had swallowed as she spoke a little to me but she spat in a tissue after jumping off the bed.
After a short rest and a chat she started to get me hard again with her hands and tongue. TBH she did a good job at getting me back up and rock hard in her mouth very quickly. Condom on and she started in cowgirl ... wow, what a sight. After a while we moved to her standing bent over the bed, back arched and legs apart me standing behind her. really great and as it progressed she took two fingers from my left hand in her mouth, sucking and slurping all over them...this was unexpectedly super hot for me and combined with the way she looked at me took me over to pop number two. I then showered alone, dressed with a little more slightly awkward chat while i got ready.

She is super hot and the sex was great but the awkward interaction was a little bit of a shame as it would have been nice to have felt more comfortable before and after the action.

Still a positive and well recommended. Not sure i'd return only that i don't punt very often and would like to try different girls.

Offline tp69

Guys - you don't pay for the second pop in an hours booking with the Thai girls. They all work the same way:

30 mins = 1 pop
45 mins = 2 pops
1 hour = 2 pops

If you want an additional pop on top of that, then you pay for the extra. I've seen a couple of guys pay for this in recent reviews, save your money unless you're aiming for 3 times in an hour.

Offline PilotMan

Guys - you don't pay for the second pop in an hours booking with the Thai girls. They all work the same way:

30 mins = 1 pop
45 mins = 2 pops
1 hour = 2 pops

If you want an additional pop on top of that, then you pay for the extra. I've seen a couple of guys pay for this in recent reviews, save your money unless you're aiming for 3 times in an hour.

Well best you tell her to change her AW profile and price list then - because what the OP paid is what's on her prices.

Offline Peterpeter

It was confusing on her profile and on the day her lack of English didn't help as mentioned in my review. I did ask. I paid to be sure I would get 2. Its not a biggie for me but could be much clearer, if indeed 2 pops are standard for the hour. Next one to visit can iron this out. Given her hourly base fee I'm not bothered by the extra 20. She was happy & I am happy.

Offline tp69

Well best you tell her to change her AW profile and price list then - because what the OP paid is what's on her prices.

Not exactly. A lot of Thai's list an extra shot as an extra, but it means above whatever you've paid for. So if you're booking 30 mins, they let you pay for an extra shot if you'd like to go for 2. Just trying to help here, no skin off my nose if you want to pay more.

I'm seeing her tomorrow so I'll report back.

Offline lee1

Not exactly. A lot of Thai's list an extra shot as an extra, but it means above whatever you've paid for. So if you're booking 30 mins, they let you pay for an extra shot if you'd like to go for 2. Just trying to help here, no skin off my nose if you want to pay more.

I'm seeing her tomorrow so I'll report back.

tp69, did you get to see Thai Bowie and did you get clarification on the extra shots?  :drinks:

Offline tp69

tp69, did you get to see Thai Bowie and did you get clarification on the extra shots?  :drinks:

I reviewed 2 others instead. Decided I'd wait for London to quieten down as it's a little crowded this week.

I've read a previous hour review of hers in which the punter had 2 pops without paying for an extra.

I know how they work and write their profiles, she's hasn't invented anything new. Pay it if you want, or book an hour and see. I'll be seeing her soon.