Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Sweet Smile - Plaistow. All about that ass (edged Positive)  (Read 2098 times)

17 review(s) for Amelia_sweet_smile (6 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mrpunts

Never seen such a polarised set of reviews but opted to try my luck as that arse just got me. I’m prefacing this by saying my score is an edged positive from a neutral. I may be more forgiving than some, although I found her alright personality wise even shared a laugh. She is a bit mechanical but not to the point of being a manikin. But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have fun and that I’d consider going back.

I agree with a lot of the posts that Amelia is pump and dump no more than 30 mins.

More detailed review for anyone who cares to read.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: all done by text, prompt responses and genuine (no stock copy and paste jobs). Arranged a 30 min scout mission for £60 - to include (not extra) OWO and Anal (dependent on size)

Location: Tower block of Pelly Road in the bowels of Plaistow. Area is residential, I went during the day although with only a few bums and kids hanging around. Not sure I’d go in the night.

Play room is a decent size but does get hot, bathroom is small and functional.

The girl: usual hide behind the door on entry but was pleasantly surprised when a tanned blonde bombshell emerged.

The AW pics resemble Amelia physically although there are some notable differences - the tan, the blonde slightly frizzy hair and some distinctive tattoos (excellently done btw) that are not present in the AW pics. I don’t think it’s a B&S as they were either done prior to the main tattoo or that has been airbrushed out given the highly distinct/unique design.

The punt: In my text she listed OWO and Anal as inclusive and not extra. I’d asked for anal ahead of time and was told it’s dependent on size. Upon entering the bedroom and even prior to me paying her Amelia seemed keen to tackle this upfront - I suppose to manage expectations or see if I walk. I wasn’t expecting this conversation so soon so I told her (6 inches) and she said that’s too big (I suppose you have to be hung like a leprechaun) but I suggested we review it when I’m hard as I’d like anal but I wanted to go ahead anyway. She seem to relax a bit and I went for a shower.

Amelia came back wearing a 2 piece black lingerie set, and stood before me - a slender size 6, I’d say 5’8” facially attractive, small boobs (A cup) and a divine bum. We had a bit of chit chat I stroked her up and down and groping her arse. I will speculate that it’s enhanced. It’s really firm, to the point of where there is zero give in the skin. But it looks gorgeous nevertheless.

Amelia asked me how I wanted to start - I opted for OWO. I laid down on the bed with Amelia perched off to the side sucking me while I ran my hand down her body, grabbed her bum etc. The oral was ok, mostly helmet based, no real depth, she would intermittently run her tongue along the tip and base of my helmet. I occasionally asked her to lick down the shaft towards the balls and so I can watch her suck from a better angle.

Now fully erect I ask her if she would do anal and was turned down, “too thick, which is good for you but not for me”. I wasn’t entirely surprised as I’ve heard it before in this situation but the delivery was more in jest than being dismissive and it made me laugh.

Continues with oral for a bit and she asks me if I want to have sex and position. I went for doggy of course.

Her pussy felt nice, a little bit of resistance getting in but I wouldn’t say tight, but nice nevertheless. Whether she was quiet or given the nature of her place I didn’t really get much in audible feedback, just some quiet moans and heavy breathes but for all I know she could have been looking at the wall and working out what to make for dinner ;)

I content myself to look down at her little puckered arsehole as torments me with its promise of tightness that I’ll never experience. I begin to up the pace and grip her tiny waist as I near my orgasm and give it a bit more welly. Amelia senses this and her little moans increase a little as I dump hard in the dom. She allows me to drop my entire load before pulling off slowly as realises how much I’ve unloaded. Amelia gives me some wipes and offers me a drink, I opt for glass of water which is nice and cold.

Had another cold shower and was left to dress and she pops in to check on me and leads me out. I suspect she isn’t alone here.

Verdict: It’s a mild positive for me and I’d consider returning, as a secondary option, nice girl, fit, and the cost is reasonable - but could have been better. Solid pump and dump.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Puntposter

A good review, Thanks. I've had her on my hotlist for a while, its just about going down to Plaistow.

Offline mrpunts

A good review, Thanks. I've had her on my hotlist for a while, its just about going down to Plaistow.

Thanks. Thankfully Plaistow isn’t too far from work, but it’s a ball ache if you’re coming any further than inside east London, especially given the mixed reviews.

Offline PilotMan

I think I recognise her, I reckon that this is a girl who went by various iterations of "Nicole", a girl I punted many years ago.

And the location described above is where she used to work previously as well as Willesden

if it is her, then her previous AW ID's 4565066

LLPunting's review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213481.msg2167945#msg2167945

SunnyJ's review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188358.0

Offline mrpunts

I think I recognise her, I reckon that this is a girl who went by various iterations of "Nicole", a girl I punted many years ago.

And the location described above is where she used to work previously as well as Willesden

if it is her, then her previous AW ID's 4565066

LLPunting's review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213481.msg2167945#msg2167945

SunnyJ's review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188358.0

I’m not sure man, she’s definitely not 5’3”. That would make her shorter than me and she wasn’t. Deffo 5’8” at least.

Offline LLPunting

Photos have a similar aged look to them as did Nicole's, the one with the mattress on the floor echoes my encounter with her very closely.  Amelia looks to be in better shape and has better legs than Nicole did, the latter difference suggesting 2 different girls.
Unless OP is including high heels in the 5'8 then Amelia is much taller.

Was Nicole sharing with another SP?  Amelia's checkered history stretches back far enough they could've crossed paths.  Her record has kept her off my HL since before CoVID.

Offline mrpunts

Photos have a similar aged look to them as did Nicole's, the one with the mattress on the floor echoes my encounter with her very closely.  Amelia looks to be in better shape and has better legs than Nicole did, the latter difference suggesting 2 different girls.
Unless OP is including high heels in the 5'8 then Amelia is much taller.

Was Nicole sharing with another SP?  Amelia's checkered history stretches back far enough they could've crossed paths.  Her record has kept her off my HL since before CoVID.

No heels, she is 5’8” barefoot. It’s probably a profile swap, I came across a lot of them. The body in the pictures looks very similar with a narrow waist, that amazing bum and long legs. I don’t think Amelia was alone, at times she went out of the room she shut the bedroom door. Normally SPs who work alone don’t bother in my experience.

I had something similar with a recent review in Limehouse where I booked one and got her friend as the one I booked had someone lined up, I found the profile afterwards, wasn’t too bad as the one I had was £10 more than the one I wanted lol.