Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sashaxvalentinex - Bristol  (Read 3517 times)

6 review(s) for sashaXvalentineX (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline simping

External Link/Members Only

First saw her before joining ukp, back then she was working in Kingswood with her mate, left the scene when covid lockdown went into affect and hoped one day she might return. well she has and wasted no time and booked a meet with her. couldn't do a full hour as I had hoped, 30mins for £90 sounded reasonable. She's now working in BS7 area, aw is were we arranged everything, sent a booking request (you won't get her number if you don't submit the request). Arrived on time and texted. Waited for her to come and get me. She's an alternative egirl (gawd I'm such a simp for them) didn't really bother me that she was in shorts and plain t-shirt and mismatched socks 🥴 led to her flat and handed over payment. Straight into oral, she can deepthroat and took most of the Johnson, even played with it by slapping it on her tongue whilst making eye contact (god she knows how to work her clients) got her on the bed laying on her back and fucked her face in till she was covered in spit. Asked for a condom and fucked her doggy and prone. She took it hard and deep with no complaints. Last time we met her pussy was left quivering at the end of our session, this time she was weak and couldn't walk (her words). A definite return for me in the future. Considered booking her for longer but £280 for 90mins and £360 is a bit steep 2hrs..

Offline JS6969

Thanks for the review - had my eye on this one recently - was face fucking extra ?

Offline Your_dark_knight

Glad you had a good time - I found her to be rude via communication when trying to confirm services i.e. can you confirm if you do anal as your profile says no but you’ve got it ticked twice

Only to be replied back with “read the profile idiot”

Offline simping

Thanks for the review - had my eye on this one recently - was face fucking extra ?

Nope part of the service

Offline bristolnick

I had a great experience with her as well.

Offline Pawgylove

Tempted with this one, see looks pawgy  :kiss:
Could be a bit over my altgirl threshold though
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 07:32:55 pm by Pawgylove »

Offline bristolnick

Tempted with this one, see looks pawgy  :kiss:
Could be a bit over my altgirl threshold though

Where does the threshold end? is has tattoos, piercing, stretched ears and green hair!

Online southern punter

Looks so very much up my street I might even have to bother getting a punting SIM.

Offline Pawgylove

Where does the threshold end? is has tattoos, piercing, stretched ears and green hair!
:lol: :lol: :D
I think it’s the no eyebrow look that’s getting me this time :D

Offline Poolite

I saw this SP under another name in Bournemouth a number of years ago, so too long ago to have done a review, and I was not here then.   Yugihoe I think she was known as then, or something very similar.  I was fortunate to have been allwoed a take a few pics during our meet on the condition she got copies.  I recall it being a very fun hour, and I felt lucky to have found a 20 year old that was a good performer even for this old man!