Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla - Southampton  (Read 2003 times)

99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Al

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
447853772630 or 07853772630

Took place in a apartment block in central Southampton when she was on tour last week.
£80 for half hour
Comms all via text - required a phone call on arrival to venue to get flat number.

Looks wise she is about 5'4 - other people say she is early 30's and that sounds right - as others have said has a slightly flabby belly (maybe had a child?) but rest of body is firm. Overall I'd say she is attractive 7/10

Where she really excelled in her performance was how up for it she was - unlike most SPs I see who just want you in and out - she very much gave the impression she was well up for it and I was the centre of attention - I am sure she went through a routine but it didn't matter. I am quite passive so I let her lead the way. DFK, OWO and a few standard positions. Didn't feel rushed.

Others have mentioned they built up an image in their head due to all positive that was it was a disappointment. I can see where they are coming from but really this is like the minimum service you would hope from an SP for the amount of money you pay.